First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2010
I work with him, think hes sexy but hear he has issues! Is it worth going for?
me says

Trumann, AR

#2 Jul 31, 2010
maybe he is but you are most certainly not. anyone who posts on topix asking about people are scumbag from the sewers.
baloney ring supervisor

Trumann, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2010
unknown wrote:
I work with him, think hes sexy but hear he has issues! Is it worth going for?
Where do you work?
dont know

Manila, AR

#5 Jul 31, 2010
I don't think he is hot since i am a guy, but his wife is fine as hell
DSmith

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Well this is new to me! But come talk to me on my machine. I don't think I have issues but come find out, make your own opinion of me... Also, don't know... thanks for the hetero comment, but not married dude!
this is stupid

Blytheville, AR

#7 Aug 3, 2010
which D Smith are you talking about?
co worker

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2010
he is a good looking guy but too arrogant....he thinks hes gods gift to women...he used to be a chunk and lost somewieght and just thinks he can have anyone now! He would be a great guy if he wasnt such a jerk to people who would like to get with him. Goodluck "unknown" with that one, sure he would screw you and leave you!
A person

Manila, AR

#9 Aug 3, 2010
co worker wrote:
he is a good looking guy but too arrogant....he thinks hes gods gift to women...he used to be a chunk and lost somewieght and just thinks he can have anyone now! He would be a great guy if he wasnt such a jerk to people who would like to get with him. Goodluck "unknown" with that one, sure he would screw you and leave you!
You must have him mixed up with someone else, he has always been as skinny as a rail.
DSmith

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Well if this is about me I was and still am chunky! Arrogant... I don't think so, I can't have any girl I want... I wish! I know i'm no Tom Cruise and seeing that you didn't put your name I can't say you don't know me but however I can say you don't know me very well... Maybe i can be a jerk but normally only to people that ask for it. LOL! But i really don't know anyone I work with that I'm a jerk to. I've only dated one girl i work with, and I honestly don't know of anyone who wants to be with me out there. I asked a couple girls out and was shot down everytime but the once. and me and her are still friends I believe... Hell I could be wrong, I usually am. Unknown, if you want to talk to me come haller at me. Everyone else, "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE" LOL... you don't say the dot's they just look good on paper
chick

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Dsmith dont make someone feel sorry for you! You know you do ladies wrong boy! I know this for a fact, you did it to one of my girls!
census taker

Trumann, AR

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Is every D Smith a jerk? You people need to get real. I'm George Washington, and I'm white. So there! Go ahead and believe that one!
DSmith

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2010
HOOWAH! First things first, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I don't so why should you... Second, give me the initals of the girl (spare her name being on here so no matter who she is her name won't be slandered)i did wrong and I'll tell you exactly what went wrong...
Dated Him
#15 Aug 4, 2010
I dated him WAY back and he was NEVER a jerk....maybe a little goofy but hey we had a blast! You must have the wrong one cuz the chunky one is a sweetheart. Dont stress these folks you were always great to me and you didnt leave me!! LOL
Dated him too

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2010
He was a great guy when he was with me but when he wasn't with me I dont think he was loyal. He came off as "Mr perfect" but I honestly think he cant commit to just one girl. I am prettty sure he had a couple he was talking to while with me! He would be a great guy for someone if he took the time to be with them!
DSmith

Pacifica, CA

#17 Aug 4, 2010
to date him too... I'm not 100% sure who this is but I know for a fact I didn't cheat because I have never cheated on anyone... I would never do that to anyone! Cause for starters I know how it feels also, I have nore moral values than that. But you said talking to, maybe I talked to other women but it was 100% innocent! I have friends of opposite sex and they knew that we were only friends.
Dated Him
#18 Aug 5, 2010
well we dated along time and he had female friends as I had male friends. I believe they were completely innocent! He must have changed a WHOLE lot from when we dated for you to say he cheated. He is truly a good person and we spent tons of time together so maybe he just felt you werent the type to be smoothered.
there are two

Osceola, AR

#19 Aug 7, 2010
There are two Dusty Smith's. One livss in Carson Lake and works with Jason Pruitt the other one is a jailer/cop or something at Luxora. Thank you "dont know", for I am his wife.
friend

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2010
dont know wrote:
I don't think he is hot since i am a guy, but his wife is fine as hell
lmfao u need glasses....what is fine about her lmao
dont know

Trumann, AR

#21 Aug 8, 2010
u must b 1 of those jealous b!tches. she is very pretty nice lil figure 2
KSmith

Trumann, AR

#22 Aug 9, 2010
there are two wrote:
There are two Dusty Smith's. One livss in Carson Lake and works with Jason Pruitt the other one is a jailer/cop or something at Luxora. Thank you "dont know", for I am his wife.
Man, fu-q! That ain't me. Who in the hell says "for I am his wife"? What is this, early 1800's? Who the fuk says that? Well, for I am going to say FU-Q YOU. I usually don't get on here cause of all the stupid ass sh!t, tweekin rednecks put up, but when someone calls me and tells ME, that I posted on this ridiculous site...well you know. AND I KNOW I AM NOT PRETTY SO STOP THE STUPID NONSENSE and like the other chick/dude commoented, you OBVIOUSLY NEED GLASSES!!!!!!!! Now leave me alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Static clean 41,498
Brooke Bennett 1 hr Against the law 8
City claims 38% "Net Profit" on electric services. 4 hr resident 12
Trump say's he will "Drain the Swamp" (Mar '17) Fri geeman 9
Brandon Cox Jan 18 geeman 40
News Mississippi Co. men arrested on meth charges (Feb '11) Jan 16 Dakota 50
Codine Arkansas ??? James Chandler Jan 15 Gigglebox 8

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance