Animal Welfare Council to Offer Free ...

Animal Welfare Council to Offer Free Pet Food

There are 13 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Animal Welfare Council to Offer Free Pet Food. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

The Animal Welfare Council of the Alleghenies has worked with the Pets Come First rescue group of Lemont.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2010
OMG, when is it going to end? Now pets are getting handouts!
Bleeding heart

Clearfield, PA

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Is there anyway we could get some kind of government program to feed the ducks at JG?
Whats the Deal

Altoona, PA

#3 Dec 14, 2010
Is the pet food free or 1/2 price ? I don't know which line is true.

Since: Nov 10

Clearfield, PA

#4 Dec 15, 2010
At least the pets will eat the food and not buy $4 coffee's at sheetz.

I'd rather see pets get free food than most the people in this town.
Lil Bow Wow

Clearfield, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2010
Fuzzy76 wrote:
At least the pets will eat the food and not buy $4 coffee's at sheetz.
I'd rather see pets get free food than most the people in this town.
I don't know about the pets getting the food. Have you seen the size of some of the people who get this free stuff? Poor Fido won't see any of those Kibbles & Bits!
seriousfuckingly

State College, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
i heard local community actions are giving out free pet food, seriously what is this world coming to if you cant afford your animals dont have them...but then people cant afford kids and still pop out 5 of them!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2010
Keep an eye on Craigslist... all of this free pet food will be for sale, might get yourself a deal!
I enjoy the summer yard sales where the welfare moms are selling their WIC baby formula...
Working2SupportW elfare

Philipsburg, PA

#8 Dec 16, 2010
WickedSoul wrote:
Keep an eye on Craigslist... all of this free pet food will be for sale, might get yourself a deal!
I enjoy the summer yard sales where the welfare moms are selling their WIC baby formula...
Maybe we can have the dog law officers there when they get that free pet food and have them show proof of license and rabies vaccines and fine the owners asses if they don't. You know damn well that when something is free, they will be out in hordes, we can recoup some government money.
Animal Lover

Curwensville, PA

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Local-Yokel wrote:
OMG, when is it going to end? Now pets are getting handouts!
Lets see, when you need a seeing eye dog, when you want that animal to have its eyes burned so you can shampoo your hair ,when you have a disaster and need the canine to find you, rescue you, I could go on. Oh, but that is right, what ever happens to you , your children, family, you won't be asking for any help from animals, Right, good !
Super Scruff

Clearfield, PA

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, when you need a seeing eye dog, when you want that animal to have its eyes burned so you can shampoo your hair ,when you have a disaster and need the canine to find you, rescue you, I could go on. Oh, but that is right, what ever happens to you , your children, family, you won't be asking for any help from animals, Right, good !
the animals you speak of require thousands of dollars of training and have nothing to do with the deadbeats in the town getting yet another handout.
free pet food, free cell phones, housing assistance, heating assistance, free sneakers, free coats, free soap and laundry detergent, food stamps, cash assistance, food bank, free meals being served at several churches, toy for tots, salvation army christmas. why should anyone get a job or better themselves?
Jonathan

Clearfield, PA

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Wonderful... another waste of tax dollars! Whats next? Depends for ducks so they dont poop in the JG parking lot? Another fine example of excessive government spending!
workerbee

Bellwood, PA

#13 Dec 7, 2011
well if people would take care of their pets there wouldn't be any need for handouts
Realityville

Clearfield, PA

#14 Dec 7, 2011
workerbee wrote:
well if people would take care of their pets there wouldn't be any need for handouts
If people got off their fat asses there wouldn't be any need for handouts. Many of those getting handouts have no trouble buying cigarettes or booze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philipsburg Contractor Gets State Prison for No... Thu Eagerbeaver 6
People in Philipsburg are so behind in time its... (Sep '15) May 23 Rog 20
Sara Bobbert (Jul '15) May 21 Dick R Long 23
philipsburg May 18 beauty Queen 1
Donny Reid May 17 beauty Queen 1
Mercedes snyder May 14 Eagerbeaver 20
any fun girls want to party (Nov '14) May 6 Dick R Long 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mills Mortgages