Sales tax would extend to candy

Sales tax would extend to candy

There are 47 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Sales tax would extend to candy. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Ed Gotwalt of Mr. Ed's Elephant Museum in Orrtanna said he doesn't think the proposed tax on candy will have much effect on his business, but he's worried about how it may impact some of his customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pete

York Springs, PA

#41 Feb 10, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you admit that you didn't know there were tax cuts.
Do you ever know why you are against everything you say you are? I mean other than what Beck & Limbaugh say.
You should watch Beck on ocassion. You may learn something, if thats possible.
George

Mckinney, TX

#42 Feb 11, 2010
LIL JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Proposed taxes --
cap and trade tax!
health care -- tax -- Penalty
I hope they get their way , people are already fed up with the democrats that will push them over the efge!
He said taxes passed by Congress. And I might add taxes that have been signed by Obama. Name them!
George

Mckinney, TX

#43 Feb 11, 2010
Forget it. Don't bother. I don't want to discuss anything with you. Not even the weather; somehow you will blame it all on Obama.
Dave

Shippensburg, PA

#44 Feb 11, 2010
pete wrote:
<quoted text>You should watch Beck on ocassion. You may learn something, if thats possible.
The only think I could learn is how an educated man can cry on command as he dupes a bunch of feeble minded people. How many lies can you hear & still believe that idiot.
pete

York Springs, PA

#45 Feb 11, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
The only think I could learn is how an educated man can cry on command as he dupes a bunch of feeble minded people. How many lies can you hear & still believe that idiot.
You left wingnuts are so far under a rock you'll never see the light of day.I know because I used to be one myself. Never again.
Tex

Chambersburg, PA

#46 Feb 11, 2010
pete wrote:
<quoted text>You left wingnuts are so far under a rock you'll never see the light of day.I know because I used to be one myself. Never again.
What? You had a stroke? Too bad. Most Conservatives have had strokes. Can you speak out of both sides of your mouth?
pete

York Springs, PA

#47 Feb 11, 2010
Tex wrote:
<quoted text>What? You had a stroke? Too bad. Most Conservatives have had strokes. Can you speak out of both sides of your mouth?
Never said I was a conservative.Yes I can talk correctly. Unlike you leftwingers I can think for myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time Fri Steve Gratmon 26
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Sep 17 Fife 33
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped (Mar '17) Sep 5 Davenport 8
Commute from Gettysburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Sep 3 Fodder was a mudder 16
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... Aug 31 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 156
News Gettysburg house fire sends Chief to hospital,a Aug 26 Fitus Busted Sphi... 1
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg Aug 25 Costard 10

Orrtanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrtanna Mortgages