West Memphis Three

Since: Oct 08

Cabot, AR

#206 Aug 22, 2011
He would fight publicly with Dave everyone was waiting for the two to meet out front here's what happened.lol He's a big ass teddy bear..

United States

#207 Aug 23, 2011
John Mark Byers this morning on the Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/442...

United States

#208 Aug 23, 2011
He just a paid monkey, that likes the attention. Been in it for himself from the beginning.

United States

#209 Aug 23, 2011
I'd just as soon see him get it though rather then anybody else, he helped the most..Also you gotta remember Melissa his wife died IMO from depression so he lost the most as well..
Curious

United States

#210 Aug 23, 2011
I would like to hear Ryan's side of what happened the day Melissa died. I would also like to hear her parents express their thoughts about their daughter's manner of death. Isn't Mark's former girlfriend now dead also?

United States

#211 Aug 23, 2011
It's been so long I can't remember I never ask about it with Jacki there. Here's the clip from the best of JMB where he talks about Melissa's death. However she died I hated that she went thinking her baby was killed in the name of the devil..

United States

#212 Aug 23, 2011
Hey now that video above DOES SHOW BODIES just what was shown on HBO, but never the less they're on there. That's Mark's lowest point and he was down right terrifying at the end of that video..He's like 6'6 and pushing 300 he's truly had me nervous before and it's hard to believe Terry Hobbs lives almost right down the street from him too..

United States

#213 Aug 24, 2011
didn't JMB threaten to kill first wife? I guess he turn his life around , when he found it easier to milk the hollywood weirdos than theiving and drugs. Right he still a con artist.
Drama

Little Rock, AR

#214 Aug 24, 2011
Hutch and Wife wrote:
It's been so long I can't remember I never ask about it with Jacki there. Here's the clip from the best of JMB where he talks about Melissa's death. However she died I hated that she went thinking her baby was killed in the name of the devil..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q6Jj7z7qACIXX
I have seen this video several times where he is running his mouth with his drinking buddies. Notice who is doing most of the talking and then the amen's come from the others. Then comes the drama of pulling his false teeth out and spinning another yarn about them getting knocked out. The man needs to come clean and stop the BS. In my opinion, he created most of his problems by his lifestyle and has hurt a lot of people in the process. Alcohol and drugs have ruined a lot of lives. Lies and manipulation come easily to the users.
NAMEunavailable

United States

#215 Aug 24, 2011
Cinnamon wrote:
The one thing that does stick in my mind is the way Damien Echols acted at his trial. Very disrespectful and a smart a-- punk who didn't seem like he was an innocent scared teenager who wasn't guilty. Was his name even Damien,didn't he get that from the movie about the devil child The Omen? I am just asking because if that is just something he called himself the first thing I would do would be to tell them to call me by my real name.
A teenager that's a smartass huh, wow, now that's unheard of.I believe his real name is Damien and since we don't at birth name ourselves(because of the language barrier at the time of birth) I would be safe to assume that his parents are responsable for that. Maybe that should be a clue there(?) Who ever really knows the truth after the well has been poisoned?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#216 Aug 24, 2011
Hutch and Wife wrote:
Hey now that video above DOES SHOW BODIES just what was shown on HBO, but never the less they're on there. That's Mark's lowest point and he was down right terrifying at the end of that video..He's like 6'6 and pushing 300 he's truly had me nervous before and it's hard to believe Terry Hobbs lives almost right down the street from him too..
Thank you for the link to this discussion. I was wondering how supporters feel about their release from prison? Just thought someone would post on the one I did. Do supporters still feel the same way about them now that they're actually free or have some of them had second thoughts?
Clarification

Little Rock, AR

#217 Aug 24, 2011
NAMEunavailable wrote:
<quoted text>
A teenager that's a smartass huh, wow, now that's unheard of.I believe his real name is Damien and since we don't at birth name ourselves(because of the language barrier at the time of birth) I would be safe to assume that his parents are responsable for that. Maybe that should be a clue there(?) Who ever really knows the truth after the well has been poisoned?
We have the right to change our names, but he was not given the name of Damien at birth.

United States

#218 Aug 24, 2011
latent wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the link to this discussion. I was wondering how supporters feel about their release from prison? Just thought someone would post on the one I did. Do supporters still feel the same way about them now that they're actually free or have some of them had second thoughts?
Well the way state did them I've found a lot of folks came over to their side. People's way of thinking was if the state thought they were really actually guilty they wouldn't have gotten out at all..They might as well have said we'll let you go if you promise not to sue us..

United States

#219 Aug 24, 2011
NAMEunavailable wrote:
<quoted text>
Damien Echols was born Michael Wayne Hutcheson on 11 December 1974. He changed it to Damien he says because of St. Damien the St. that helped people with leprosy, but yeah I think he changed it to be a smart ass.lol
as far as how he acted in court I was there and he thought they aint got nothing on me so I;m gonna show my ass..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#220 Aug 24, 2011
Hutch and Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Well the way state did them I've found a lot of folks came over to their side. People's way of thinking was if the state thought they were really actually guilty they wouldn't have gotten out at all..They might as well have said we'll let you go if you promise not to sue us..
So what happens now? How do three men in their mid thirties who've spent half their lives in prison, make a living? Since they're pleaded guilty, although they took advantage of an Alford plea, I can't see an employer hiring someone with that on his record. Unless the employer is just wanting to help them personally. If they're allowed to write books and/or make a movie and collect payment from them that might be their only way of making a living.

United States

#221 Aug 24, 2011
BTW if anybody wants to talk to any of them pull them off my friends list on FB because there's so many fake ones it's ridiculous.

My FB is Chris Hutchings Gosnell AR.

Damien's mom is Pam Metcalf

Jason's mom is Gail Grinnel

Damien has a page and so does Jason. We took care of them while they were in jail, now I think they're doing it. No page for Misskelly as far as I know..Plenty of victim family members as well..

United States

#222 Aug 24, 2011
latent wrote:
<quoted text>So what happens now? How do three men in their mid thirties who've spent half their lives in prison, make a living? Since they're pleaded guilty, although they took advantage of an Alford plea, I can't see an employer hiring someone with that on his record. Unless the employer is just wanting to help them personally. If they're allowed to write books and/or make a movie and collect payment from them that might be their only way of making a living.
With dang near the whole world on their side I would imagine someone maybe a supporter would give them a chance and hire them..

United States

#223 Aug 24, 2011
In fact the more I think about it they probably stand a better chance at landing a job than we do.lol Picture a supporter needing to hire someone, or even if you ain't a supporter you might not wanna turn them down because we were going to have a fund raiser with Pizza Hut..They backed out and supporters threatened to boycott them Pizza Hut was terrified.
NAMEunavailable

United States

#224 Aug 24, 2011
Hutch and Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Damien Echols was born Michael Wayne Hutcheson on 11 December 1974. He changed it to Damien he says because of St. Damien the St. that helped people with leprosy, but yeah I think he changed it to be a smart ass.lol
as far as how he acted in court I was there and he thought they aint got nothing on me so I;m gonna show my ass..
I stand corrected.(Backing out slowly)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#225 Aug 24, 2011
latent wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the link to this discussion. I was wondering how supporters feel about their release from prison? Just thought someone would post on the one I did. Do supporters still feel the same way about them now that they're actually free or have some of them had second thoughts?
I have always supported them and I still do....people on here used to hate me an hutch....glad the hate is gone :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 39,410
kagome 1 hr Tell me 2
Osceola football 5 hr great new coach 10
Pam Harshman 7 hr guest 2
Welfare City 10 hr Patricia 19
Dr Willis 15 hr fakeass 3
Bassett Murders in 1988 (Apr '08) Thu guest 415

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance