Nasty hoes in da projects
princessTink

Brookland, AR

#25 Oct 28, 2009
u hoes in osceola a hott azz mess
princessTink

Brookland, AR

#26 Oct 28, 2009
Da real nasty hoe is CACHE ROBINSON who still fuckin on HEAD passing STDs bac and forth but let her tell it he da one that help her out! I aint seen the proof of that yet! I heard the hoe give head for a blut if thats true im sure my crew mite want sum!
loook heree hoeeee

Monette, AR

#29 Nov 6, 2009
bytch dnt is kal slung if u were just not getting and a cellphe u would know dat and yea bytch im still and school i far from wat u dnt did and wat you talking about begging hoes bytch i anit never ask u for shyt why ask a nasty bytch dat live any pj for any things wat you do stop suckinand fucking mens and the bed your child lynin there and the bed wit u nasty hoe Im kalin scan on u and yea u say mama do on her on yea stealin clothes form wat!!!!!! walmart bytch get a life hoe a good one wen u and a house and got a car and a feedin everthing you get to chuck them get me and yea bytch you know who i b
For real

Cabot, AR

#30 Nov 7, 2009
princessTink wrote:
u hoes in osceola a hott azz mess
your mama is a hoe and a hot mess
not all

Little Rock, AR

#31 Nov 7, 2009
Not all da hoes live in da projects.

“*Da Bitch U Hoes Love To Hate*”

Since: Oct 09

New Orleans

#33 Nov 14, 2009
1 of da #1 h**s in da pj's in quintella oliver
danny boi

United States

#34 Nov 18, 2009
Tasha Randall is da nasties hoe in da project need to take care of kids but she rather smoke pop pills and gamble
janke

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Nov 21, 2009
who is the ugly one in the pj
lil

United States

#38 Nov 25, 2009
poor misy! well she got aj he a dam fool she dne got hm 2 felonies and he stil stayin wit her in dat HOOD hse and dey got a no contact order and he a felon gurl if sumbody tell on her she gone get put out
YEAHYEAH

Kirkland, WA

#39 Nov 29, 2009
a cool chick wrote:
oh snapp!!!! roosevelt my uncle!!! i cant stand his azzz. He so triflin!!!!!
roosevelt who?
tina

United States

#40 Dec 2, 2009
dam yal aint got nun bete 2 do
Daddy gurl

United States

#41 Dec 7, 2009
They gt dis long dinted up booty b*t*h walkin around like she all dat aint gt a pot 2 piss in. She should be ashame of her self,gt dat diking azz gurl ova dur suckin on her. B*t*h grow and find u a man dat gt a job...All i 4 gt u so dame worn out and lame a man wouldnt have u 4a woman. Unless he dnt knw no better. And eva body aint gotta give head to get they hair dne. Its a big differents between a hoe and a woman...A woman going get hers bt b*t*h u just NASTY
why

United States

#42 Dec 7, 2009
Nope why you think we on here.
Tasha Randall

United States

#43 Dec 7, 2009
If u going tell sumthing tell it right b***h. I dnt have 2 pop no dam pills,neva have neva will. I betch my kids dress better than u and ur dam kids put 2 getter. Dnt gt mad at me cause mines look better than yours and they knw who their father is. they daddy takin care of them real gud. So dats wat u mad abt u aint gt nobody takin care of urs. U dumb stupid lame azz b***h! B*t**es like u make me happy, i love wen u thinkin of me...it let me knw i am on ur mind or is u mad cause i took ur man Oops i am pretty sure i gave him back...i sure in da hell dnt want him Ha Ha holla
Juicy

United States

#44 Dec 7, 2009
Aint nobody wrote dat sh*t about u tasha bt dat nasty disease having long booty azz b***h erica. Tryin be slick and put sh*t on here about sumbody look at ur self.
RealTalk

United States

#45 Feb 16, 2011
Talking bout the "projects"? Shiiiit, people still trying to figure out what theyre gonna do with all of you.
#NuffSaid
know

United States

#46 Feb 24, 2011
That nasty pills popin, bow head a** girl montana smith that stay on the first street that messin with loc dog an aint no telling who else going around buring people that trick suckin up everybody if u want some head go over there with a six pack and a pack an she yours.
laffin

Damascus, MD

#47 Feb 24, 2011
You know, it's really sad that not one of you posting on this thread are actually black.

*heh heh*

Yet, somehow... You DO actually live in the projects...

Ghetto WIN
know

United States

#48 Feb 25, 2011
but im not nasty like the rest of them
AIGJG

Merrillville, IN

#49 Dec 17, 2011
princessTink wrote:
Da real nasty hoe is CACHE ROBINSON who still fuckin on HEAD passing STDs bac and forth but let her tell it he da one that help her out! I aint seen the proof of that yet! I heard the hoe give head for a blut if thats true im sure my crew mite want sum!
Can I get some pus? I in Gary, but I rich so I fly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Bennett 9 min Rambling man 4
News Our growth story 28 min accountant 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min --Bad Dad-- 37,237
Larry Bowen 17 hr Tim 17
how much does huddle house pay (Jul '09) 18 hr me says 53
Calos Miller Tue beastmode 2
opd ambulance and 10 portal cars with lights o... Tue geeman 3

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance