First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusting

Blytheville, AR

#1 Apr 6, 2012
i think if someone comes in a food place with the pants half off with their boxers or underwear showing should not be waited on til they the looked decent.
pants

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2012
If you look at this it is true saggin spell it back wards ....
old school

Trumann, AR

#3 Apr 7, 2012
I think it's a fad and should be left alone to disappear on it's own. all this law passing is a waste of time and money. all kids go through phases and different styles come and go all the time and nobody makes a big fuss over it. if it bothers you then you should turn your head. I'm in my 40's and when I was in school (and after) everyone was wearing extremely short mini skirts with spiked high heels, tank tops with big sweaters that hung off one shoulder or sometimes both shoulders. we looked like a bunch of prostitutes basically, but it disappeared after awhile and something else came along. Pick your battles and this one isn't that important!
on the ground

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2012
pants wrote:
If you look at this it is true saggin spell it back wards ....
Hahahahahahaha!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 7, 2012
I'm gonna pay P Diddy to wear his pulled all the way up to his tits for a week and fix this shit.
Looking stupid

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Hard to run or walk fast if your pants gonna fall to your knees. Pants on the ground, tells it like it is.

Beebe, AR

#7 Apr 7, 2012
If white people were still carrying their whips it wouldn't happen
Robert

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 7, 2012
Just goes to show ya the power of the media/music videos on young people from hairstyles, bling, bling, cars etc.. The media is one powerful drug.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Saw one boy trying to hold grocery sacks and britches. Dropped the sack bent over to pick up and dropped his britches. Not good to see!
Live and learn

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 8, 2012
The poor kid was probably trying to fit in with his friends by wearing those baggy pants. He should have at least worn a belt to work.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 8, 2012
old school wrote:
I think it's a fad and should be left alone to disappear on it's own. all this law passing is a waste of time and money. all kids go through phases and different styles come and go all the time and nobody makes a big fuss over it. if it bothers you then you should turn your head. I'm in my 40's and when I was in school (and after) everyone was wearing extremely short mini skirts with spiked high heels, tank tops with big sweaters that hung off one shoulder or sometimes both shoulders. we looked like a bunch of prostitutes basically, but it disappeared after awhile and something else came along. Pick your battles and this one isn't that important!
I agree. It probably wouldn't be as popular as it is if we had left them alone.

Since: Sep 11

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Apr 8, 2012
I think its about a 15 yr old fad or more. Use to be gangsta wannabes dressing that way and it reflected in gangsta music. To me, its a sign of a troubled teen with lots of low self esteem and lack of self respect. When parents accept it, they are accepting that kind of behavior which many teens will thing their parents dont really care, or they would intervene. Some dont have good parents or have parents that dont know what to do. They hope its a fad and that it will eventually go away. Well, it hasnt.
old school too

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2012
old school wrote:
Honey my dad wouldn't have let me out of the house wearing that and the school would have sent me home. And what you wore to school has not disappeared. This battle is important. I can see why the schools have gone to uniforms.
old school

Trumann, AR

#14 Apr 8, 2012
like "stella" said, it probably wouldn't have been this popular but when people start complaining then the teens just eat it up and will never stop! When you tell your daughter you don't like the guy she's dating, she will for sure keep dating him just to bother you! When Elvis first started out, the parents hated what he was doing and you see where that went! the younger generation and the black community are both very rebellious, that doesn't mean EVERY teen or EVERY black guy believes in this but the rebels do.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 8, 2012
If you stop them from walking around holding their pants up they'll just go back to walking around holding their pecker..You can't win for losing...

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#16 Apr 8, 2012
I remember back in the fall while sitting in KFC, a kid was running from the walmart parking lot. As soon as he got in front of KFC, he had to stop to pull up his pants then started running again. Next thing I knew, in front of Gibson Oil, several cops with their guns drawn stopped him. Teach him.
realist

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Apr 8, 2012
i seen that to my truths

Since: Sep 11

Ash Flat, AR

#18 Apr 8, 2012
That kid must have gotten a 5 finger discount at Wally World. When I was a teen, some of my friends worked there part time. We use to see a lot of small time theft happening there. Usually, they wouldnt get passed the outer doors before being snatched up. But seriously, troubled kids dress inappropriately to get negative attention. As I said before, parents must get involved or the teens will think they just dont care. Ive been there and done it both as a teen and as a responsible parent for my child.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Hutch and Wife wrote:
If you stop them from walking around holding their pants up they'll just go back to walking around holding their pecker..You can't win for losing...
Lmbo!

Of all the body parts they could focus on, they choose the smelly parts. Some how this speaks voluums to me. If they want to look and act foolish....who cares. It is kind of funny when you think about it. <smile>

Location hidden

#20 Apr 9, 2012
Hutch and Wife wrote:
Volumes! I must be careful, less the grammar police come after me. <smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DOME IS FALLING. Old first baptist Church NOW 15 min Guest 37
Plan "B" Winston 30 min guest 1
Harrisburg shooting 3 hr Carrie 3
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 4 hr guest 15,306
robberies 12 hr wondering 2
edwardfreeman Tue Faithful Citizen 68
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Tue Mary 30,032
Osceola Dating
Find my Match

Osceola Jobs