Metamora man killed in motorcycle acc...

Metamora man killed in motorcycle accident

There are 3 comments on the The County Press story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Metamora man killed in motorcycle accident. In it, The County Press reports that:

A Metamora man was killed in a Saturday afternoon traffic crash while he was riding a motorcycle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The County Press.

Terri Gardner

Waynesville, GA

#1 Oct 21, 2008
The metamora man was someone very special to me, he touched my heart and soul. My heart is heavy as I write this, and I am praying you are at peace and with the lord, Bryan you are in my thoughts and prayers and I will miss you forever.
Kelly Muscarella

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Oct 26, 2008
There are no words, nothing that will ever comfort me or make me understand. My heart is forever broken. I will love and miss you forever Bryan xoxxoo
Terri L Gardner-Scribner

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
The metamora man was someone very special to me, he touched my heart and soul. My heart is heavy as I write this, and I am praying you are at peace and with the lord, Bryan you are in my thoughts and prayers and I will miss you forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J & D market Dec 6 Matt 2
Customer upset over septic pump!! Dec 5 johnlyn42 1
News Auto jobs aren't attractive to young adults, su... (Jun '14) Aug '17 salliemae 2
News Latest: Canadian man charged in stabbing of air... Jun '17 Funny Thing 1
News Atlas Twp. man, 24, charged in shooting (Aug '07) May '17 Sweetgirl28 4
News Barnett upbeat about Rochester Hills (Mar '07) Mar '17 I I I 27
News When You Love An Old Dog, Managing Care Can Be ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dog Slaves 1

Ortonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ortonville Mortgages