First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no studies or even crime data that support that there is a gang crisis in Gettysburg.
Tell that to the Chiefs of Police and to the victims and their families. Then tell the people who see graffiti and gang members congregating every day in Gettysburg. Especially in the Third Ward.

You are a sick, deluded person if you can come on here and state your belief that there is no gang problem in Gettysburg. And then you proffer some 12 year old study to back your claims? What a fool you are. Nothing you say can be believed, you have shown that your "sources" are a joke. I have Police Chiefs and newspaper articles to back my determinations that there IS an ONGOING gang crime problem in and around Gettysburg.

As far as research, any normal person knows that you have to take care of a problem like gangs before it gets too big. Once it is out of control, it is nearly impossible to stop. No need to research that fact. Keep your head in the sand, the gangs will have a running start digging your grave.
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#22 Mar 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the Chiefs of Police and to the victims and their families. Then tell the people who see graffiti and gang members congregating every day in Gettysburg. Especially in the Third Ward.
You are a sick, deluded person if you can come on here and state your belief that there is no gang problem in Gettysburg. And then you proffer some 12 year old study to back your claims? What a fool you are. Nothing you say can be believed, you have shown that your "sources" are a joke. I have Police Chiefs and newspaper articles to back my determinations that there IS an ONGOING gang crime problem in and around Gettysburg.
As far as research, any normal person knows that you have to take care of a problem like gangs before it gets too big. Once it is out of control, it is nearly impossible to stop. No need to research that fact. Keep your head in the sand, the gangs will have a running start digging your grave.
This schtick is getting as old here as the pale, freckled redheaded white trash line you use on another forum. Yawn.
Oh Really

Miami, FL

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the quote from the chief 2 years ago but other than that what are you talking about? I saw the crime stats posted here. 2 homicides is Gettysburg in 10 years? No armed robberies in the last 14 months at least? When was the last actual violent crime in Gettysburg?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
. HOW DO YOU FREAKIN' THINK the city of Gettysburg SHOULD handle the gang problem?? Are ya gonna round them up in a circle..and say "ya got to Sundown to get out of town"!!..Everyone has rights if ya are an America. Citizen, of course the illegals have rights also. Honestly, HOW does one rid their town of gangs?? Am sure the Feds would have disassembled future gangs if their presence WAS threatening to residents... EXACTLY, How does town handle gang control?? ROCK ON!!
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This schtick is getting as old here as the pale, freckled redheaded white trash line you use on another forum. Yawn.
Yeah, the guy who proffered a 12 year old study to back his claims is going to try to change the subject. Shocker.

Stick to spreading horse manure in a field, you dumb hillbilly.
Oh Really

Miami, FL

#26 Mar 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the guy who proffered a 12 year old study to back his claims is going to try to change the subject. Shocker.
Stick to spreading horse manure in a field, you dumb hillbilly.
Maybe you missed this so I'll repost. I saw the quote from the chief 2 years ago but other than that what are you talking about? I saw the crime stats posted here. 2 homicides is Gettysburg in 10 years? No armed robberies in the last 14 months at least? When was the last actual violent crime in Gettysburg?
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#27 Mar 3, 2013
There was a gang stabbing and killing just recently, also a home invasion. And don't drone on about how it didn't happen in Gettysburg. The gangs don't care about municipal boundaries and neither do I. The safety of the public is more important than your petty little denials and finger pointing.

I could recount many other violent crimes recently, just look in the newspapers or read about it here. My time is better spent alerting the public than interacting with a dim-witted local loser like yourself.
Oh Really

Miami, FL

#28 Mar 3, 2013
Davenport wrote:
There was a gang stabbing and killing just recently, also a home invasion. And don't drone on about how it didn't happen in Gettysburg. The gangs don't care about municipal boundaries and neither do I. The safety of the public is more important than your petty little denials and finger pointing.
I could recount many other violent crimes recently, just look in the newspapers or read about it here. My time is better spent alerting the public than interacting with a dim-witted local loser like yourself.
When was the "gang stabbing and killing"? So the not gang related home invasion happened in another town? How long ago was that? If there's so much crime in Gettysburg why can you only come up with 2 old crimes to reference (one that didn't even happen in Gettysburg)? These ate simple questions that you could easily give a straight answer to if you were on the level.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#29 Mar 7, 2013
Davenport wrote:
thank you for caring so much. I wished there were more people in this world like you, you are a blessing to any community in a crisis situation :o)
Your Pink Stinks

United States

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for caring so much. I wished there were more people in this world like you, you are a blessing to any community in a crisis situation :o)
And this would be where I sit back and enjoy the hornet nest of two I just made go completely off the rails. What's the over under on the post you two will churn out today? 30? 50?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Your Pink Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>And this would be where I sit back and enjoy the hornet nest of two I just made go completely off the rails. What's the over under on the post you two will churn out today? 30? 50?
Not off the rails, on the contrary, as I've always stated I've gotten the Gettysburg crowd to reply for over two years.
Except for Wendy she left for greener pastures, Nile who is jogging the battlefields in satin shorts, and we can't forget Suzanne who probably died of old age by now.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Not off the rails, on the contrary, as I've always stated I've gotten the Gettysburg crowd to reply for over two years.
Except for Wendy she left for greener pastures, Nile who is jogging the battlefields in satin shorts, and we can't forget Suzanne who probably died of old age by now.
Pink Eye..How are ya, Chick?? Wendy... Owns a Horse Farm ya say?? FAR-OUT!! Oooooh HOT SEXY LEGS .NiLE had, Suzanne.. Didn't remember her!!
Davenport

United States

#33 Apr 8, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>When was the "gang stabbing and killing"? So the not gang related home invasion happened in another town? How long ago was that? If there's so much crime in Gettysburg why can you only come up with 2 old crimes to reference (one that didn't even happen in Gettysburg)? These ate simple questions that you could easily give a straight answer to if you were on the level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue and Gray Bar & Grill is NOT the worst plac... (May '12) 8 hr Troll Davenport 55
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Mon Steve Gratman 6
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Mon Steve Gratman 90
News Gettysburg considers selling air rights Jun 18 Steve Gratman 4
News Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jun 3 Fitus T Bluster 378
Gettysburg Man: Intercourse with Dog, Sends Nud... (Mar '14) May '17 Steve Gratman 45
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg May '17 He is sure gay 9

Orrtanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrtanna Mortgages