First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WONDERING

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2011
WELL SOMEONE HAD THE POST REMOVED ON ROBERT. I DID NOT GET TO READ ANY OF YOUR RESPONSES. PLEASE RESPONSE QUICKLY BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED AGAIN. WHY WAS ROBERT FIRED AND WALKED TO THE GATE FROM HIS JOB AT VISKASE?
she was proud

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2011
WONDERING wrote:
WELL SOMEONE HAD THE POST REMOVED ON ROBERT. I DID NOT GET TO READ ANY OF YOUR RESPONSES. PLEASE RESPONSE QUICKLY BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED AGAIN. WHY WAS ROBERT FIRED AND WALKED TO THE GATE FROM HIS JOB AT VISKASE?
M have been his X.
WONDERING

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2011
she was proud wrote:
<quoted text>M have been his X.
How would Tonya get him fired?
she was proud

Rowlett, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2011
WONDERING wrote:
<quoted text>
How would Tonya get him fired?
Tonya who? LMAO U must be nuts.He was not fired.
WONDERING

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
she was proud wrote:
<quoted text>Tonya who? LMAO U must be nuts.He was not fired.
No not nuts. He was fired. Maybe he got his job back but he was walked to the gate. The reason is being kept quiet. Tonya is his first wife. What X are you taLking about it?

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Why is it any of your business if or why he got fired? If you want to know so badly call him and ask!!!
u just dont know

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2011
That's right! Call him! Quit trying to cause him shame because of your ignorance. He was not fired. Since you don't know him very well, you didn't know that he resigned. Since you don't know him very well, it really is none of your damn business.
right on i am

Yantis, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2011
u just dont know wrote:
That's right! Call him! Quit trying to cause him shame because of your ignorance. He was not fired. Since you don't know him very well, you didn't know that he resigned. Since you don't know him very well, it really is none of your damn business.
I ink omeone meant that T.S. would think it is funny but do they not know he may be rich over this and no he was not fired he did resigned and he was speaking for the safty of Osceola and surround area.
mean

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2011
I'm sure Robert is smart enough to know how to get a thread deleted. He can probably do it himself. Quit trying to start something. If it's any of your business, I'm sure you would know by now. I really don't think he's losing sleep over it!
WONDERING

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jun 18, 2011
mean wrote:
I'm sure Robert is smart enough to know how to get a thread deleted. He can probably do it himself. Quit trying to start something. If it's any of your business, I'm sure you would know by now. I really don't think he's losing sleep over it!
Why does anyone get on Topix? It is to find out the dirt on someone or to find out something you want to know. Why are all of you on here. I am sure it is not to save someones soul. So if you don't have any info that is find. It is your none of your business why I want to know. If you have his phone number then give it to me. Maybe I will call him. If I want your opinion I will give it to you. I know Robert was fired I was there. I can't find out anything at work because it is hush hush.
I know

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2011
To wondering......how bout u leave ur number and he will call u?!?!
u just dont know

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2011
Wondering, you just are nosy! That's why you are asking. NOT because it involves you. Poor, poor you. Just don't have an entertaining life I guess. If its hush hush at work its because its none of your damn business. Does he pay your bills? Unless he does, you need to put that pathetic nose back in your own business.
just me

Hot Springs Village, AR

#13 Jun 18, 2011
Yaw why dont yall call Robert.Thats really funny.
You must not know him very well.
When all is said and done he will be better off.
He is one of the smartest men i know.Way to smart for Viskase.
Its thier loss.
Guest2

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2011
Robert aint worried about Viskase he has already moved on to bigger and better things!!!!
WONDERING

Little Rock, AR

#15 Jun 18, 2011
u just dont know wrote:
Wondering, you just are nosy! That's why you are asking. NOT because it involves you. Poor, poor you. Just don't have an entertaining life I guess. If its hush hush at work its because its none of your damn business. Does he pay your bills? Unless he does, you need to put that pathetic nose back in your own business.
You are nosy or you wouldn"t be on Topix. LOL!! Yes, at one time he did pay my bills and this is none of your business. You must not have a very entertaining life or you wouldn't be on Topix. LOL!!
WONDERING

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jun 18, 2011
I know wrote:
To wondering......how bout u leave ur number and he will call u?!?!
Sure he can call me at Viskase. He knows the number and who to talk to. Robert, I will waiting to hear from you.
u just dont know

United States

#17 Jun 18, 2011
That's right. He will not have trouble at all. SM needs to get on out of there before that place closes down.
u just dont know

United States

#18 Jun 18, 2011
There is no one at Viskase that RS used to pay bills for. Yeah I am nosy but not enough to try to publicly humiliate someone. Seems like you aren't gonna get your answers here on Topix Curious George. By the way, its hard for him to give you a call when you don't list your name. No, I didn't list my name either but I'm not trying to embarrass someone. I'm standing up for him. I'm pretty sure you don't have the balls to confront him yourself.
hmmm

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2011
He must have been your boss (paid your bills) and now you want the dirt on him. Hmmmm

Sunset, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2011
I hear he call their hand to something very wrong there. Which he should have and he was ask to leave or be fired. So much wrong things there that is going to take a lot of lives. He was in the right and i would say this is not the end of it. That is the facts and i have worked there for 15 ys. So this is the truth dont care what anyone says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Chilton 1 hr WoW_Curious 5
3yr old boy drowns 1 hr WoW_Curious 22
Randy Carney 10 hr Bob 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 hr Guest 30,950
Terrie vornes 20 hr terrie 7
Judge Motel (Jun '08) 22 hr Guest 6
Landscaping 22 hr Hayden 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages