Arkansas Department of Corrections- L...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Manila, AR

#21 Oct 12, 2011
guest wrote:
I want to know who all got fired?
Warden
Chief of Security
Records Supervisor
that is it so far!!
Da barber for porcia

United States

#22 Oct 13, 2011
All you mf's need to be locked up cause yall treated mf's dirty! God dont like ugly so now yall can see what its like to be treated less than human if found guilty I recommend 25 to life
Da barber for porchia

United States

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Im mad as f@#k and I want my money! Yall was paid for lawn mowers and yall gave us hoes and rakes, that's modern day slavery! I want my money, if there is a lawyer out there that can help me get my money, post your comments! Porchia and Bishop I still recommend 25 to life, AFTER I GET MY MONEY!!! If there's anyone interested in hearing my story, as his barber, while incarserated please hit me up.
Answer

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Oct 14, 2011
Even if they did wrong, you were in jail for a reason. A little hard work didn't hurt you. No one wants to hear you whine.
Osceola Girl

Manila, AR

#25 Oct 14, 2011
yall need to stop, you know they can find out who you are and start some sh*t just because you have something to say, anit that some bull.They think they're gonna stop people from speaking their minds but thats not gonna work.We have a right to speak our minds.If you are a public official their is nothing you can do or say.So stay off topics.The captain and warden was in the newspaper,for taking half of people's work release money that's all I've heard.
Da barber for porchia

United States

#26 Oct 15, 2011
Answer wrote:
Even if they did wrong, you were in jail for a reason. A little hard work didn't hurt you. No one wants to hear you whine.
Dont get it twisted, I was there for a reason true enough but that still didnt give them a right to treat the inmates less than human. Furthermore, until you can speak from experience you can keep your bogus a$$ comments!
Mr Mississippi County

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2011
I needs mine!!!
dude

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2011
It won't b long till the feds r knocking on Mr.day's door because everybody knows he still runs the county farm
say what

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Oct 16, 2011
dude wrote:
It won't b long till the feds r knocking on Mr.day's door because everybody knows he still runs the county farm
What is Mr. Day's first name?

Manila, AR

#30 Oct 18, 2011
Problem at ADC/MCWRC is Internal Affairs did not come in and help anything.... they came in picked and chose who they wanted to keep and who they wanted to get rid of.... How can you legally keep some of the employees that were involved and make the others resign..... we all are wondering that...ADC internal affairs EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!
dude

Longview, TX

#31 Oct 18, 2011
Johnathon day
jmspegel

Minnetonka, MN

#32 Nov 21, 2011
I have been having an affair with the Warden, we ended it earlier this year when I caught him in a lie about his family.
When did Joe Porchia get fired?
Are there more news articles to read about that?
just saying

Blytheville, AR

#33 Nov 21, 2011
Da barber for porchia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get it twisted, I was there for a reason true enough but that still didnt give them a right to treat the inmates less than human. Furthermore, until you can speak from experience you can keep your bogus a$$ comments!
I always find it interesting when inmates cry like a baby when they feel they are being treated less than humans when they in turn treated their victims as less than humans.

IMO, inmates should never be treated as humans. They should be treated as the animals they are.
click

United States

#34 Nov 23, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I always find it interesting when inmates cry like a baby when they feel they are being treated less than humans when they in turn treated their victims as less than humans.
IMO, inmates should never be treated as humans. They should be treated as the animals they are.
Thats not right
da barber for porcia

United States

#35 Mar 3, 2012
click wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not right
first of all why should we be treated as animals when we were non viloent criminals so please shut up . Your comment let me know that your racist white .i cant wait until they are all made to pay for what they did. Oh yea i remember porcia had us hide all that stuff out that shed when they were about to come and do an audit on the unit.ha ha ha need i say more.
hal-white

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Mar 4, 2012
Man never mentioned race. Why is that always brought up by people like you.
da barber for porcia

United States

#37 Mar 5, 2012
hal-white wrote:
Man never mentioned race. Why is that always brought up by people like you.
i have one question for all u smart dumb people. Where is all that money he made off the things he sold to inmates? Non of that was funded by the state,which means he used the state for a hell of a personal profit...i sit back and laugh at all u dummies yall have better jobs and make more money than most criminals but yall still find a way to screw it. So now u have something in common with us. A criminal......ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr mayfly 33,879
Kenneth Eatmon Wed A friend 1
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) Wed Mimi 1,773
identity thief Wed guest 1
bowles bbq (Jul '15) Tue Bbq 28
Vick Gregory and coco Feb 21 Truth 3
fake Feb 21 courious 8

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance