First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Does anybody know why Attorney Catherine Dean has her licensed suspended a little while back?
how can I help

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Rapid Cheryl wrote:
Does anybody know why Attorney Catherine Dean has her licensed suspended a little while back?
no, but I wished I knew, she was my lawyer when I got custody of my child, I thought she was a really good lawyer...
Answer

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2008
It was suspended on 11-23-04 for CLE non-compliance.

She misjudged how many hours she had taken. It was reinstated within two months of being suspended.

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Answer wrote:
It was suspended on 11-23-04 for CLE non-compliance.
She misjudged how many hours she had taken. It was reinstated within two months of being suspended.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
OH Yeah

Blytheville, AR

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Catherine Dean is my kind of lawyer. Love her to death.

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#6 Oct 30, 2008
OH Yeah wrote:
Catherine Dean is my kind of lawyer. Love her to death.
I would think more highly of her if she would remove my news item on the Hardy forum. That would show what kind of person she really is. Not half truths out there in cyber world.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2008
how can I help wrote:
<quoted text>no, but I wished I knew, she was my lawyer when I got custody of my child, I thought she was a really good lawyer...
Thanks, whoever, you are. This woman is coming in here from Hardy area, she's a real estate broker who is mad at me because I'm involved in a lawsuit that she doesn't like.

My suspension was a small error in continuing legal education requirements, the bar issued a "stay" so that my right to practice was not interrupted, and I was fully instated when the discrepancy was resolved.

She's just trying to start rumors around town.

Sour grapes is all.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2008
OH Yeah wrote:
Catherine Dean is my kind of lawyer. Love her to death.
Thanks for the support again. Guess this real estate brokers' mission was not accomplished.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Rapid Cheryl wrote:
Does anybody know why Attorney Catherine Dean has her licensed suspended a little while back?
Yes, it's public record. They know, and they don't care. I would call this "evidence" of your intent to cause me financial harm.
TBJB1

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 6, 2008
Catherine is and has been my attorney and I personally think she is one the best people ive ever known. Bar none!
Missy

Blytheville, AR

#12 Nov 6, 2008
Catherine Dean is a fine lawyer and I would be honored to have her represent me if ever needed. She has a lot of supporters in Mississippi County so any negative comments will be ignored.
how can I help

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 7, 2008
Catherine Dean is one of the best lawyers in mississippi county, when I went to court for my daughter she was always prepared and kept me calm because she's just a loving and caring person and when I went to court she really did her job, I think she had my ex-husband's lawyer thinking "dang what have I got myself into this lady just tore me and my client apart" and yes I got custody of my child, I have always recommended her to all my friends and anyone else that needed a lawyer that was going through the same thing and I say this because I know how wonderful she is and I wouldn't have changed a thing..
Really

Blytheville, AR

#14 Nov 7, 2008
She is a joke!

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#15 Nov 12, 2008
I invite anyone interested to read some of the posts in the hardy forum. Also please note that all the bad news about our area has been posted by her. We have not posted any negative news on your area. And most of us in the area are not looking forward to her family moving here as they have posted on the Riverbend R V forum. Sounds like she will be missed in your area.
Mind Games

Defiance, MO

#16 Nov 12, 2008
Rapid Cheryl wrote:
I invite anyone interested to read some of the posts in the hardy forum. Also please note that all the bad news about our area has been posted by her. We have not posted any negative news on your area. And most of us in the area are not looking forward to her family moving here as they have posted on the Riverbend R V forum. Sounds like she will be missed in your area.
Ha!! You want to be careful trusting anything Rapid Cheryl says. She has drug everyone through the mud in our area who doesn't agree with her.

We all love Lawyer Pants and would love to have her move here to Hardy. She would never leave where she is, she loves the place and all the people there too much to leave.
Nachomama

Lake City, AR

#17 Nov 12, 2008
Cathrine how do lawyers put on their pants?? I love that ID you are using. I too think you are a fine person. I talked to you several times when Mike was in the office. I hate he moved. Now I have a long gas guzzling drive to see him. He made my world when he got my little boy for me. And he always spoke highly of you too.
Jack Schitt

Blytheville, AR

#18 Nov 12, 2008
Nachomama wrote:
Cathrine how do lawyers put on their pants?? I love that ID you are using. I too think you are a fine person. I talked to you several times when Mike was in the office. I hate he moved. Now I have a long gas guzzling drive to see him. He made my world when he got my little boy for me. And he always spoke highly of you too.
Thanks notchomoma, I also think Catherine is a fine person. She is not a fake. She is who she is, and a fine attoney.
Jack Schitt

Blytheville, AR

#19 Nov 12, 2008
btw, i also think you son is a fine officer also.

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#20 Nov 14, 2008
Mind Games wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!! You want to be careful trusting anything Rapid Cheryl says. She has drug everyone through the mud in our area who doesn't agree with her.
We all love Lawyer Pants and would love to have her move here to Hardy. She would never leave where she is, she loves the place and all the people there too much to leave.
Elizabeth is near lake Norfork. It is not Hardy. I think the Dean family would like Elizabeth too! Then why did her husband say they were moving to Hardy if that was not his intentions hmm?

“No Worries!”

Since: Jun 08

Hardy

#21 Nov 14, 2008
Lawyer Pants wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, whoever, you are. This woman is coming in here from Hardy area, she's a real estate broker who is mad at me because I'm involved in a lawsuit that she doesn't like.
My suspension was a small error in continuing legal education requirements, the bar issued a "stay" so that my right to practice was not interrupted, and I was fully instated when the discrepancy was resolved.
She's just trying to start rumors around town.
Sour grapes is all.
Actually I'm upset that she is causing so much trouble with her lawsuit and litigations of RiverBend R.V. Park and I believe she and her husband are trying to ruin the R.V, Park intentionaaly to take it over and build condos. He posted that he a free lawyer and $100,000. They started the suit but several property owners are intervening (including my husband and I). We are also requesting that her husband be removed from the Property Owners Board and the illegal Board he is on be dismembered and new one elected. If it's bad news about Hardy, RiverBend or the Spring River on the news (other than what Wayne Watkins has done) you can pretty much be assured she is behind making our area look bad. And I for one am tired of her slander on our area. I just think she should concentrate on her own backyard before sticking her nose in ours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Bad Bart 40,922
mcdonalds 11 hr guest 1
Plumber Man 14 hr geeman 5
One eye( Shanta Seals) 16 hr Guest 2
News Residents concerned over highway near Wilson Wed not good 1
wondering Nov 21 yep 1
cops at ag Nov 20 geeman 9

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages