Second Adams robber sent to prison

Apr 1, 2013 Full story: Evening Sun

The second of two men who pleaded guilty to robbing the Hampton Inn near Gettysburg in 2011 was sentenced in Adams County court last week to two to four years in state prison.

Full Story
Faux King Crazy

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Commonplace? This crime happened 2 years ago chicken little. Why don't you ever deal in current events? The police reports are easy to find, just scroll down. They're not at all scary, they're actually quite amusing.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Faux King Crazy wrote:
Commonplace? This crime happened 2 years ago chicken little. Why don't you ever deal in current events? The police reports are easy to find, just scroll down. They're not at all scary, they're actually quite amusing.
the fact that it happened at all should be of concern. Why is it not? Crime should not be considered "amusing" but should be taken seriously, that includes ANY crime.
Faux King Crazy

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't comment about the sick violent child predator who raped children in Gettysburg.
Crimes against children are the worst of the worst. Thankfully there was no rape as you claim. I think most of the discussion of this crime happened a year ago when the crime occurred though. When was the last violent crime in Gettysburg? You say this kind of thing is commonplace in Gettysburg but all you produce are years old examples. What gives King?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 34 min Tony 51,427
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr JFK 3,990
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) 6 hr Mr Costa 400
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat Tom Ridge 182
Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Sep 11 Contractor 16
With no place to go (Apr '11) Sep 9 Mr Cockburn 190
plane Sep 6 cracka 2
•••
•••
Orrtanna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orrtanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••