Debt and Credit Solutions That Work!

Posted in the Ortonville Forum

TJT Financial Services

Dearborn, MI

#1 Oct 23, 2007
Hello Ortonville,
My name is Tim Thrift and I am the owner of TJT Financial Services. I am spreading the word that I am committed to building business and improving peoples financial lives in Ortonville. My Debt and Credit programs assit individuals, families from debt and credit bondage. I can also assit business that rely on credit such as mortgage and real estate close more loans and sell more homes. I have programs for anyone who has the desire to improve their financial siutation as it relates to debt and credit. I offer FREE Debt and Credit
consultation with a certified debt and credit councelor. I encorage you to visit my web site at
www.tjtfinancialservices.com for credit and debt solutions and www.mydebtfreesolutions to see how
you can eliminate your mortgage with my PayAccel
Mortgage Eliminator (HELOC) an awesome program that pays off a 30 year mortgage in 1/2 the time
using the money you already make. Check us out.
Feel free to contact me at my e-mail: tim@tjtfinancialservices.com
I also encourage any feeback you may have as it relates to credit and debt and how it affects your life both good and bad. Thank You.
Credit Solution

Sialkot, Pakistan

#2 Feb 3, 2010
The credit Bureaus benefits when you don't have the all of the facts related to credit repair. In fact, they make extensive use of the media to disperse information that is not all the way accurate.
For more information visit http://www.creditsolutionrepair.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Goodrich poster on Holland Mi forum snorts Ob... May 3 Blackhorse 1
Review: Bill's Custom Canvas & Upholstery May 1 ThanksfornothingBill 1
Jeff Peyton Apr '15 Single and loving it 1
Judge Fortinberry caught stealing camaign signs... (Jul '08) Apr '15 Friend of Fortinb... 22
Extraactionlee Apr '15 honey 1
help me lose my virginity Apr '15 mac7313214 1
News Croswell to township: No EMS (Jun '08) Mar '15 Paramedic 2
More from around the web

Ortonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]