Just wondering

Benton, AR

#1 Dec 17, 2011
Where is she at, havent seen her around in awhile.
Allyson

Trumann, AR

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Who is this and why do you want to know where I am? If you want to get in touch with me I have a facebook.
realist

Blytheville, AR

#3 Dec 17, 2011
somebody tryin to start trouble.prob that tania hoe.
how sad

Blytheville, AR

#6 Dec 18, 2011
probably fat Amber trying to get some girl on girl action
AMBER SLAUGHTER

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2011
Grow up and get a life people!! Allyson, Beware: Its Robbie Cox, Tania Ahmed, Leslie Fernandez, Jayla Fernandez, Ehad Ahmed, and David Fernandez! If you get ANY friend request on facebook look at them VERY CAREFULLY! If their account was just started and you have like 1 or 2 mutual friends, DO NOT ACCEPT THEM! Its her! She is looking for someone new to terrorize! They have been harrassing and terrorizing me ALL NIGHT, this time! But it has been going on for nearly 5 years! Its horrible, they have nothing better to do, than terrorize people! Be careful!!!!!!
Tania

Trenton, NJ

#8 Dec 18, 2011
Ok for one, you should mind your own business and worry about getting your child back that you lost to drugs you piece of shit. Two, your sencond goal should be how to lose some weight. You are so fat that you looked pregnant all this time. Three, I will do whatever the eff I want because you trigger the drama. If you can't fight your own battles, bitch don't start it. Mikey cheated on you....multiple times. What does that say about you? That you can't please him. Two, he calls you a psycho for hacking into his account so he made posts about how he had to create a second FB page. We don't spend time here thinking about how to break couples up. What are you so mad for? Robbie didn't give you the time of day and you just can't get over it. Bitch grow the fuck up and try to be a mother. You gave birth to a little bastard that you don't even have custody of because you were so caught up on drugs. LMAO. Bitch grow up!
Robbie

Blytheville, AR

#10 Dec 18, 2011
I hate to say this Amber, but I have better things to do with my time than worry about creating drama. You're nothing but a worthless bitch, and your sorry ass man has the nerve to call me last night and say he's gonna whoop my ass. Wow, I'm shaking in my shoes because I'm so scared. Fuck you and him both

Since: Oct 08

North Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 18, 2011
We'll be right back after these messages with Jerrys final thought.
realist

Blytheville, AR

#14 Dec 18, 2011
rob you just f'd up bro we cant get to your so-called girlfriend but we know where you are.tania or whoever you are go back to iraq b*tch.until your in miss co to face up to someone keep your d*
ck lips closed.try me.
lurch

Blytheville, AR

#15 Dec 18, 2011
rob wasnt you on your page doggin this iraq girl named tania sayin dont except her on your page shes trouble.
idiots

Blytheville, AR

#16 Dec 18, 2011
wow, you idiots just proved just how ignorant you really are. just because someone is Muslim, doesn't make them a terrorist or mean they are from Iraq
AMBER SLAUGHTER

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2011
idiots wrote:
wow, you idiots just proved just how ignorant you really are. just because someone is Muslim, doesn't make them a terrorist or mean they are from Iraq
Someone that gets on topix and facebook and terrorizes and harrasses A WHOLE FREAKING COMMUNITY (NOT JUST ONE PERSON) and its a community where she isnt from, a community that she live 2000 miles away from, a community that SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO! I think that pretty much sums up that she is a terrorist and her little boyfriend is the one that said she was a terrorist from Iraq to begin with! I know that not ALL Muslims are terrorist, but ALL OF US THAT LIVE IN THIS COMMUNITY KNOWS that this particular Muslim is nothing but a TERRORISTS!
Jason T

United States

#19 Dec 18, 2011
Robbie you need to be at McDonald's making my burgers and nuggets!! I'm hungry you d@mn burger flipper so hurry up you piece of shi#!!

Since: Oct 08

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 18, 2011
They're worshiping the same pedophile prophet. I haven't found not one Muslim that cares to justify The Koran saying they can have sex with babies and animals..And I don't mean a little girl I mean a baby!!!!!!!!!
Tania

Trenton, NJ

#21 Dec 18, 2011
Lmao, what's wrong boy? McDonald is the only place that is accepting food stamps? lol
wow

Conway, AR

#23 Jan 5, 2012
Tania, all these posts seem to start and end with you! I think that says a lot on it's own right there. What does someone from Trenton, NJ who has never stepped foot in, or met any of these people in person really have justification to trash talk and bash anyone? And why would you be calling her unless you were just trying to start shit? I'm just curious because right now you are really coming off as the one who is psycho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Donaldson 38 min Acquaintance 1
so why is Sarah Chiltons mouth so ugly? 21 hr justsayin 4
deadbeat lowlife mothers (Aug '14) 23 hr yall are to bored 5
Viskase (Oct '14) Sun old man 51
Any bars in Osceola? Sat yea 26
Does anyone know Casey Barnes (Jan '14) Sat yep 29
pls Sat huh 1
More from around the web

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE