ashley cox and robo cop

Posted in the Osceola Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whoo

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Sep 13, 2011
is this a cinderella story?
jim

Mayflower, AR

#4 Sep 13, 2011
Where does Ashley work?
citizen101

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 16, 2011
1- Ashley was not married.
2-The Bell's are crazy...you would probably run over one too if you had to deal with them....
3-let the girl be happy
citizen02

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2011
How can you be happy getting involved with a married man? He should be ashamed leaving his beautiful wife and three beautiful kids! If he did it to his wife and I know him and her on a personal level and he had an amazing wife!
citizen02

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2011
How she got that man she will lose him the same way. He had a great wife and three beautiful children. I know Terry and his wife on a personal level and they were my role models but when he left his wife; it tore me up!
citizen02

United States

#8 Sep 17, 2011
I know he is divorced now but she and him were involved while he was still married. I seen them together many times and she would leave then his wife would pull up not long after ashley left.
heard

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 17, 2011
If he will cheat WITH YOU, he will cheat ON YOU!

Females out here don't seem to realize this. Slim pickin's make you desperate I guess.
yay

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 18, 2011
yep his ex caught them and busted windows out of the apt and tried to get them ,they was scared.she prob the one who shot his ride up but ya know they just pinned that on who ever.
The truth

Monette, AR

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Actually his wife did not know tht his car got shot up until a day later...then on top of tht his car got shot up before his wife caught him and ashley at his house. I know this for a fact because i am very close to his family n his wife was very concerned and tryn to convince him to get out of tht town because he had to live for his children. And as far as her punchin out his window, wht woman would not react like tht when she was told he was not involved with anyone....
Forreal

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2011
The truth wrote:
Actually his wife did not know tht his car got shot up until a day later...then on top of tht his car got shot up before his wife caught him and ashley at his house. I know this for a fact because i am very close to his family n his wife was very concerned and tryn to convince him to get out of tht town because he had to live for his children. And as far as her punchin out his window, wht woman would not react like tht when she was told he was not involved with anyone....
An immature black woman because they have minds of a teenagers. See it all the time. Grow up & get over your childish behavior or maybe it is one of their black genetic defects!
true

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2011
heard wrote:
If he will cheat WITH YOU, he will cheat ON YOU!

Females out here don't seem to realize this. Slim pickin's make you desperate I guess.
It may not be now, but it will be eventually. It's only a matter of time.
Forreal

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not be now, but it will be eventually. It's only a matter of time.
Why would any rational female want to hook up with any of these deadbeats from Miss. Cty. That should be an immediate red flag. First if they had anything going on upstairs they would not be living here. If all you want is some simple minded factory working man they are a dime a dozen in this area. Nothing but a life of mediocrity here. Great if that is what you want. No big dreams fulfilled here. Just have a baby & struggle. What a boring life.
Truth

Marked Tree, AR

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>An immature black woman because they have minds of a teenagers. See it all the time. Grow up & get over your childish behavior or maybe it is one of their black genetic defects!
She is far from immature, she was hurt and angry....you cannot judge a person especially when you do not know anything about the them. And if she is so immature she would continue to do things like busting out windows. But I seen her the other day in the store and she do not seem worried, she looks 100% better than she did 6 months ago when she was pregnant with his kids. She have her kids with her all the time and they seem to be happy! One thing I know is that this woman is far from immature. Yes she reacted in a way that was not like her but she is going on with her life, raising her three beautiful children and I applaud her for that. I have been in her situation before and I know how she feel, especially when you give a man your all and he takes your heart and rips it into a million pieces. She reacted better than I did when my husband did me the exact same way!
Forreal

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She is far from immature, she was hurt and angry....you cannot judge a person especially when you do not know anything about the them. And if she is so immature she would continue to do things like busting out windows. But I seen her the other day in the store and she do not seem worried, she looks 100% better than she did 6 months ago when she was pregnant with his kids. She have her kids with her all the time and they seem to be happy! One thing I know is that this woman is far from immature. Yes she reacted in a way that was not like her but she is going on with her life, raising her three beautiful children and I applaud her for that. I have been in her situation before and I know how she feel, especially when you give a man your all and he takes your heart and rips it into a million pieces. She reacted better than I did when my husband did me the exact same way!
Then she may be the exception for a black women around here. Most are just plain stupid, childish, & exhibit way too much jealous drama. What get's me most have 3,4 or 5 kids with no means to support them. I guess we as taxpayers are stuck with supporting them! That goes for white trash women as well. So do not play the race card with me. It is a little old!
bhaa

Blytheville, AR

#17 Sep 19, 2011
isnt the way this man is acting and the lifestyle he leads along with the way he has done his wife by commiting adultery against the ethnic code of police officers,i used to have a hand book.but i guess if osceola went by the book we wouldnt have to many police left if any.
joke

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2011
bhaa wrote:
isnt the way this man is acting and the lifestyle he leads along with the way he has done his wife by commiting adultery against the ethnic code of police officers,i used to have a hand book.but i guess if osceola went by the book we wouldnt have to many police left if any.
That's a joke. 9 out of 10 of those officers have affairs, and are not faithful to their spouse. It's disgusting.
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Sep 20, 2011
You know she is disgusting I know some stuff on her & bet Terry wouldn't think it is nice. She has no self respect or morals. Look how she treated her mother & now that she's gone she acts like she cared so much. Ha what a joke she is. She cares for no one but herself. Grow up Ashley and be a woman.
youngin

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
You know she is disgusting I know some stuff on her & bet Terry wouldn't think it is nice. She has no self respect or morals. Look how she treated her mother & now that she's gone she acts like she cared so much. Ha what a joke she is. She cares for no one but herself. Grow up Ashley and be a woman.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed she has the mentality of a high schooler.
realist

Blytheville, AR

#21 Sep 20, 2011
joke wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a joke. 9 out of 10 of those officers have affairs, and are not faithful to their spouse. It's disgusting.
yea its disgusting,so maybe our chief will quit hiring these bumms
foolish

Blytheville, AR

#22 Sep 22, 2011
drama over there again today dude you look stupid out there wavin your arms yellin wiyth your lady holdin you back.how does our chief let ppl like this on the force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 55 min gest 15,503
walmart 10 hr Wally 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr guest 30,274
Progress for Osceola Wed Guest 25
Couple needing extra partners Wed looking 4
american greetings Nov 24 times 4
Phillip Walker-Manila-Osceola- Blyville areas Nov 24 Just a fellow woman 24
Osceola Dating
Find my Match

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Osceola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Osceola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:58PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:04 PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving
NBC Sports 9:35 AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams