NEED A JOB

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Is Denso cutting back on hours?
denso worker

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 16, 2009
yes denso is cutting back on thier hours. We are having a had time with the way the things are going these days. But they are a good company to work for. they are taking care of thier employees the best way they can. Instead of laying us off or shuting down the palnt like all the other companys are they are letting us draw unemployment for 2 days a week. Times are tuff these days but i'm sure we will make it through.
use

Alexander, AR

#3 Mar 18, 2009
you lying denso is not a good company to work for!!!! SO .... DENSO and i still work there to?
Captain Redneck

Caraway, AR

#4 Mar 18, 2009
I know that's right. And they should not be allowed to participate in the walk for life either! My wife worked there when she was diagnosed with cancer and they couldn't get rid of her fast enough.It was pathetic the way treated her and they should be ashamed.They have no honor and if you work for them you better not get sick.
c v bv

Blytheville, AR

#5 Mar 19, 2009
denso worker wrote:
yes denso is cutting back on thier hours. We are having a had time with the way the things are going these days. But they are a good company to work for. they are taking care of thier employees the best way they can. Instead of laying us off or shuting down the palnt like all the other companys are they are letting us draw unemployment for 2 days a week. Times are tuff these days but i'm sure we will make it through.
I HEARD DENSO IS picking up bisiness,and fixing to start hiring again.is this true.
too sorry

Lake City, AR

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Denso sucks, it's one of the worst places to work for in Miss. county. They do not take care of their employees. They would rather see you get fired or quite than try to help you. I've seen it first hand.
Denso Worker 2

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Denso is not hiring anyone! I work there and we are all just working 3 days a week and drawing 2 days of shared work a week. They do not have enough work for us to do in the 3 days we are there a week.
inside out

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2009
Denso Worker 2 wrote:
Denso is not hiring anyone! I work there and we are all just working 3 days a week and drawing 2 days of shared work a week. They do not have enough work for us to do in the 3 days we are there a week.
some are working 4 days
BELL

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2009
OH know
wow

Ozark, AL

#10 Apr 25, 2009
I would be interested in knowing more specifics on this situation. Who is your wife? I work there as well and pretty close to the persons who make such decisions...
Captain Redneck wrote:
I know that's right. And they should not be allowed to participate in the walk for life either! My wife worked there when she was diagnosed with cancer and they couldn't get rid of her fast enough.It was pathetic the way treated her and they should be ashamed.They have no honor and if you work for them you better not get sick.
guess who

Blytheville, AR

#11 Jun 13, 2009
is it getting any better at densos?i heard they were firing people so they could not get unemployment
WHO KNOWS

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2009
DENSO IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK! THE ONLY FLAW THAT DENSO HAVE IS THAT THEY HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE! AT LEAST DENSO IS STILL UP AND RUNNING!
Country Girl

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Captain Redneck wrote:
I know that's right. And they should not be allowed to participate in the walk for life either! My wife worked there when she was diagnosed with cancer and they couldn't get rid of her fast enough.It was pathetic the way treated her and they should be ashamed.They have no honor and if you work for them you better not get sick.
I am so sorry to hear about your wife. Cancer is the scariest thing. I have been down that road and lost my mother and 4 aunts to different types of cancer. I hope and pray for good things and good health to come your way. If we could ony find a cure for this terrible disease. Trust God and have faith.Your wife and family are in my prayers. P.S. good to see you back on here posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Bad Bart 41,428
rake leaves 3 hr guest 4
Destiny russell 9 hr DESTINY 6
County Judge and the land fill 18 hr Guest 1
what happened Wed Seminole 3
river oaks tralier park Wed Seminole 2
Welfare City Wed Seminoke 34

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages