First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#86 Jul 25, 2013
I just love an audience, especially when "Pearls on a Swine" claims to the only reader.

As always I have an audience regarding a casino or battlefield lore. >snicker<

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Jul 25, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
I just love an audience, especially when "Pearls on a Swine" claims to the only reader.
As always I have an audience regarding a casino or battlefield lore. >snicker<
Don't flatter yourself. I enjoy exposing blithering idiots.

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#88 Jul 25, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Which is unlike some of the very unfriendly locals who don't want tourism and are fed up with anything Civil War related.
The HORRER!!!! Alert the media! www.nationalenquirer/tip.com Good Lord what a blithering idiot you are!

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Punxsutawney, PA

#89 Jul 26, 2013
Steve Gratman......want some candy?

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#90 Jul 26, 2013
Buford Beauregard wrote:
Steve Gratman......want some candy?
No, prepubescent boys

Judged:

25

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#91 Jul 26, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>No, prepubescent boys
^^^^Frustrated Local Loser Who Can't Win on the Merits^^^^

Brilliant impersonation... Dumb hick.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sucker Free City

Cheltenham, PA

#93 Jul 26, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^Frustrated Local Loser Who Can't Win on the Merits^^^^
Are you sure? It says says Steve Gratman location Philadelphia just like all the others and you do seem a bit obsessed with the subject matter. Maybe that was a cry for help that you're now regretting and trying to cover up.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ellihue Waters

Brooklyn, NY

#94 Jul 26, 2013
GRATMAN!!!!! Back in the box, NOW!

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#95 Jul 26, 2013
Sucker Free City wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? It says says Steve Gratman location Philadelphia just like all the others and you do seem a bit obsessed with the subject matter. Maybe that was a cry for help that you're now regretting and trying to cover up.
Maybe you're just mad that your two-bit town is exposed as the cesspool that it is?

It must stink to have your nose rubbed in your own filth. Don't like it, get lost then!

I can't wait for more people to be victimized in Gettysburg. The place is chock-full of dumb hicks just like you.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#96 Jul 27, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're just mad that your two-bit town is exposed as the cesspool that it is?
It must stink to have your nose rubbed in your own filth. Don't like it, get lost then!
I can't wait for more people to be victimized in Gettysburg. The place is chock-full of dumb hicks just like you.
Or maybe you're just mad that you are being exposed as a blithering idiot. After all, all anyone has to do is read Gettysburg Topix.

Judged:

25

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#98 Jul 27, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Or maybe you're just mad that you are being exposed as a blithering idiot. After all, all anyone has to do is read Gettysburg Topix.
Naah, that's not it, stupid.

Judged:

25

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#99 Jul 27, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, that's not it, stupid.
Of course it is numbskull. It's all there in black and white.

Judged:

25

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Davenport

Gettysburg, PA

#102 Jul 29, 2013
Hudak wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I remember why I left Gettysburg and never came back!
If the crime has gotten this bad, I definitely won't come back. Not even for the Civil War festivities, not worth risking life or limb...
Oh come on I can't believe you think crime is that bad an out of control, if you actually lived here and are now only in DC.

Are you saying you are originally from Gettysburg, live only 45 or so miles away, and never come back to visit? Never talk to anyone you know from the area?

Judged:

40

40

40

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Aug 10, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on I can't believe you think crime is that bad an out of control, if you actually lived here and are now only in DC.
Are you saying you are originally from Gettysburg, live only 45 or so miles away, and never come back to visit? Never talk to anyone you know from the area?
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Aug 13, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.
Just a few hours ago, a Gettysburg Man was arrested for stealing tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from a business.

So, in addition to Child Rapists and Street Gangs, you have Felonious Thieves.

Gettysburg is a disgusting cesspool full of Child Rape and Violent Crime. I hate the place, I hope it is wiped off of the map.
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Aug 22, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few hours ago, a Gettysburg Man was arrested for stealing tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from a business.
So, in addition to Child Rapists and Street Gangs, you have Felonious Thieves.
Gettysburg is a disgusting cesspool full of Child Rape and Violent Crime. I hate the place, I hope it is wiped off of the map.
It turns out, that man worked for the highest law enforcement agency in Adams County as a Deputy Sheriff. This town is overrun by crime, violence and child rape.

Gettysburg is sickening. It's worth a tub full of poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Fri Leroy Smedlap 9
More Sexual Predators Using Social Media To Mee... Oct 17 Question 7
Hi, my name is.... (Mar '14) Oct 17 the man 57
Police: Man exposed himself to elementary schoo... Oct 17 Dave N Port 18
Gettysburg Crime YTD Oct 17 Dave N Port 68
Police: Former Bermudian Springs teacher arrest... Oct 17 Sara F 2
Former Gettysburg area school teacher accused o... Oct 17 Sara F 5
Orrtanna Dating
Find my Match

Orrtanna Jobs

Orrtanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orrtanna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orrtanna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]