best upcomin rappers outof osceola

Posted in the Osceola Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DIME DIVA

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2009
DAT BOY LIL HOLY DA COLDEST..THEY B HATIN ON SWAG.. PLUS HE HOOD 4REAL..HE GONE B DA 1 TO PUT ARKANSAS ON DA MAP..

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2009
Who gone be the one to put you in a school? Not your momma I guess!

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2009
DIME DIVA wrote:
DAT BOY LIL HOLY DA COLDEST..THEY B HATIN ON SWAG.. PLUS HE HOOD 4REAL..HE GONE B DA 1 TO PUT ARKANSAS ON DA MAP..
Weak
big dog

Hensley, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2009
DIME DIVA wrote:
HAHA...what the hell is "hood", man, you stupid ass people kill me.
two cents

Blytheville, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2009
best rap dj in da o will alwaze be chet dog jones....
DIME DIVA

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
GRADE A DA BEST YA DIG.. YA'LL SOM HATAS..DONT NEVA WANTA C NOBODY DO GUD..DAT BOY LIL HOLY, JOHN G, TAK, AND 22 GOT OSCEOLA AR..
BIZZLE

Bono, AR

#7 Oct 19, 2009
Yea dey can rap, bt dey not gne put da O on da map!!
Dog Killa

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 19, 2009
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA...what the hell is "hood", man, you stupid ass people kill me.
Put your name on here,I can make it happen

Since: Sep 09

Blytheville, AR

#9 Oct 21, 2009
Freestyle_da_rappa is gone be the one to put da o on the map.Yall gotta listen to everyones music before u pick ur favorite rappas out of osc.
the thruth

North Little Rock, AR

#11 Oct 22, 2009
quit playing yall its gonna be smoove to put this shit on the map thankya
the thruth

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 22, 2009
plus everybody else shit sounds like bullshit only song on grade a cd sound good is the ones smoove made. thankya
DIME DIVA

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2009
YA'LL SUM HATAS..smoov had 2 songs on dat cd..da rest he had nuthin to do wit..they trendsettas..first ones to do a video in da hood and post it on youtube..first ones to throw a 3 day block party in da hood..the whole cd bumpin..me and my city lov grade a!!
why

Blytheville, AR

#15 Oct 23, 2009
what is it under on you tube.just wanted to know so i can get on it.
2 Cents

Bono, AR

#16 Oct 23, 2009
WTH!!! LOL hah ha aha haha sad you ppl was your time listening and arguing over anyone in Osc.
Jack Davis

Osceola, AR

#17 Nov 14, 2009
Man how in the world ya'll didnt name that one kid Fice Musaveni. He's a true hip-hop artist. Google Osceola Arkansas look on wikipedia. He's actually makin moves and he represent "real music". http://www.myspace.com/ficemusaveni
Osceola is a simple minded place people are true haters that why we support him in the ville
Young Thugga

Osceola, AR

#18 Nov 14, 2009
Yeah Fice go Hard but look where he from
Dude is in the wrong city
Slo-O

Osceola, AR

#19 Nov 14, 2009
I heard Fice cd it's pretty tight. Him and Teflon should do a song. He got one with Lil Squab and it sounds good.
BOSSEY

New Hyde Park, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2009
The best upcoming rapper is Lil Squab straight out of O. Number #1 I CAN MAKE YOU NUMB! Check out his video on myspace. The beat is banging.
lurch

Blytheville, AR

#21 Nov 19, 2009
teflon is da shit;he never stops.
INDEPENDENT

Malvern, AR

#22 Nov 20, 2009
who is DIME DIVA u sho know alot about grade A and u tryna put Lil Holy on the list damn is U his woman or one of his sidelines.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john taylor (Dec '13) 3 hr BXDMFXXXXX 17
@@@@@@ returns to OPD #7 8 hr Guest 2
osceola employees 14 hr guest 4
Viskase Corp (Apr '14) Wed Worker 25
The love of my life Feb 9 MEEEEE 1
opening date for restaurant Feb 8 Skydome 13
o.w. Feb 8 fun fun 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages