Unhappy Customer

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Pizza Hut is a joke. We ordered a Large Meat Busters Pizza with bell pepper onions and mushrooms and when we get home with it, it is only a sausage pizza and mostly crust. What little bit of sausage that was on there was in the center with about a 2" border of nothing but crust. we got a pizza at the Shell station out at the interstate, last week and it was loaded with toppings and was delicious. Pizza Hut has gotten their last order from me.
pizza lover

Blytheville, AR

#2 Dec 21, 2012
im with you on that one, i will go to kc gas station across from the old walmart and get a pizza before i go to pizza hut...we need a little cesaers or a papa johns or even a dominos....ANYTHING is better than pizza hut...mazzios was good, but heard they had health inspecton problems and thats why they closed...
Unhappy Customer

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2012
KC'a pizza is good. But try the Monster Pizza at the Shell station out by the interstate. We love them and it is Pizza Inn.
mom

Plano, TX

#4 Dec 23, 2012
I buy the pizza from walmart. 10 mins and its done. Pizza Hut has been a mess for a while now.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#5 Dec 26, 2012
I have to agree. I quit going there because of poor service. Many of times when I would go there, I would be the only customer in the dining area and it still took 10-15 minutes to get waited on. Got tired of it complained to the manager and he called me a liar. So I quit going there.

I will still get delivery about once a month but that is all.
Wilima

Cherokee Village, AR

#6 Dec 28, 2012
GET GARY BACK THAT PLACE WAS BEST EVER WHEN HE WAS THERE
Teresa

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Never have liked Pizza Hut. I agree we need a Dominos or Little Ceasars. Have to go out of town for a good pizza.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Wilima wrote:
GET GARY BACK THAT PLACE WAS BEST EVER WHEN HE WAS THERE
not true, every time I went there when Gary was over it they were out of something. The guy that took his place was a whole lot better but he did not last long for whatever reason.
crumper bumpers
#9 Dec 31, 2012
Ask the pizza if it is it's own half-mommy. lol. i am very funny. hehehehe.
unknown

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2013
i i know they dont wash there hands. if you go in and order and set there and watch them you will know they dont wash there hands. and they defitly dont know how to cook.
Anonymous

Caraway, AR

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Pizza Hut has really gone down. They can't get 1 single order right and everyone of their drivers are rude as hell!!
Anon

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
i i know they dont wash there hands. if you go in and order and set there and watch them you will know they dont wash there hands. and they defitly dont know how to cook.
One young in the morning washes his hands after every pizza. I order at night and get horrible pizzas but when I order around noon they're really good. Some cooks aren't worth killing. But at least 2 of them are really good. The Ammons guy is really good too the two black women that work night are the rudest people I have ever met!!!
hard worker

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jan 26, 2013
The white woman who wears glasses has rotten teeth reminds me of a meth head.
tommy rot

Lockhart, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2013
hard worker wrote:
The white woman who wears glasses has rotten teeth reminds me of a meth head.
Hey man! Thats dental profiling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill Peddler 2 hr Watson 6
Melissa Moore 3 hr Bull 11
Deanna Rackley 14 hr Serious 3
Sarah Chilton 19 hr Brian 8
Mark-fake? Sat wd-forty 4
Connie Hampton Sat family 3
john taylor (Dec '13) Sat Taylor gurl 22

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance