First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoot nanny

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 19, 2012
Did anyone see Ron giving alcohol to underage girls at Music Fest last night. He took a band and put it on her arm and then gave her beer. It was obvious she was underage.

I guess he will do anything for a little action.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#2 May 19, 2012
the correct name is ron whorehouse
farmhand

Canton, TX

#3 May 19, 2012
Jealous
nobody

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 19, 2012
He thinks he is all that and can do what ever and no one will put him in jail for it. Well no he isn't all that.
me sayz

Blytheville, AR

#5 May 19, 2012
hoot nanny wrote:
Did anyone see Ron giving alcohol to underage girls at Music Fest last night. He took a band and put it on her arm and then gave her beer. It was obvious she was underage.
I guess he will do anything for a little action.
since you did not report it to one of the officers that roamed the festival, you are just as guilty.
Ruhoh

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 20, 2012
I didn't see the alcohol but I saw his date or whatever rubbing his junk through his pants...I threw up a little in my mouth!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2012
I really don't think that Ron would do anything illegal,I have known all the Holhouses my entire life and they are very good people.
who

Huntsville, AL

#9 May 24, 2012
u must not know ron enough said. known him all our lives.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2012
who wrote:
u must not know ron enough said. known him all our lives.
whatever you say,lets just say I have known every single one of them including Bob and Myrtle since 1967,and they are good folks,now I am not gonna say that Ron did not do that because I wasn't there,all I am saying is that I just find it hard to beleive that he would do something like that,but these day's who knows,we all have made a few mistakes in our time God know's I have.
yep

Blytheville, AR

#11 May 24, 2012
I bet your not meeting up with all the young girls after hours either heck it goes on during the day..how many kids does he have?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 May 26, 2012
yep wrote:
I bet your not meeting up with all the young girls after hours either heck it goes on during the day..how many kids does he have?
I rarely see Ron and we aren't close friends or anything like that,but if you really need to know he has 2 sons and I think but not sure 1 daughter.
wondering

Manila, AR

#13 Jun 5, 2012
I just wonder if A.E. knows what he's doing with all these other girls!!!!
guest

Euless, TX

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Who cares about him anyway? He has hit on every female in Mississippi County and beyond and did all the ones who fell for it. I'm glad his poor ex-wife finally got the kids raised so she could get the he'll out. I always felt sorry for her because I knew she must have heard the talk about him when they were married. She was wayyyy too good for him. I feel sorry for his poor kids who have to tolerate a father like that.
gravel girl

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jun 8, 2012
i have met his ex wife and kids all great people. i have also seen first hand the goodness he has shown people with out anything in return. i know many of the guys that work for him and know of many good deeds he has done to help them,and i know he helps with some elderly people. so until yall's perfect don't stand in judgement of him! he is a good man and has a good family. and any one can say what they please i will defend him completely....
guest

Euless, TX

#16 Jun 9, 2012
gravel girl wrote:
i have met his ex wife and kids all great people. i have also seen first hand the goodness he has shown people with out anything in return. i know many of the guys that work for him and know of many good deeds he has done to help them,and i know he helps with some elderly people. so until yall's perfect don't stand in judgement of him! he is a good man and has a good family. and any one can say what they please i will defend him completely....
Think "gravel girl" says alot lol. You can defend all you want, that's your right just like everyone else. But if you are married, be married, and if you are married and want to run around, get divorced and do what you want. Those good deeds you mentioned may not outweigh the hurt he caused his ex and children.
gravel girl

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jun 9, 2012
your right i got alot to say,but people want to judge him on what he may or may not have done wrong but he has a good side also. the hurt he may or may not caused is between him who he hurt,and the lord above.
guest

Euless, TX

#18 Jun 9, 2012
gravel girl wrote:
your right i got alot to say,but people want to judge him on what he may or may not have done wrong but he has a good side also. the hurt he may or may not caused is between him who he hurt,and the lord above.
Oh lord, it's another one of his. Good luck with that.
gravel girl

Bellevue, WA

#19 Jun 9, 2012
one of his? what that suppose to mean? i know hes not perfect but i dont believe in putting people down for faults when everyone has them. one of his friends?? my whole family and inlaws have known him and his family for yrs. we are nothing more than family friends who choose to see the good in people.
gravel girl

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jun 9, 2012
do ya'll think hes so evil that he cant have friends? and you dont even know me to now be judging me on who or what you think i am. and i dont need luck because i know exactly where i stand in my life.

Since: Sep 11

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Jul 2, 2012
gravel girl wrote:
i have met his ex wife and kids all great people. i have also seen first hand the goodness he has shown people with out anything in return. i know many of the guys that work for him and know of many good deeds he has done to help them,and i know he helps with some elderly people. so until yall's perfect don't stand in judgement of him! he is a good man and has a good family. and any one can say what they please i will defend him completely....
Havent seen Ron in over 20 yrs so cant comment on his goodness/badness, but what you said here is what townspeople said about John Wayne Gasey too. And look what he is well known for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zack webb (Dec '12) 10 min Taylor 31
Nucor Steel files Arkansas lawsuit over steel mill 31 min sick of roamin dogs 72
gibson oil rental property (Apr '09) 6 hr Guest 66
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Quest 29,893
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 12 hr Dena5 15,182
mrs malloy 12 hr Student 2
sherrif Deputy 20 hr crazytoo 4

Osceola Jobs

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Osceola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Osceola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]