First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Little Momma

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Does anyone know who actualy owns McDonalds?That place is a circus.
I was there last week and 3 people starting fighting.Some type of Mgr. was there.Everyone has a title you know.
She just let it happen.It scared me so bad i just took my kids and left.
I would like to know if thier is someone you can complain to.
clearly-me

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 9, 2008
get them booted out like they did hardys nasty asses along time ago remember that there just aint no good workers out here anymore they r rude n nasty i kno someone that went there got a raw big n nasty took it back they gave her another burger that was raw how fucking sick is that
mei

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2008
Little Momma wrote:
Does anyone know who actualy owns McDonalds?That place is a circus.
I was there last week and 3 people starting fighting.Some type of Mgr. was there.Everyone has a title you know.
She just let it happen.It scared me so bad i just took my kids and left.
I would like to know if thier is someone you can complain to.
You can go to McDonalds website and complain. Our McDonalds sucks!
i think

Blytheville, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2008
it is awful and service stinks
another comment

Monette, AR

#5 Sep 9, 2008
Hey, it's the only place of employment around here where you can work 2 days and become a manager.......assistant manager, shift manager, drive thru manager, ice cream machine manager, McNugget manager, day manager, breakfast manager, lunch manager, night manager, opening or closing manager, Big Mac Manager, lobby manager, playland manager, dollar menu manager, Sweet Tea manager, restroom manager, Big Booty manager, Old retired coffee drinking men manager, etc. Now, who wouldn't want a job where they could start out being a manager? You know you want a job there.
lost

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2008
another comment wrote:
Hey, it's the only place of employment around here where you can work 2 days and become a manager.......assistant manager, shift manager, drive thru manager, ice cream machine manager, McNugget manager, day manager, breakfast manager, lunch manager, night manager, opening or closing manager, Big Mac Manager, lobby manager, playland manager, dollar menu manager, Sweet Tea manager, restroom manager, Big Booty manager, Old retired coffee drinking men manager, etc. Now, who wouldn't want a job where they could start out being a manager? You know you want a job there.
lol
Seriously Ladies

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2008
another comment wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! ITS SAD BUT TRUE!
Mammy

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 9, 2008
The home office is in Memphis.
Been There Done That

Blytheville, AR

#9 Sep 9, 2008
Good luck to anyone who has to contact the main office, which I did, online. They gave the "so-called manager", my entire information...phone number and all. She called me at home and acted as if I lied about the entire situation. I will never contact McDonald's again. I just stop going there.
mei

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2008
I got chewed up gum in my fries there once!
fred

Blytheville, AR

#11 Sep 9, 2008
if you have decent people working the front counter you get waited on pretty good. but sometime you some people up there that thinks someone is going to do more then the other person then it takes awhile to get your food. it took me over 5 minutes to get my food after i had ordered.
SAL

Little Rock, AR

#12 Sep 9, 2008
it stems all the way down from management, they hire idiots. Its just a big joke, half of them are there just doing what they got to do in order to get their free government shit and nothing more. They could care less what your food looks, tastes, smells like. They are all losers. The morning shift is the better of the group.
ex osceola resident

Fairmont, WV

#13 Sep 9, 2008
well i know a few people that work there and the new girl they got working the front counter is a nasty skanky ass hoe i wouldnt let her prepair my dogs food and i know for a fact that the new girl amber has std's and i wouldnt want that shit touching my food, she is a skank and rude as hell she is two faced she will eat you up to your face and as soon as you walk out of mc donalds she starts running her mouth about you
Moonshine Marty

Collierville, TN

#14 Sep 10, 2008
another comment wrote:
that's some funny crap right there i don't care who you are imona be a manager
ex employee

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Sep 10, 2008
D.L. Sells owns the store and his main office is in Dyersburg
SAD

Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 10, 2008
Mammy wrote:
The home office is in Memphis.
I know of three crack-heads that work there. I wouldn't let my dog eat there.
who knows

Blytheville, AR

#18 Sep 10, 2008
Every time I go through the drive through I wait in line 10 to 15 minutes...it's awful! I've never had to wait at a McDonald's that long, but it's always like that up there.

“Desert Rat/ Country Girl”

Since: Sep 08

B Town Cali an L-Town Arkansas

#19 Sep 10, 2008
another comment wrote:
THIS IS GREAT!! Laughing my ass off!! good job
I KNOW

Blytheville, AR

#20 Sep 10, 2008
stinks!!!!!!!!!!Is better with older ladies in the morning!!!!
nasty

Blytheville, AR

#21 Sep 10, 2008
got a hamburger there yesterday it was nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utility tractor stolen from Machine Shop (Sep '15) 3 hr Osceola 32
Dewayne Brothers 2nd 6 hr Old Friend 1
fight at american greetings (Nov '10) 19 hr In the know 42
epic restaurant 22 hr i know 2
Why do we even pay OLP for mosquito control Sat Wth 7
Jerry Henry and Kita Goodlow Sat Really 12
Kandra Chelle Virgies Sat Onthedownlow 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages