Second armed robber sought in Greene Township heist

Aug 2, 2010 Read more: Public Opinion 7
By JIM TUTTLE Staff writer -------------------- Police are still looking for one of two men who allegedly robbed a Greene Township bank at gunpoint on Friday and left with nearly $15,000. "We're actively investigating to determine the identity of that individual," said Pennsylvania State Police spokesperson Trooper Tom Pinkerton on Monday. Read more
disagree

Greencastle, PA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
There's something missing with this story. If my partner took off and hung me out to dry you can be certain I would not take the rap alone. The cops would have his name in a minute, along with any other info.
Is Harris' family in danger if he talks? Remember, there is no honor among thieves.
Grumpy

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Who cares if his family is in danger? He sure as heck doesn't care about them so why should we.
wow

Shippensburg, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2010
take him out in a field and put him down! I will supply the bullet! no sense in waisting our tax dollars on this scum! he was proven guilty!
Skittles

Newville, PA

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Grumpy wrote:
Who cares if his family is in danger? He sure as heck doesn't care about them so why should we.
You are a pathetic example of a human being.
No Bail Just Jail

Shippensburg, PA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Great job to the DA and the Police.

Its refreshing to see multiple felony charges and a high bail amount ($750,000), so these criminals cant just make a small bail-out and then likely flee.

This way, they get held in prison, where they belong until their trial.

Good job, and thank you from me and my family!
No Bail Just Jail

Shippensburg, PA

#8 Aug 3, 2010
PS: I give District Judeg Kelly Rock his credit due:

Not just in this case but many others, keep setting those high bails for serious crimes committed in our County.

Then, remember what happened, come sentencing day.

That look on Mr. Harris' face in his mug-shot will be replayed once again that day, I think, LOL!
BroBRO

Shippensburg, PA

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Does it really pay to rob a bank these days? His bail costs more than they robbed that bank for. Wouldn't it just be easier to get a job and start a savings account with the bank?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gyrocopter pilot took off from Gettysburg Airpo... Apr 16 Steve Gratman 3
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Apr 16 Steve Gratman 423
Enthusiasts battle Pa. barn razings Apr 14 Gettysburp 1
News Gettysburg Fest canceled following resignation Apr 14 Gettysburp 5
Dine out for 19 cents Apr 14 Gettysburp 65
News Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Apr 12 Also Totally Ripp... 18
News Fire damages Mr. Ed's Elephant Museum in Adams ... (Jul '10) Feb '15 Davenport 16
More from around the web

Orrtanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]