First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Troll

Carlisle, PA

#48 Dec 9, 2012
Ole Brown eye has been wearing adult diapers since the age of 25 due to much brown eye action in his youth.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#49 Dec 9, 2012
Freeway Ricky Ross wrote:
Same old, same old I see. Hey Pinky who are you crushing on at borovent? You seem so very desperate to get someone's attention over there. You know you're breaking Davenport's heart right? By some stroke of cosmic luck you two minor league trolls have found each other and managed to create your own little whacked out utopia here and you're off pining for boroventers? Poor Davenport. Bottom line, there aren't two people on this earth who need to get laid more than the two of you do. You should go with that. Take your time coming up with a reply. I'm sure I'll get around to reading it sometime next year.
Ricky, Ricky when will you learn this aint no tricky, I don't post on Borowhiners. I just read it for the pure enjoyment of it all.
Candy Apple News

Cheltenham, PA

#51 Dec 17, 2012
Freeway Ricky Ross wrote:
Same old, same old I see. Hey Pinky who are you crushing on at borovent? You seem so very desperate to get someone's attention over there. You know you're breaking Davenport's heart right? By some stroke of cosmic luck you two minor league trolls have found each other and managed to create your own little whacked out utopia here and you're off pining for boroventers? Poor Davenport. Bottom line, there aren't two people on this earth who need to get laid more than the two of you do. You should go with that. Take your time coming up with a reply. I'm sure I'll get around to reading it sometime next year.
It's true, it's all true:( I didn't reply to this even though I reply to every post on this forum, including my own, sometimes more than once. Let's quit all the courting and make it official Pinky. I love you and know you need it as bad as I do, if not worse. Want to know where my hands are?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#52 Dec 17, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>It's true, it's all true:( I didn't reply to this even though I reply to every post on this forum, including my own, sometimes more than once. Let's quit all the courting and make it official Pinky. I love you and know you need it as bad as I do, if not worse. Want to know where my hands are?
such an imposter. Always the attempt to shy away from the issues.
Candy Apple News

Cheltenham, PA

#53 Dec 18, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>such an imposter. Always the attempt to shy away from the issues.
Why are you trying to hurt me my love. I'm not an imposter. I am the same 10 personas I've always been, the ones you came to love over the last year. Why Pinky, why?????!!!!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#54 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you trying to hurt me my love. I'm not an imposter. I am the same 10 personas I've always been, the ones you came to love over the last year. Why Pinky, why?????!!!!!
I'm sorry Hatboro Harry I know you're an imposter, you've been hanging out at Qmart way to long.
Candy Apple News

Bayonne, NJ

#55 Dec 18, 2012
What's a Qmart?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#56 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
What's a Qmart?
research it, the uncle dad crowd hang out there
Candy Apple News

Richmond, IN

#57 Dec 18, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>research it, the uncle dad crowd hang out there
Forgive my ignorance darling but don't be coy. Please elaborate as it seems you have some experience in these matters. I am merely a humble anti vang crusader from parts unknown....
Candy Apple News

Richmond, IN

#58 Dec 18, 2012
gang, not vang. Ha! Typing with one hand is hard

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#59 Dec 26, 2012
STARVE A TROLL...then bring in that stale reindeer food..
Colorado Chick

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Jan 1, 2013
Did i tell ya........ I just crapped my pants..... and i like it !!!!!!!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#61 Jan 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Did i tell ya........ I just crapped my pants..... and i like it !!!!!!!!!!
. Imposter!!
Colorado Chick

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Jan 5, 2013
oops I Did it again ....... and i still like it
Question

Jersey City, NJ

#63 Mar 8, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
My property manager in Gettysburg just called me and said that he saw many broken windows in the business district, and that he thinks it was looters, the wind wasn't strong enough to break windows like that.
I am glad that I have someone keeping an eye on things at my property, but I feel bad for the people who are at the mercy of the gang looters.
So this is a cut and paste job? Looks like you and Pink Eye talking to me
Davenport

United States

#64 Apr 8, 2013
It is getting so bad that I won't go out after dark, and I am very careful about where I go in the daylight. I hate this town and what it has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area under tornado watch until 10 p.m. Apr 22 Steve Gratman 3
Gettysburg borough eases rules for horse-drawn ... Apr 21 Steve Gratman 1
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Apr 21 Steve Gratman 426
News Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Apr 19 Pink Eye 19
Gyrocopter pilot took off from Gettysburg Airpo... Apr 16 Steve Gratman 3
Enthusiasts battle Pa. barn razings Apr 14 Gettysburp 1
News Gettysburg Fest canceled following resignation Apr 14 Gettysburp 5
More from around the web

Orrtanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]