Super D in Blytheville

Super D in Blytheville

Posted in the Osceola Forum

Very Unsatisfied Customer

Benton, AR

#1 Mar 2, 2011
I just thought I would let you all know how bad my service was at Super D drug store in Blytheville. My husband & I went to fill my brother in law's prescription for him and the employees were very rude. I went to the drive thru and dropped it off. The employee (Sara) told me it would be ready in 40 minutes, this was at 1:15. I went and ran some errands and came back at 2:00 and they didn't even come to the window, so then I had to go in. When I was FINALLY waited on, she told me the prescription hadn't even been filled yet, it would be a few minutes. My husband & I sat there until 2:30 when it was finally ready. She told me it was $18.00 so I gave her a $20 bill. A few seconds later, she told me again $18.00. I told her I already gave it to her and she said no you didn't, I said YES I DID. She had put the money in my prescription bag. It was the WORST experience I have ever had. I will NEVER go there again!!
i needed a laugh

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2011
I had a very bad experience myself . I had two scripts to get filled well they put the wrong meds with the wrong label. needless to say I won't be back. Cuz that's a major booboo they made.
Very Unsatisfied Customer wrote:
I just thought I would let you all know how bad my service was at Super D drug store in Blytheville. My husband & I went to fill my brother in law's prescription for him and the employees were very rude. I went to the drive thru and dropped it off. The employee (Sara) told me it would be ready in 40 minutes, this was at 1:15. I went and ran some errands and came back at 2:00 and they didn't even come to the window, so then I had to go in. When I was FINALLY waited on, she told me the prescription hadn't even been filled yet, it would be a few minutes. My husband & I sat there until 2:30 when it was finally ready. She told me it was $18.00 so I gave her a $20 bill. A few seconds later, she told me again $18.00. I told her I already gave it to her and she said no you didn't, I said YES I DID. She had put the money in my prescription bag. It was the WORST experience I have ever had. I will NEVER go there again!!

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#3 Mar 2, 2011

Benton, AR

#4 Mar 2, 2011
Way ahead of you, Lol. I made sure to send feedback as soon as I got home. That's just ridiculous about messing your meds up like that!! I just don't understand it.

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2011
My friend goes there for her rx. Not to long ago her face swelled up like a balloon. A side effect from a rx but she said she had taken them before and didn't have any side effects. Now I'm wondering if they messed up her rx because she had just gotten them refilled when that happened. Thanks for the info!!

#6 Mar 3, 2011
guest wrote:
My friend goes there for her rx. Not to long ago her face swelled up like a balloon. A side effect from a rx but she said she had taken them before and didn't have any side effects. Now I'm wondering if they messed up her rx because she had just gotten them refilled when that happened. Thanks for the info!!
what did her doctor say? that is what you need to go by.

Benton, AR

#7 Mar 3, 2011
I hope she finds out what caused it!! I just think it's horrible to go there to get something filled & trust them to do their job right.
me says

Harrisburg, AR

#8 Mar 4, 2011
guest wrote:
I agree with the other post, what did the doctor say? I have taken rx where there were no side effects then when I taken the same drug a month later there were side effects. According to the doctor it was just the nature of the drug. He also said the human body is always changing so drugs can react differently to it during different periods of time - or something like that.

It is wrong to assume the wrong drug was given just because there was a side effect where before there were none.
Seminole Pride

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2011
Has anyone heard that Super D has bought Star Pharmacy, Newcombs and Osceola Pharmacy and was going to combine all three into one. If the service was bad in Blytheville will we be treated the same here? I have always been treated so good at Newcombs that I hate to even think about having to use another pharmacy. I bet Walmart Pharmacy's business will pick up if this is true.

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Seminole Pride wrote:
Has anyone heard that Super D has bought Star Pharmacy, Newcombs and Osceola Pharmacy and was going to combine all three into one. If the service was bad in Blytheville will we be treated the same here? I have always been treated so good at Newcombs that I hate to even think about having to use another pharmacy. I bet Walmart Pharmacy's business will pick up if this is true.
not true, sounds like something some troll would make up.

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2011
I sure hope it's not true. Even though I live in Gosnell,as slow as Wal-Mart is, I'm going to end up going back to them, or Owens. At least they aren't as rude and inconsiderate as Super D was.
Southern Belle

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2011
I was in Newcombs today and all of the over the counter drugs are gone.....They dont have Tylenol or even cough drops anymore. I know for a fact almost everything in the store is 50% off because I purchased several gift items.I was also told that they are going to be turning Newcombs into a gift shop.
Truly Disgusting

Trumann, AR

#13 Mar 7, 2011
What diseases do ya'll have?
Maybe the druggest couldn't read the writing?
Did you think to tell him it's spelled
V_A_L_T_R_E_X?
Seminole Pride

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2011
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>
not true, sounds like something some troll would make up.
OH Yeah!!!!!! I told you so...So who is the Troll now?lol I was right about the drug stores.Yep,thats what I said "I was RIGHT"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City claims 38% "Net Profit" on electric services. 11 min guest 31
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Make America Grea... 41,539
Reprimand 11 hr resident 9
Brooke Bennett Sun nutcracker 11
Trump say's he will "Drain the Swamp" (Mar '17) Jan 19 geeman 9
News Mississippi Co. men arrested on meth charges (Feb '11) Jan 16 Dakota 50
Codine Arkansas ??? James Chandler Jan 15 Gigglebox 8

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance