funnier

United States

#153 Sep 22, 2010
I Do wrote:
<quoted text>I also noticed the location is hidden on all the other member's posts except Barbara's. Humm... wonder why?
Almost all the Marion, Ar posts come back Memphis, Tn isp, so she is probably the Memphis, TN poster also.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, AR

#154 Sep 22, 2010
I'm everywhere. I'm Senatobia, MS, I'm Little Rock,Ar, I'm Marion, AR, I'm West Memphis, AR.

But I'm not a coward, like yourselves. Go ahead & play your childish games and just remember I'm EVERYWHERE!!:))

Senatobia, MS

#155 Sep 22, 2010
i tink employers need be called.some ppl r playin on puters when they shld be workin.
OSC

Jacksonville, FL

#156 Sep 23, 2010
GEE MAN wrote:
I hear that Osceola has a new Club in town. I guess I will check it out sometimes.Everything I hear so far has been pretty good, look out plum point.But you know everyone needs a good place to go and unwind after a long week's work and have a good ol time without having to look over your shoulder all time.
Just another place of trouble
Barbara

Los Angeles, CA

#157 Sep 23, 2010
im sorry everyone i am acting like a retard.i need to get my head checked.i have mental problems and need help.i am just so jealous of gene&staci,its driving me insane.i cant stand to see anyone doing good, it makes me unhappy.i want to be happy.please,please,please give me more gossip on them so i can tell everyone and make myself feel better.it doesnt even have to be true, just make something up, thats what i do.i need some drama,come on people, help a retard, give it to me, please, please, please!
patron

United States

#158 Sep 23, 2010
good place- now serving good food.

Location hidden

#159 Sep 24, 2010
patron wrote:
good place- now serving good food.
I just cant think of a place in osceola that serves good food.

United States

#160 Sep 24, 2010
rambling man2 wrote:
<quoted text>I just cant think of a place in osceola that serves good food.
Than move!
Old Bat

United States

#161 Sep 24, 2010
rambling man2 wrote:
<quoted text>I just cant think of a place in osceola that serves good food.
Why can't you just leave this alone, you need to go get some professional help.

Location hidden

#162 Sep 25, 2010
Old Bat wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you just leave this alone, you need to go get some professional help.
hey old bat .why dont you kiss my kentucky fried chicken ass, and by the way do these letters here mean anything at all to you B U A F Y . well do you ,I didnt think so they mean bow up and f-ck yourself. And I dont need no professional help I graduated here in osceola how about you.

Jonesboro, AR

#163 Sep 29, 2010
its a great bar with nice people and a good band
osceola

United States

#164 Oct 8, 2010
Good place, good bands, karaoke, nice staff.

Location hidden

#165 Oct 10, 2010
guest wrote:
its a great bar with nice people and a good band
I hope they got a better band than they had last time I was there,there was six of us left cuz they put our asses to sleep trying to sing purple rain,dam,
idotsabound

United States

#166 Oct 11, 2010
rambling man2 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they got a better band than they had last time I was there,there was six of us left cuz they put our asses to sleep trying to sing purple rain,dam,
if you think that band sucked this weekend you dont know good music!
jerry

Senatobia, MS

#167 Oct 11, 2010
idotsabound wrote:
<quoted text> if you think that band sucked this weekend you dont know good music!
its called an opinion.every1 has 1.stacy if u goin own a bus u need 2 get thicker skin.

Location hidden

#168 Oct 11, 2010
idotsabound wrote:
<quoted text> if you think that band sucked this weekend you dont know good music!
And if u think day was good den u dam sho dont know yo music fool,dem fools was a waste of everybodys time and money ,i dont know and dont care wut day got paid but if u ax me day should have not got shi*t ffor day no sanging azzes. Now dat is my opinion you smart azz fool.
good good

Blytheville, AR

#169 Oct 11, 2010
so when is the food place open. if they going to have who i think they are running it they want make nothing but a ho place out of it
the truth

Trumann, AR

#170 Oct 11, 2010
rambling man2 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they got a better band than they had last time I was there,there was six of us left cuz they put our asses to sleep trying to sing purple rain,dam,
if you would have stayed and drinked a little more, I promised they would have gotten better...
jerry

Senatobia, MS

#171 Oct 11, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
if you would have stayed and drinked a little more, I promised they would have gotten better...
aint that a song.the women get prettier at closing time.& i guess more u drink the number ur ears.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#172 Apr 17, 2011
A friend's band is playing next weekend. Gonna come watch, just curious if u can smoke inside?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come on topix... 5 hr Seminole pride 1
Jamie Dawson 9 hr Friend 2
Any hot chicks left in osceola?????? 12 hr Mae King 8
Students at Osceola 22 hr CBass 87
Tyrone Mcneal Mon bigbrotha 5
Kmd Betrayed Mixtape Datpiff Link Below May 21 Kavo Mufasa 1
Waston's/Crab and Linda May 21 child 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages