First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nosey

Union City, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Does anyone know anything about Thomas Faulkner being arrested?
sleepy

Trumann, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2009
yes
Bird Is Da Word

Lake City, AR

#3 Jun 12, 2009
Read the osceola times. Another tweaker bites da dust!
shygirl

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2009
is it the guy they call tommy gunn
nosey

Union City, TN

#5 Jun 13, 2009
shygirl wrote:
is it the guy they call tommy gunn
yes that is his nickname
Laughing Lucy

Trumann, AR

#6 Jun 15, 2009
Yes stu stu stu sturding Tommy is locked up and will be for a long while, i enjoyed so much looking at the pics of his lab and all of the stolen goods, They need to get the rest of the trash off the streets with him.Let him be the prime example that snitching doesnt get u very far for very long,How jus 2 months ago he got caught with all the items for a lab and only for probation??? cause he he he he waaaas a snitch from what i hear sum furneral home ppl may jus be going down with him, but honestly dont belive that considering who his fater in law is ;) Well every one send to to toomm sum soap on the rope!
his cousin

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2009
Laughing Lucy wrote:
Yes stu stu stu sturding Tommy is locked up and will be for a long while, i enjoyed so much looking at the pics of his lab and all of the stolen goods, They need to get the rest of the trash off the streets with him.Let him be the prime example that snitching doesnt get u very far for very long,How jus 2 months ago he got caught with all the items for a lab and only for probation??? cause he he he he waaaas a snitch from what i hear sum furneral home ppl may jus be going down with him, but honestly dont belive that considering who his fater in law is ;) Well every one send to to toomm sum soap on the rope!
om glad they got him but he woll get out of this too . what do you have to point out other ppl . this is about tommy gunn . not furneral home ppl. dumb ass
Laughing Lucy

Trumann, AR

#8 Jun 15, 2009
his cousin wrote:
<quoted text> om glad they got him but he woll get out of this too . what do you have to point out other ppl . this is about tommy gunn . not furneral home ppl. dumb ass
all of the scum needs to be locked up.... dont matter if u have money or own a business metyh heads a meth head,,,,u prob one too
his cousin

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2009
Laughing Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>all of the scum needs to be locked up.... dont matter if u have money or own a business metyh heads a meth head,,,,u prob one too
hoe im not one .and want you tell me who you are and you will be a crying lucy instead of a laughing one .
Laughing Lucy

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jun 16, 2009
his cousin wrote:
<quoted text> hoe im not one .and want you tell me who you are and you will be a crying lucy instead of a laughing one .
I think ur an idiot, at least you speak like one, The trash is off the street and all i said he said he was taking down sum big boys with him, if that offends you in any way , get over it, I could care less jus another twicker off the street is the way I see it and like I said before you must be one as well (or related to one of the many funeral home ppl that are gone on the sh*t)I hate it for the familys that have to deal with it,the innocent kids that parents are so wraped into hittn the foil rather then look after their kids, the parents that hearts breaks when they get out there on the crap and theres nothing you can do to help them,and society that has to look at this trash walk free...get a clue dummy cuz lucy is still laughing
what he hell

Blytheville, AR

#11 Jun 16, 2009
look here i only got one thing to say if you know so much and are so worried about other people so why not put you f**king name on here or go to the person 's face and talk shit!! or shut the f**k up!! just remember you can be traced and when your name comes out you better watch out because you wont be laughing then i promise you that!!
its me

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2009
Laughing Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>I think ur an idiot, at least you speak like one, The trash is off the street and all i said he said he was taking down sum big boys with him, if that offends you in any way , get over it, I could care less jus another twicker off the street is the way I see it and like I said before you must be one as well (or related to one of the many funeral home ppl that are gone on the sh*t)I hate it for the familys that have to deal with it,the innocent kids that parents are so wraped into hittn the foil rather then look after their kids, the parents that hearts breaks when they get out there on the crap and theres nothing you can do to help them,and society that has to look at this trash walk free...get a clue dummy cuz lucy is still laughing
no im no a idiot tell me who you are .and i will beat your ass and no im not related to them .it`s just stupid how you put the funeral home ppl in it.if he said he takeing some big boys down with him. all he tommy does is run his cock sucker .if you know him you should know that, this the 3 time he got busted. and im not on it sounds like to me you on it how you know that they on it . you need to shut your pie hole and go get you another hit .you dumb laughing crack hoe .
Thruth

Caraway, AR

#13 Jun 16, 2009
what he hell wrote:
look here i only got one thing to say if you know so much and are so worried about other people so why not put you f**king name on here or go to the person 's face and talk shit!! or shut the f**k up!! just remember you can be traced and when your name comes out you better watch out because you wont be laughing then i promise you that!!
why are you getting so defended laughing lucy did not name anyone but meth head Thomas. How many funeral homes are there was the funeral home named I dont think so. So why dont you chill. Laughing lucy is right this drug named meth is taking so many peoples lifes and families are being torn apart because of it I guess if more people were as passionate as laughing lucy maybe we could get our town cleaned up.
look here

Blytheville, AR

#14 Jun 16, 2009
im not getting defended im just saying why is any of her business!! i agree we need to get the meth heads off the streets but why not just leave it with just thomas everyone knows he got busted and he needs to pay for what he has done!! but to sit and bring other people in it? and no she did name a funeral home name but why bring it up? if she thinks she knows so much she needs to go to that person and not keep stirring shit on this damn site!! the best thing for the both of you 2 is to get a damn life and leave people alone!!
krama is a bitch

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2009
look here wrote:
im not getting defended im just saying why is any of her business!! i agree we need to get the meth heads off the streets but why not just leave it with just thomas everyone knows he got busted and he needs to pay for what he has done!! but to sit and bring other people in it? and no she did name a funeral home name but why bring it up? if she thinks she knows so much she needs to go to that person and not keep stirring shit on this damn site!! the best thing for the both of you 2 is to get a damn life and leave people alone!!
thats right the more you stir shit the worst it stinks.

Since: Nov 07

St charles mo

#16 Jun 16, 2009
Who is Tommy married to
look here

Blytheville, AR

#17 Jun 16, 2009
he is married to lisa
Thruth

Caraway, AR

#18 Jun 17, 2009
look here wrote:
I have a life thank you. Like I said she did not name anyone. You are getting way to offended over this unless you have a reason which I can care less what your reason is. You keep saying you want to know who someone is well who are you and the other big mouth you both have potty mouths and are showing your up bringing.
look here

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jun 17, 2009
i dont really give a rip as to whe yall are or what the either of you to cowards think! im just saying she wants to bring up other people and she should be sticking to the topic thomas!! not all the other crap she is saying! and as to my up bringing i had the best that has nothing to do with how i talk!! so you know leave that alone also!! stop running your mouths if you cant back up what your saying!!
Thruth

Caraway, AR

#20 Jun 17, 2009
look here wrote:
i dont really give a rip as to whe yall are or what the either of you to cowards think! im just saying she wants to bring up other people and she should be sticking to the topic thomas!! not all the other crap she is saying! and as to my up bringing i had the best that has nothing to do with how i talk!! so you know leave that alone also!! stop running your mouths if you cant back up what your saying!!
Blah blah blah blah blah !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Now_What- 32,658
big river 12 hr Demnuts 9
Burnett alzheimers Sat Guest 2
echo/dot Fri guest 1
note 10.1-2013and storage Fri guest 2
Terrick Vornes Fri Now what 6
Where is Billie Overbey at now (Nov '15) Dec 1 Real talk 7

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance