West Memphis Three
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Ms Gee Wiz

Monette, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2011
The dna did not match, so they must have been falsely accused, that means the real killer has been at large all this time and those boys have been in jail for nothing. That's pitiful.
dang

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2011
It was the dad of one of the kids that done it
wondering

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2011
when did they say the dna did not match??
talker

Trumann, AR

#4 Jul 27, 2011
last month i think wondering.notice everything linked to osceola is incorrect or gets f'd up.
Cinnamon

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2011
They may be innocent and they may not be. If it was DNA that was like semen or a different kind of blood that doesn't match the little boys I would say yes if it was something like a hair they could have picked that up anywhere. Have they said what kind of DNA they found?

Since: Oct 08

Roland, AR

#6 Jul 27, 2011
Terry Hobbs hair was found in the knot that bind the Moore boy Terry was Stevie's step dad. The boys were friends so this could have been picked up at the house, but coupled with another hair of David Jacobys found at the scene is pretty damning. Terry spent that day with Jacoby and their storys differ. The trial is set for Dec. 5th to see if they will get another real trial which they will so it's kinda stupid to waste money in Dec. From my understanding only the families and certain people will be let in this time. There's a petition going around to let HBO and news in the courtroom which I think is a bad idea..

Roland, AR

#7 Jul 27, 2011
I will say this outta all the time I've spent with Terry he's never convinced me he's innocent..I've kinda been laying low, not talking about it because I'm kinda stuck in the middle of all those folks. I kinda lose no matter what I say..My car's still wrecked from his truck smashing into it. I didn't wanna go to court with him so I let it go..He told me he filed bankruptcy recently so Natelie Mains didn't get her money I guess..
just saying

Trumann, AR

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Hang them all. If they didn't do it they know who did....

Roland, AR

#9 Jul 27, 2011
just saying wrote:
Hang them all. If they didn't do it they know who did....
Well that's just crazy, one thing we know for sure was they were degenerates guilty, or innocent and there's no way they wouldn't have given a name by now if they knew who did it..Plus the fact that there was reward money out for info and they were all dirt poor..
wondering

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2011
talker wrote:
last month i think wondering.notice everything linked to osceola is incorrect or gets f'd up.
I know that's right!
Cinnamon

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2011
They need to have something more than hair to convince me because there is just too many ways for those boys to get that hair transferred on their clothes considering they all hung out together.Maybe they were playing with a piece of rope that belonged to Terry Hobbs, little boys play with rope.I'm not bashing you Hutch but if you went around saying I killed 3 little boys when I didn't I would be pretty upset too but I think if he was heartless enough to do that to the kids he wouldve done more than smashing your car. They weren't found guilty with no evidence they had to have something on them.
just saying

Trumann, AR

#12 Jul 27, 2011
Like i said, hang them all. Should have done it already. No sense in feeding these worthless piece of shits any longer. Get rid of them....
Cinnamon

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2011
The one thing that does stick in my mind is the way Damien Echols acted at his trial. Very disrespectful and a smart a-- punk who didn't seem like he was an innocent scared teenager who wasn't guilty. Was his name even Damien,didn't he get that from the movie about the devil child The Omen? I am just asking because if that is just something he called himself the first thing I would do would be to tell them to call me by my real name.
just saying

Trumann, AR

#14 Jul 27, 2011
They are GUILTY, should have already executed them!!!!
the slow one

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2011
The slow one told on them, if memory serve me right.

Roland, AR

#16 Jul 27, 2011
the slow one wrote:
The slow one told on them, if memory serve me right.
Jessie's confession was false, nothing was consistent with the murders..Besides they weren't suppose to consider that as evidence, but did which was juror misconduct and grounds for mistrial..

Roland, AR

#17 Jul 27, 2011
just saying wrote:
Like i said, hang them all. Should have done it already. No sense in feeding these worthless piece of shits any longer. Get rid of them....
You're not ignorant you're just acting that way never the less you ain't worth talking to..

Roland, AR

#18 Jul 27, 2011
Cinnamon wrote:
The one thing that does stick in my mind is the way Damien Echols acted at his trial. Very disrespectful and a smart a-- punk who didn't seem like he was an innocent scared teenager who wasn't guilty. Was his name even Damien,didn't he get that from the movie about the devil child The Omen? I am just asking because if that is just something he called himself the first thing I would do would be to tell them to call me by my real name.
His name was Michael Wayne Hutcheson he then changed it to Damien. He says he changed it because of St. Damien, but I'm with you it makes me think of the Omen.lol He did act like a jack ass, he thought here's my 15 minutes of fame cuz they ain't got nothing on me..Still disrespectful..

Roland, AR

#19 Jul 27, 2011
Cinnamon wrote:
They need to have something more than hair to convince me because there is just too many ways for those boys to get that hair transferred on their clothes considering they all hung out together.Maybe they were playing with a piece of rope that belonged to Terry Hobbs, little boys play with rope.I'm not bashing you Hutch but if you went around saying I killed 3 little boys when I didn't I would be pretty upset too but I think if he was heartless enough to do that to the kids he wouldve done more than smashing your car. They weren't found guilty with no evidence they had to have something on them.
Well he wasn't driving his truck was taken from the hotel and they hit mine on the way out..It totaled his ride and he had to get another..I get along with him just fine cuz I don't mention any of it..Amanda gives us enough to worry about..
Cinnamon

Frisco, TX

#20 Jul 27, 2011
That is what he is saying now but we aren't that stupid you know it was because of The Omen!LOL!If they weren't convicted because of the confession then they had to of had some evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Red Cloud 38,760
Brandon Cox 13 hr lol 28
News City works to revamp downtown area with arts/en... 16 hr Wolf B 8
focus daycare 21 hr guest 6
Lame gym why no mama around here Fri guest 3
havent seen penny perez in years...she still ar... (Oct '08) Aug 15 Old friend 6
handicap parking Aug 11 guest 1

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages