Why is Culloum dropin his patients?

Why is Culloum dropin his patients?

Posted in the Osceola Forum

Just a wonderer

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2012
I heard he is dropin his patients? Is this true and why would he do that?
Demon Deacon

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2012
He's getting old and shedding the load. Would be my guess.
Just a wonderer

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2012
I thought his daughter was going to carry on for him.?

Trumann, AR

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I don't think she wants that much responsibility. She's good though.
Just lil ole

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
In my opinion and what I have seen go on at that clinic.... If just 2 good doctors would come to Osceola,that clinic would close down.
Prez

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
ObamaCare! It's gonna put many small practices out of business!

Trumann, AR

#7 Jun 29, 2012
You are right on that one. Medicare an insurance companies don't want to give Dr. hardly anything.
Obama mamma

Denver, CO

#8 Jun 29, 2012
If your pay had been cut as much as his you would cut too!Too many free loaders in this county.Reggie is one of best dr in this part of country according to lot of memphis and jonesboro drs.If i were him i would have already retired.
Bill

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
I would drop the deadbeats that do not pay

Since: Sep 11

Bexar, AR

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Does anyone remember the Fairly Clinic? Thats where Reggie got a lot of his experience from. Spent many yrs working for Julian and Eldon Fairly. About half of their patients were on welfare too. Didnt stop any of the doctors from owning large estates, taking vacations or owning the best of automobiles. I do believe in social programs but dont believe in govt running the medical system, the banking system, the automotive system, the environmental systems and the stock exchange. Govt cannot efficiently run what they already have on their plate. But guess what, that is in their plans and it is going to damage private enterprises across the board, including private practice. Look at Europe and the UK. We are not far behind them.

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 2, 2012
You are going to see many doctors drop patients and retire. They have no choice. Obummer has made it impossible for doctors to do their job.
mutt

Manila, AR

#12 Jul 2, 2012
he's not all that and a lot of ppl are going out of town to other docs because he cant cure them.
Hott

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2012
Go to Lin, he got a blonde hottie workin.

Blytheville, AR

#14 Jul 2, 2012
They may be going out of town because there afraid he's going to retire an there left without a Dr. He is a good Doctor, not a miracle worker. The health care plan Obamacare will put lots of people without Doctors. Gov. needs to stay out of so many things. It messes up everything an makes it worse. Just sayin. Yeah, I would drop the freeloaders too.
know for a fact

Brookland, AR

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Bill wrote:
I would drop the deadbeats that do not pay
That's exactly what they are doing getting rid of those who are not paying or trying to pay on their doctor bills.

Memphis, TN

#16 Jul 3, 2012
know for a fact wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what they are doing getting rid of those who are not paying or trying to pay on their doctor bills.
That is a good thing. The only problem is that it is hard for a doctor to get rid of Obamacareless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Now_What- 33,900
how many women is Keith Harris dropping money o... 17 hr Teddy 3
Doug freeman 17 hr Lady like 4
considering t-mobile Sun IhadTMobile 6
new head coach Sat What 4
Missing girl (Aug '16) Fri family friend 66
james Brown Fri Jamed Brown 1

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance