Jena Moore Copeland

Lithonia, GA

#2 Jun 21, 2012
You have got to be kidding right? You are so full of shit it's not even funny!

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 21, 2012
I don't know where you got your facts but didn't lose custody of her daughter
County girl

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Jensen has never done drugs! She got hooked up w a bad Guy just like most women have! Dust out ur own closet, before u get in hers!

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
This girl is a piece of work! She is nothing but a meth head! That husband of hers andre, who was a trustee at the Sheriff's got her hooked on meth! Oh, she works there too! She lost custody of her child, bc she just up and left her! She can't decide she wants to be married to her meth husband. What a waste!
Do you really expect that people will believe everything you say, when you can't get the names correct???
my opinion

Hernando, MS

#10 Jun 29, 2012
In my opinion, which everyone is entitled to, people need to remember this before they talk about someone: Matthew 7:5
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Every time I see Jena, she has her little girl with her. She seems like a good mother. I have no right to judge anyone, neither does anyone else for that matter. Leave the girl alone & if she is doing something wrong then she will have to answer for that, NOT YOU!!! People always have to stir up drama & mainly LIES on topix. I rarely get on here, but when I do & I see topics like this one, it disgusts me. Everyone is entitled to make their own decisions in life whether it be good or bad. Her & the father are responsible for that child & will have to answer for anything they do wrong that puts that child in harms way, NOT YOU!!!

Again, I am clearly stating my opinion & could care less whoever chooses to get on here & comment negatively on my comment. I don't know who you are & you don't know who I am! Just sweep around your own doors before you go sweeping around someone else's!

Hope everyone has a very Blessed day!!!

Since: Sep 11

Bexar, AR

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Gee, women can be most vicious against another woman. And when a woman has been scorned....LOOK OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 31,429
Osceola therapy & living 4 hr dietary 2
Carney vs. Nelson 8 hr just sayin 6
Tommy Mosley 9 hr The jolt 2
Dorothy's Smokehouse 10 hr just sayin 1
maid service 10 hr just sayin 6
Osceola City Council Poll 11 hr Coworker 19

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance