Proof of Street Gangs in Gettysburg

Posted in the Orrtanna Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Godshall

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
http://boroughvent.proboards.c om/index.cgi?board=general &action=display&thread =790&page=2
Remove the space between http: and //, the owner and moderator of Borougvent has seen gang graffiti and Blood Gang members all over in Gettysburg.
This is scary. Why won't the police do something about it?

Since: Apr 11

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
First, your instructions to get the link don’t work.

Second, did you actually read the post you are referring to?

The writer did not say there was gang graffiti all over Gettysburg, he/she just said he has notice a new bunch of graffiti in the area, and it does not look good.

Where in that post did the writer say he/she has seen any blood gang members anyplace, let alone,“all over Gettysburg”?
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Legend in My Own Mind wrote:
The writer did not say there was gang graffiti all over Gettysburg, he/she just said he has notice a new bunch of graffiti in the area, and it does not look good.
Where in that post did the writer say he/she has seen any blood gang members anyplace, let alone,“all over Gettysburg”?
Ha ha, the joke is on you. I changed my name, rolled out a bad link to a years old post and you fell for it. How mich time did you waste on me? Thanks for giving me someone else to talk to other than Pink Eye though, you dumb local schmuck. I hate this GD town
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, the joke is on you. I changed my name, rolled out a bad link to a years old post and you fell for it. How mich time did you waste on me? Thanks for giving me someone else to talk to other than Pink Eye though, you dumb local schmuck. I hate this GD town
^^^Frustrated Local Loser who has been confronted with proof of gangs in his hometown^^^
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
If the instructions to get the link didn't work, how do you know what the Boroughvent post says?

You are a stumbling, bumbling Gettysburg apologist. A dumb local fool. You have a gang problem and even your hero knows it.
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Gettysburg is a gang-ridden cesspool and everyone now has incontrovertible proof of that fact.

The loser Gettysburg locals all used to praise Boroughvent, it was their safe hangout.

Now that the owner/moderator has admitted there is a gang epidemic, they don't know what to do...

Watch these losers scurry around and point fingers at everyone else...
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Right here, numb nuts....

"the other thing to take into consideration is how quick do the brass of the county say we dont believe it is gang related whe nu have 15-20 young people hanging around congregating as a group all wearing the color red and throwing up gang signs in broad daylight while the police hang out at sunoco drinking free coffee. its as if if they say there in no gang problem we wont have one so its ok for the tourist to still come spend their money just blocks away from where these same gang members congregate on a daily basis. the officials in adams need to open their eyes before this turns into an even bigger problem then it is."

Read it and weep, local Gettysburg hick... Your town is a festering toilet of gang crimes...
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2013
And the award for most consecutive posts with no one reading or responding goes tooooooooo.... Me! Wow, this is so unexpected. I don't even have a speech prepared so I'll just say I hate this GD town. Thanks to my many different posting names for helping make this possible. God bless!
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
And the award for most consecutive posts with no one reading or responding goes tooooooooo.... Me! Wow, this is so unexpected. I don't even have a speech prepared so I'll just say I hate this GD town. Thanks to my many different posting names for helping make this possible. God bless!
^^^Frustrated Local Loser who can't ignore the Gang problems^^^
stop the violence

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
I was targeted recently by these gangs. When u drive around and see packs of thug looking young people with blue or red hankies hanging out of there pants or on there head u know there is a problem. I mean just the fact the these gangs can gather in groups and wear there "colors" means there is a problem. They feel comfortable - real comfortable-!! So much so that when I got out of my car at the 7 11 is was immediately approached and hit in the face for no reason while all the other members watched. I guess some initiation thing. Hire more police and end this scum. Lets see how the tourists #'s decline then maybe something will be done
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
stop the violence wrote:
I was targeted recently by these gangs. When u drive around and see packs of thug looking young people with blue or red hankies hanging out of there pants or on there head u know there is a problem. I mean just the fact the these gangs can gather in groups and wear there "colors" means there is a problem. They feel comfortable - real comfortable-!! So much so that when I got out of my car at the 7 11 is was immediately approached and hit in the face for no reason while all the other members watched. I guess some initiation thing. Hire more police and end this scum. Lets see how the tourists #'s decline then maybe something will be done
This doesn't surprise me, though I am sorry you were viciously assaulted like that. Gettysburg has a lot of problems, social ills, violent gang crime, etc.

I've been saying for a while how the street gangs have changed this once-proud town. The local apologists and trolls will try to point fingers at everyone else, claim that the violent crime is all made up, even attempt to change the focus of the Gang Discussions and make it a battle of online personalities.

They are pathetic people who are stuck in this two-bit town called Gettysburg. They are frustrated that all of the violent crime is front and center and there is nothing they can do about it. So you'll have a local loser come on and try his best to impersonate different posters and change the focus. As if being viciously assaulted is some kind of joke.

They are sick people, this town is full of them.
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Davenport????!!! I thought I retired you weeks ago? You're so 3 pages ago. Every post here must say Stimpy. Now get back in the closet until it's time to make crazy bike week predictions
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
stop the violence wrote:
When did that happen? I get all the crime reports, even the secret ones and all I see is a bunch of dui's for the most part. Drunk driving gang scum!
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>When did that happen? I get all the crime reports, even the secret ones and all I see is a bunch of dui's for the most part. Drunk driving gang scum!
You are a loser. Did you see the crime report about the school shooting? Or were you too busy denying a gang crime problem in Gettysburg? Chump.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
Davenport????!!! I thought I retired you weeks ago? You're so 3 pages ago. Every post here must say Stimpy. Now get back in the closet until it's time to make crazy bike week predictions
You are a meaningless local loser. The Gettysburg Gang Discussions will continue no matter what you do or say.
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a loser. Did you see the crime report about the school shooting? Or were you too busy denying a gang crime problem in Gettysburg? Chump.
Of course I read it. Didn't you see my awesome comment? I took the part about police not even being able to verify a shot had actually been fired and spun it into shots being fired every day
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I read it. Didn't you see my awesome comment? I took the part about police not even being able to verify a shot had actually been fired and spun it into shots being fired every day
Keep apologizing for the sewer that is Gettysburg. Your punishment is that you are forced to live in this rathole. I think that you deserve it, you dumb worthless local loser.
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
stop the violence wrote:
I had the exact same thing happen to me at McD's. The only difference was we settled it with a dance off in the parking lot.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>I had the exact same thing happen to me at McD's. The only difference was we settled it with a dance off in the parking lot.
Because you're gay.
Stimpy

Yonkers, NY

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a kid delivering newspapers and the shot fired from the window was a paper. Look how scared you got. Hey Davenport watch out! Those aren't girl scouts selling cookies. They're gang bangers with bombs! Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless count to be conducted in Adams County 2 hr Homeless and Horny 8
Gettysburg woman gets 3 years in alien smugglin... 12 hr Just a thought 3
Family, friends charged in multi-year burglary ... Jan 26 Davenport 4
Local family caught after 3 year crime spree Jan 22 Abe Frohman 5
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jan 21 Costard 393
Police: Arrest made in Gettysburg stabbing Jan 21 Just a thought 10
Gettysburg professor releasing third album Jan 20 Benny Mcloed 5

Winter Storm Watch for Adams County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Orrtanna Dating
Find my Match