Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
realStreetNicca

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
black or white wrote:
Why are there so many mixed babies in elkhart?????? Pretty soon it want be any more blacks.....niggas leave those white girls(trailor trash)alone!!!!!
long as it aint a white man and a black womam it is cool....
Not a Native

Elkhart, IN

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I see these women and their mixed up children,using their food stamps to feed their misfits,at our expense.They act like the one their with,they surrender being white.They cater to their black boyfriends,because they don't work,hell they do the same thing with their own woman.Why would any white woman think that their blackman will treat them any differently then black woman.Blackmen are just sperm donors.Sex without a conscience or a care....Been doing it for over fourty years,now its the next generations turn....And the woman who are stuck with these misfits for life,don't look very happy....because they are on welfare,with nowhere to goooooooooo....
Not a Native

Elkhart, IN

#4 Jul 21, 2013
realStreetNicca wrote:
<quoted text> long as it aint a white man and a black womam it is cool....
Speaks the TRUTH though.You white people,read the book by Malcomb X,and you will understand why blackmales chase white girls....It's his remedy to "Destroy his family",and his Country.....It's all in there ,then you will understand why....Understanding is knoledge..And knowledge will open your EYE'S..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Jason Austin 94
Sex Aug 14 Anonymous 2
Great Deal On My RV Parts (Sep '13) Aug 12 Eugene Dean 2
Review: AAA Mattress & Furniture (Nov '09) Jul '14 Shara 24
The Elkhart 4 (Jan '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 19
The Starke County Sheriff's Department says a m... Jul '14 booker 1
Should Teens Be Sentenced to 50 Years in Prison? Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
•••
•••
•••

Osceola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000