Hmmmm

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Does anyone know him? Just wondering what he is up to these days?
howdy

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Well, last i heard, he is abovt to go meet bubba. He has gotten out there bad....if u know what i mean.
Thats what I hear too

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Yea, that's what I heard. Bad news all the way around for him. But he gets what he deserves.
Hmmmm

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Who's bubba?
lol

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
Who's bubba?
is it the people he's gonna be with in prison IF he goes the end of the month?
howdy

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Oct 14, 2009
Ding ding ding.... we have a winner! great job lol.
lol

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2009
howdy wrote:
Ding ding ding.... we have a winner! great job lol.
Well, I didn't think there were very many options to who Bubba is considering he stays in trouble all the time. lol
Jeff Robinson MumBLEZ

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 15, 2009
I done told all yall hatin fkinhaterz that have something to say, about shit u dont know nothin about. Yall know where to find me..Let's get this bullshit off the screen and into the street. Yes i did go down for 30 day's, But that fine is taken care of. And yes i did have an addiction, but then again who doesn't. Why dont you talk about shit you actually know something about. cause yall dont even know what your saying. To all making comment's go live your own life and put your own name on your comment's so i can see who's who and who's lyin so i can come visit them personally so you can tell me face to face whats what. Instead of hiding behind the internet. Come see the crazy mumblin cracker all you hater's
Oh my

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2009
He must be on that shit again because he's talking his crazy shit. "Did" have an addiction....Yea right..Try using "do" instead of "did". Hopefully you will go down at the end of the month too so we can at least get your wasted self off the streets.
fist

Red Oak, TX

#10 Oct 18, 2009
if you are talking about the one that work at denso he is sleeping with my girlfriend. im looking for him too.
honest Joe

Trumann, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2009
hes gonna get whats comming from Bubba or someone else just give it time.
know him well

Gulfport, MS

#12 Feb 27, 2011
wheres he now?
lurch

Trumann, AR

#13 Feb 27, 2011
shut the f up you aint perfect and never will be.if you know him so well you must be out ther with him.mans always worked so atleast if he has a habit then he supports it.
jeff robinson

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2011
know him well wrote:
wheres he now?
for everybodies info im still at my moms in osceola. I was goin to college but me and the woman i was seein split up so i had to drop out because i no longer had a ride. But afterwards i did infact after 7 years got my license back and i plan on startin back to school next semester
Chad E

Trumann, AR

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Hey Jeff! If you get back on the stuff and need to make sum money, call me.......I got a job forya
JEFF ROBINS0N

Longview, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2011
Chad look fella im never messin with the stuff again it ruins lives and i care bout my family to much to ever do it again so thanx but no thanx
you need to stop

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 17, 2011
Jeff, you are just feeding them what they want, if your stupid a$$ would leave it alone the post would die down I'm going to have this post removed but if they put another on here just ignore it its that simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime, Corruption & Complancey 1 hr geeman 35
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 43,249
New grocery store 13 hr Thing is 8
why so many getting pulled over lately? Mon Anybody88 10
Employee @ Walmart May 20 Tedw 4
News Energy companies, city hold public meeting rega... May 20 guest 1
American Greetings May 19 M King 2

Osceola Jobs

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages