MInd your own business
dspitz17326

Emmaus, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
We here in Gettysburg find outsiders annoying, so please refrain from visiting our fine community of unsocialables

Since: Mar 11

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I am sure everyone suspects that this is actually someone from Gettysburg posting, and nobody will have even the most remote suspicion that it is Pink Eye, Davenport, or who ever, posting under yet another name, and trying to stir things up.
Armando Mcguire

Emmaus, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
11th Pennsylvania wrote:
I am sure everyone suspects that this is actually someone from Gettysburg posting, and nobody will have even the most remote suspicion that it is Pink Eye, Davenport, or who ever, posting under yet another name, and trying to stir things up.
I'm new to the game and I wouldn't have suspected a thing, thank you for clearing that up
Observer

Harrisonville, PA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Most people are on to those nobodies.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
Most people are on to those nobodies.
Naw, ya think Sherlock?
Gang Watcher

Newville, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
We love outsiders here in Gettysburg just along as they aren't gangsters from Philly, Baltimore, Harrisburg, etc. We have too many of them
here now robbing and raping our once safe little town so we don't need anymore.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Gang Watcher wrote:
We love outsiders here in Gettysburg just along as they aren't gangsters from Philly, Baltimore, Harrisburg, etc. We have too many of them
here now robbing and raping our once safe little town so we don't need anymore.
Its a sad day that such a nice little town has to be on guard. Hopefully, there will be some locals who understand the problems and address them.
xxxgburgxxx

North Wales, PA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Its a sad day that such a nice little town has to be on guard. Hopefully, there will be some locals who understand the problems and address them.
As a borough official I can tell you there is little to no gang related activity here...
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Identify yourself, coward. I'd like to have the Chief of the Cumberland Township Police Department have a stern word with you, you stupid buffoon. He says that the gangs are firmly entrenched in Gettysburg and the surrounding areas. And he's not so chickensh-t to hide behind an anonymous handle.
Gettysburg official... Pfffffffttt.....
Glad you'll call these posters out!!
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#15 Jan 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Win Some.Lose Some,fella's
OATH KEEPER

Sarasota, FL

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Watch out for the JDL Thought Police and the lawyers who enabled GOLDMAN SACHS , AIG and AIPAC to rob all taxpayers to fund the LIKUD FIFTH COLUMN.............. Remember the USS LIBERTY and the treason of Adm.Issac Kidd , Duke Cunningham and Meir Kahane-Dalsimer Madoff.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Jan 14, 2013
dspitz17326 wrote:
We here in Gettysburg find outsiders annoying, so please refrain from visiting our fine community of unsocialables
Ya know.. WITHOUT Tourists.. YOUR Historic town will become a GHOST TOWN. even your local ghosts will NOT take a Hoot and Hanny to that!! WISE UP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrtanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time Mon Gettysburg Eddie 28
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Sep 17 Fife 33
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped (Mar '17) Sep 5 Davenport 8
Commute from Gettysburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Sep 3 Fodder was a mudder 16
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... Aug 31 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 156
News Gettysburg house fire sends Chief to hospital,a Aug 26 Fitus Busted Sphi... 1
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg Aug '17 Costard 10

Orrtanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrtanna Mortgages