First Prev
of 3
Next Last
old friend

Conway, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2009
where she at this days
old friend as well

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2009
Would also like to know where she is? Last I talked to her she was getting ready to move back to miss. co and her brother had just passed away. If anyone knows where she is please let me know.
guest

Katy, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2009
old friend as well wrote:
Would also like to know where she is? Last I talked to her she was getting ready to move back to miss. co and her brother had just passed away. If anyone knows where she is please let me know.
she has moved back and she lives in jonesboro. i keep in tuch with her through myspace
saw her

Blytheville, AR

#4 Feb 25, 2009
i saw her with nancy bennett and some guy im guessing nancy boyfriend heard she lives in joiner.
last i heard

Blytheville, AR

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Did live with Tootie Williams
guest

Katy, TX

#6 Mar 2, 2009
last i heard wrote:
Did live with Tootie Williams
yes her and Tootie live in jonesboro
My Bad

Trumann, AR

#7 Mar 3, 2009
I thought this thread was about Brooke Barnett, until I read it. Is she still a hateful B*tch and give those hateful looks to everyone?
do not work about it

Trumann, AR

#8 Mar 3, 2009
My Bad wrote:
I thought this thread was about Brooke Barnett, until I read it. Is she still a hateful B*tch and give those hateful looks to everyone?
Heck if she is give her one back and don't worry about it. She puts her pants on the same way ever one else does.
of course

Blytheville, AR

#9 Mar 3, 2009
Brooke Barnett has always looked down on everyone and thought she was the s##t. I got news for her, she never was and isn't now!
Why

Trumann, AR

#10 Mar 3, 2009
Why is she like that? I never understood her, its like it really pains her to smile. Someone really needs to sit down with her and tell her to smile more often.
sarah renfro

Blytheville, AR

#11 Mar 23, 2009
if yall are talking about brooke bennet then ive got something to say about her when i see her im gonna stomp a mudhole in her.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2009
lol, hi Sarah..
lmao

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2009
She is with tootie and she looks so bad and nasty she is on drugs real bad she needs help hell go back to her husband will b her best bet
guest

Little Rock, AR

#14 Mar 23, 2009
sarah renfro wrote:
if yall are talking about brooke bennet then ive got something to say about her when i see her im gonna stomp a mudhole in her.
LOL Sarah why are you gonna stomp a mudhole in her?? I know you dont think she slept with your ugly a$$ man!!!She would never go that low so dont flatter your self!!!!
sarah renfro

Blytheville, AR

#15 Mar 23, 2009
so guest who the hell are you it aint got nothing to do with my old man she runs her mouth to much thats why. she aint gonna run her mouth about me without concequences!!!!!!
can find her

Trumann, AR

#16 Mar 23, 2009
sarah renfro wrote:
so guest who the hell are you it aint got nothing to do with my old man she runs her mouth to much thats why. she aint gonna run her mouth about me without concequences!!!!!!
Saw her last week in Osceola, hear she will be working in na beauty shop, you may be able to find her there! GOOD LUCK! you will need it!She looks pretty good to me!
brooke williams

Blytheville, AR

#17 Aug 12, 2010
lmao wrote:
She is with tootie and she looks so bad and nasty she is on drugs real bad she needs help hell go back to her husband will b her best bet
f*** you whoever you are! I ain't never been on drugs dumbass! You can't possibly know me if you think I have ever looked nasty or bad!
brooke williams

Blytheville, AR

#18 Aug 12, 2010
can find her wrote:
<quoted text>Saw her last week in Osceola, hear she will be working in na beauty shop, you may be able to find her there! GOOD LUCK! you will need it!She looks pretty good to me!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't imagine why Sarah Renfro would ever wanna fight me! I just told her sister in KC tha other day to tell her I said hi! strange I just ran up on this shit...Come to think of it this shit was posted long time ago, and Ik I have seen her since then--she said nothing....I really wanna know who posted that I look nasty and bad even if it was posted over a year ago!
brooke williams

Blytheville, AR

#19 Aug 12, 2010
lmao wrote:
She is with tootie and she looks so bad and nasty she is on drugs real bad she needs help hell go back to her husband will b her best bet
say who the f*** you are---how I look so bad when I have been known to make over 2 g's a night walking round with everything I got revealed!!!!!!!!!!Bit**quit hatin hell..........
oldfriend

Blytheville, AR

#20 Aug 13, 2010
Hutch and Wife wrote:
lol, hi Sarah..
Hey hutch hows it going? U still doctor shopping, order hydros online???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Mazzio's 33 min Ralph 3
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 1 hr gest 15,361
Reality Show... OTOWN getting our OWN? (Mar '13) 12 hr Sandy 22
New manager at Walmart?! 12 hr Associate 6
foul play in mayor kennemores camp? 14 hr MrOsceola1985 5
kagome creative foods (Dec '10) 19 hr yep 27
Plum 20 hr JUST SAYIN 4
Osceola Dating
Find my Match

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Osceola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Osceola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]