debbie g or whatever your lastinitial...

debbie g or whatever your lastinitial is now

Posted in the Osceola Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one cheater to another

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 9, 2013
last monday around noon you didn't see me but i saw you sneaking into your married boyfriend's from osceola room at the west memphis hospital. does your husband know what your up to?
RU4REAL

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 9, 2013
one cheater to another wrote:
last monday around noon you didn't see me but i saw you sneaking into your married boyfriend's from osceola room at the west memphis hospital. does your husband know what your up to?

Seriously? You're a Cheater and you felt it was necessary to post someone else's business on a gossip site? Do you feel good now or not so guilty b/c you know there is someone else doing the very thing you do? What on earth do you gain by blasting this mess on here? What you lose is your pride, dignity & self respect not to mention the ability to mind your own business- Geeezzzz, you are a pos.
did live there once

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 9, 2013
who are yall talking about
just saying

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 9, 2013
U know she did the same thing to her 1st husband!!!!!
did live there once

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 9, 2013
ok i know who you are talking about now wasn't she
a nurse at cullom clinic when she lived here i thought she had herself a young guy once a cheater
always a cheater d.g.smith
did live there once

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 9, 2013
didn't she lose her kids when she ran off with that young guy and i think she caused a lot of trouble at the clinic when she lived here what is she doing back here where does she live in osceola now, so if my husband come to town i don't want her dropping her clothes i hear years ago she looked like a 70 year old woman that all that hard living and sneaking around with married men will get you
just wondering

Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 24, 2013
she making her husband look as foolish as she made her old blind first husban looked. does her husband still come to osceola with her?
Omg

Memphis, TN

#8 May 9, 2013
She is too old to be still doing that! I guess never happy with one man.
just sayin

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2013
I see u running the street of Osceola just about every weekend.. I guess u just cant stay away for ur boyfriend!! I feel so sorry for ur husband!! what is wrong with him cant he see what u r and what u r doin! sad sad sad
just sayin

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2013
did u put your husband out??? heard yall aren't living togather!!! must help u a lot!!
Lol

Memphis, TN

#11 Nov 8, 2013
just sayin wrote:
did u put your husband out??? heard yall aren't living togather!!! must help u a lot!!
you would think she would have grown up by now at her age! Good grief!!!!
just sayin

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2013
Debbie I saw u meet your boyfriend in his little red car today.
Lol

Memphis, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Debbie I saw u meet your boyfriend in his little red car today.
where was she???
just sayin

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2013
it was not far from where she lives!!!!!
Lol

Memphis, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
it was not far from where she lives!!!!!
don't know where she lives.

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2013
i caught my second husband cheating with his married girlfriend by downloading a spyware program on his cell. I could read all his texted n messages n chats he had sent n received he n she were using their grown kids social networking pages to talk n set up meetings then delete their messages!!!! her husband shoud try this
just sayng

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2013
I see you finally brought your husband down Christmas eve awww but I saw u in Osceola the weekend before christmas by your self bet u and ur boyfriend unwrapped your gifts together.
just sayng

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2014
i see your in town today need a little married boyfriend time
shameful

Little Rock, AR

#19 Mar 20, 2014
saw you in osceola lask thurs fri andthen again sunday didn't get enough love from your bf thurs and fri so guess you came back for more on sun feel sorry for your husband
So sad

Memphis, TN

#20 Mar 20, 2014
shameful wrote:
saw you in osceola lask thurs fri andthen again sunday didn't get enough love from your bf thurs and fri so guess you came back for more on sun feel sorry for your husband
saw her with her husband last weekend! She let him come with her! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Osceola kids going to Rivercrest 5 hr guest 18
good teachers leaving 7 hr guest 20
Judge Motel (Jun '08) 19 hr Coco 5
Terrie vornes 23 hr Ugh 6
Catherine Dean Tue guest 12
Bbw at food giant Tue Giggidy 6
walmart firing Tue guest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages