First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sum1

Brookland, AR

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Whatcha know?
lmao

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Sum1 wrote:
Whatcha know?
yo mama a hoe
warning you

Osceola, AR

#3 Jun 17, 2009
If you want to know about Joe Denton well I will tell you because I learned the hard way. I spent three months in the hospital because I did not do a background check on that last name. That last name could get you help or get you hurt. Be careful what you say about the Dentons because there is a F*CKING F*CKING lot of them. Be careful, trust me because I know what I'm talking about. They will come in truck loads and they are stone cold f*cking bruts, they do not play.
confused

Rowlett, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2009
warning you wrote:
If you want to know about Joe Denton well I will tell you because I learned the hard way. I spent three months in the hospital because I did not do a background check on that last name. That last name could get you help or get you hurt. Be careful what you say about the Dentons because there is a F*CKING F*CKING lot of them. Be careful, trust me because I know what I'm talking about. They will come in truck loads and they are stone cold f*cking bruts, they do not play.
dang that family has really grown in the past 4 months,if it is the same ones that are from luxora,there are only 4 or 5 of them including their momma.
Freind

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jun 21, 2009
confused wrote:
<quoted text>dang that family has really grown in the past 4 months,if it is the same ones that are from luxora,there are only 4 or 5 of them including their momma.
Don't forget about the younger generation, and it dosen't take that many to bring down an army. If you want to know about them, why don't you go ask one of them?
Ramrod

Rowlett, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2009
Freind wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about the younger generation, and it dosen't take that many to bring down an army. If you want to know about them, why don't you go ask one of them?
what are you saying,people need to be aware of their ignorance,or just plain scared of them,well i just don't think so. Most people will agree with me on this one i would think,but times have changed for a lot of us,and life is just to short to act childish ,and I think that fighting other people and hurting people are just p l a i n childish and mean.Nobody cares about how bad the Dentons are just stay clear of the good people,and try to help the bad,give to them and offer healing instead of taking and hurting them,to me that is the way of my thinking.The Dentons i know are good people.tat
me e

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2009
yea right
Jacey

Trumann, AR

#8 Jun 22, 2009
i'm pretty close to the dentons. idk if u mean big joe or lil joe but they r both great.
Ramrod

Rowlett, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2009
me e wrote:
yea right
what do you mean by yea right? evedently you don't know these fine upstanding hard working people.
FACT

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jun 27, 2009
I saw the young Joe Denton Kissing a guy in a Grey Ford Diesel truck in Coots parking lot last week!
Jacey

Brookland, AR

#11 Jun 27, 2009
quit bashin on lil joe
just wondering

Marked Tree, AR

#12 Jun 27, 2009
is joe denton the one that is married to brenda manley? just wondering because I went to school with both of them and they seem like really good people.
Jacey

Brookland, AR

#13 Jun 28, 2009
yes
Ramrod

Rowlett, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2009
just wondering wrote:
is joe denton the one that is married to brenda manley? just wondering because I went to school with both of them and they seem like really good people.
I know Brenda,I think she used to live in Victoria, her parents are very nice especially her dad,one of the nicest guys you will ever meet,Lee I believe.
Friend

Lake City, AR

#15 Jun 29, 2009
Ramrod wrote:
<quoted text>what are you saying,people need to be aware of their ignorance,or just plain scared of them,well i just don't think so. Most people will agree with me on this one i would think,but times have changed for a lot of us,and life is just to short to act childish ,and I think that fighting other people and hurting people are just p l a i n childish and mean.Nobody cares about how bad the Dentons are just stay clear of the good people,and try to help the bad,give to them and offer healing instead of taking and hurting them,to me that is the way of my thinking.The Dentons i know are good people.tat
Well, someone posted this thread and I was just letting them know. They are good people, until you cross one of them. They are a close family are would die for one another. Don't get on here bashing them. I know that not one person would say anything about their ignorance to their face! I didn't say you had to be scared of them, but if the shoe fits! They are good people and everybody needs to leave them alone.
Jacey

Brookland, AR

#16 Jun 29, 2009
amenn!
brake

Lake City, AR

#17 Jul 1, 2009
joe is a hard working country boy thats all his whole famly is mine to we all grew up together stones, masons, dentons, manleys, davis' , good people
disgusted

Lake City, AR

#18 Jul 3, 2009
people get on hear using curse words make me ill. do you not have anything else to do.
DANNY

Rowlett, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2009
brake wrote:
joe is a hard working country boy thats all his whole famly is mine to we all grew up together stones, masons, dentons, manleys, davis', good people
which stones,i know of some of them. very good people.
Matt

Harrisburg, AR

#20 Jul 4, 2009
So, is Lil Joe gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Redd 38,172
Wandering 2 hr Disgusting 2
Custom Manufactured Little Houses 7 hr Larry 14
Fun 18 hr Curious 1
Wilson police 22 hr just me 5
Tony Hollis Wed guest 13
Brooke Bennett Wed guest 7

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages