Where are all the Holthouse Jerks?

Posted in the Osceola Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Florence, MS

#1 May 9, 2008
They disappeared! Brian went on the "down low" and he must have taken his "Gang" with him!!

You know it's almost funny. Girl66 has vanished!! Mona or Big Mama his vaporized!!

I have already forgotten the others names. But you know, since the "Gang" has gone bye-bye Topix's not near as hateful as it once was!
Lemon Law

Jacksonville, AR

#2 May 9, 2008
I think you are mistaken about Mona, she never said anything hateful about anyone. All she wanted to do was have a little fun with Big Momma. But she is still on here I see her posts all the time. Stephonys Momma.
ibdamn

Paragould, AR

#3 May 10, 2008
Lemon Law wrote:
I think you are mistaken about Mona, she never said anything hateful about anyone. All she wanted to do was have a little fun with Big Momma. But she is still on here I see her posts all the time. Stephonys Momma.
This is probally mona lisa, betty boop, big momma, stephony's mom, dazed and confused, henny penny, bonnie bohobeleu, etc. and now lemon law. You're not hard to figure out and the only person who spreads more gossip is girl66.
Just Wondering

Florence, MS

#4 May 10, 2008
ibdamn wrote:
<quoted text>This is probally mona lisa, betty boop, big momma, stephony's mom, dazed and confused, henny penny, bonnie bohobeleu, etc. and now lemon law. You're not hard to figure out and the only person who spreads more gossip is girl66.
You're probably correct! lol
Lemon Law

Jacksonville, AR

#5 May 10, 2008
ibdamn wrote:
<quoted text>This is probally mona lisa, betty boop, big momma, stephony's mom, dazed and confused, henny penny, bonnie bohobeleu, etc. and now lemon law. You're not hard to figure out and the only person who spreads more gossip is girl66.
To bad so sad, your both wrong. Not mona,bettyboop,bigmomma,stepho ny's mom, dazed and confused, henny penny, bonniebohobleu, etc. etc.

Try again. Harder this time. Not girl66 either
boguslawsuitinve stigator

Paragould, AR

#6 May 10, 2008
Lemon Law wrote:
<quoted text>To bad so sad, your both wrong. Not mona,bettyboop,bigmomma,stepho ny's mom, dazed and confused, henny penny, bonniebohobleu, etc. etc.
Try again. Harder this time. Not girl66 either
Try the "could this be contagious" thread, like they said, you're not hard to figure out moan, moan, mona. How's your lawsuit going, because you just keep hurting your creditability by making false statements on these threads. Your lawyer has got he's hands full trying to prove you are not one big fake azz. Tell Glenda I said hi the next time you see her.
Lemon Law

Jacksonville, AR

#7 May 10, 2008
boguslawsuitinvestigator wrote:
<quoted text>Try the "could this be contagious" thread, like they said, you're not hard to figure out moan, moan, mona. How's your lawsuit going, because you just keep hurting your creditability by making false statements on these threads. Your lawyer has got he's hands full trying to prove you are not one big fake azz. Tell Glenda I said hi the next time you see her.
You need to get a life, if you had one you would not have to be in everybody's bidnezz. You don't know me and I know I don't want to know you. You are a bitter angry person with nothing else to do but harass other people. I don't believe I have ever done anything to you to talk to me this way. I have only been on here a couple of weeks. I spend time on the manila thread and the Blytheville thread.
Jerk Busters

Paragould, AR

#8 May 11, 2008
Lemon Law wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get a life, if you had one you would not have to be in everybody's bidnezz. You don't know me and I know I don't want to know you. You are a bitter angry person with nothing else to do but harass other people. I don't believe I have ever done anything to you to talk to me this way. I have only been on here a couple of weeks. I spend time on the manila thread and the Blytheville thread.
You can't hide your big butt Mona or your big mouth. You are offically the # one jerk now.
someone who cares

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 11, 2008
This is just ridiculous!!! Drama = bad karma
To all the “holthousse jerks” hang tight because in the end all the rude, mean, and just plain trouble making people will get what they deserve.
Just Wondering

Florence, MS

#10 May 11, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
This is just ridiculous!!! Drama = bad karma
To all the “holthousse jerks” hang tight because in the end all the rude, mean, and just plain trouble making people will get what they deserve.
"what do they deserve" Please tell me "someone who cares"......... As far as I know the Holthouse Jerks can type away and have been under different names. Why "hang tight" I want to know what "Drama = Bad Karma" means???
What injustice have or has anyone done to the Holthouse Jerks??
Did "WE" aka the haters, puppets, etc do something to them? No, I almost forgot it was TOPIX who suspended Brian....WHY did they do that?? Because BRIAN flipped out and TOPIX read whay HE typed....for themselves and he was suspended. Who is incontrol of Brian's fingers?? BRIAN!!!
As for the rest of the gang typing under different names...I guess that's between Brian and them.
Oh, I almost forgot...."WE" made them all do it!!
All I have to say is....if me having a different opinion than Brian makes me a hater....SO BE IT!!
I will continue to voice my opinion no matter who likes it. That is what this country was founded on. And of course some people go to far with their comments. When that happens I leave the thread. PERIOD!!
That's why they call this the United States of America. And that's why I haven't been ask to stay off Topix. I'm sure Brian could force the issue himself. Because believe it or not I do "NOT" agree with his being kicked off Topix. I may not agree with him, but I do respect his right to disagree with me.
Lift-Off

United States

#11 May 11, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I almost forgot it was TOPIX who suspended Brian....WHY did they do that?? Because BRIAN flipped out and TOPIX read whay HE typed....for themselves and he was suspended.
Suspended? That's a new one...
Mona

Jacksonville, AR

#12 May 11, 2008
Why am I the number one Jerk, I have never said anything about anyone, or talked dirty or abusive about any one ever. Please explain and give an example of something derogatory I have done or said. All I have done is defend a few folks, and I am a jerk. If you are ballsy enough, why not give your name. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed, to give mine. Because I don't think you can find a thread, where I have offended.

“Girl66”

Since: Mar 08

Osceola,Ar

#13 May 12, 2008
Hey I'm back!!! I have been gone on vacation, but I'm back now! I am a Holthouse Jerk and proud of it!Hey Mona,went to Glf Shores for a week and had a wondeful time!Looking forward to seeing you at Bingo soon!
tell us

Blytheville, AR

#14 May 12, 2008
Girl66 wrote:
Hey I'm back!!! I have been gone on vacation, but I'm back now! I am a Holthouse Jerk and proud of it!Hey Mona,went to Glf Shores for a week and had a wondeful time!Looking forward to seeing you at Bingo soon!
For someone that doesn't work, you sure as hell spend alot of money, and don't say you have money I know of you and you haven't got sh*t, so tell us where do you get all of this money?
Just Wondering

Florence, MS

#15 May 12, 2008
tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone that doesn't work, you sure as hell spend alot of money, and don't say you have money I know of you and you haven't got sh*t, so tell us where do you get all of this money?
Don't you remember that $150.00 she won at Bingo??:)
Henny Penny

United States

#16 May 12, 2008
tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think this was any of your business?
Cute and Funny

Florence, MS

#17 May 12, 2008
Henny Penny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think this was any of your business?
I guess Nancy Causey aka Henny Penny or Nasmas because it's Topix and when you post on line for the world to see......it becomes anyone and everyone's business!!
Why did "you think this was any of your business?
Mona

Jacksonville, AR

#18 May 12, 2008
Girl66 wrote:
Hay girl, Stephony was supposed to come home sunday, but Mike got hurt, he broke his sternum in half. Going to be a long recovery. He is ok, just a lot of pain.
Deb

Jackson, MS

#19 May 12, 2008
Mona wrote:
<quoted text>Hay girl, Stephony was supposed to come home sunday, but Mike got hurt, he broke his sternum in half. Going to be a long recovery. He is ok, just a lot of pain.
Hey Mona,
This is Deb was there very much damage up there...We have been working claims since Sunday morning.Lot of damage in Helena and Stuttgart really bad.
Just Wondering

Florence, MS

#20 May 12, 2008
Ms Mona....I can honestly say I haven't had any grief from you...that I can remember...and aren't you the one who is suing the Blytheville theater?? If so, I understand your situation and unlike others who bashed you, that is your decision and I will not bash you for that.
BUT I have a question....you see above where "Henny Penny" made a comment to "tell us"
"why would you think this was any of your business".....as you can see by my comment...that chapped my buns...and I fired back at "henny penny"

My point being, your posting to Girl66 is nice and innocent. But because you posted it on Topix
it just became a possible point of interest OR ridicule. Some people are mean and cruel and will say anything to hurt or upset people.
Why not pick the phone up or email or IM Girl66. Please don't get me wrong it's up to you how & when you post, but like "Henny Penny" popping off. Totally uncalled for, but so are a lot of the postings. Just a thought with good intentions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utility tractor stolen from Machine Shop (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 34
epic restaurant 7 hr tyronesays 17
Why do we even pay OLP for mosquito control 7 hr buzzbuzzz 13
when mcdonalds moving 10 hr Guest 4
Julie larue Wed Dolly j 1
I Hate Arkansas (Dec '09) Jun 28 Pam T 302
king david jacobs (Jun '12) Jun 27 a mfkr 2

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance