Crime-spree suspects appear in court

There are 2 comments on the Jun 19, 2009, Evening Sun story titled Crime-spree suspects appear in court. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Three men accused of a committing a spree of burglaries through November and December appeared last week in Adams County court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Scott

Carlisle, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2009
These problem people could be taken care of with a nice tight rope and a sturdy tree limb.
taxpayer17325

Kingston, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2009
Good for Judge George to prefer these a$shats go to state prison instead of county prison. I remember listening to the police chase on my scanner then reading about it in the paper. It sounded like quite the event.

I for one am glad these POS's are caught and caged. Kudos to the cops & Judge George

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area under tornado watch until 10 p.m. Apr 22 Steve Gratman 3
Gettysburg borough eases rules for horse-drawn ... Apr 21 Steve Gratman 1
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Apr 21 Steve Gratman 426
News Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Apr 19 Pink Eye 19
Gyrocopter pilot took off from Gettysburg Airpo... Apr 16 Steve Gratman 3
Enthusiasts battle Pa. barn razings Apr 14 Gettysburp 1
News Gettysburg Fest canceled following resignation Apr 14 Gettysburp 5
More from around the web

Orrtanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]