First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Doug

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Thursday my family and I stopped at the docks in Freeport and saw a huge yacht with the name Bolero in the side. I checked to see if I could find one on the internet to get an approximate price. I wasn't very lucky. The closest I could find was $18,895,000.00. I would like to know, if anyone does, what the price tag is for the one we saw at the dock?
Jeff

Cary, NC

#2 Aug 10, 2010
We saw it on Saturday (we kayaked to Little Chebeague Island out of Portland) and wondered why they didn't stop to give us a ride!!! I tried to find info about it, too, but had no luck.
Ernie

AOL

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Jeff wrote:
We saw it on Saturday (we kayaked to Little Chebeague Island out of Portland) and wondered why they didn't stop to give us a ride!!! I tried to find info about it, too, but had no luck.
We saw the yacht also, and wondered what port it was out of, it says Bikini
After googling the name, I still don't know where its from

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Bolero is a 120ft Delta Tri Deck that is registered in Bikini, Marshal Islands. It spends its winters in Miami.
Super Spy

Thornton, NH

#5 Sep 18, 2010
Reported docked at Bangor Waterfront!A bunch of grey haired folks sitting on rear(aft)
Theresa

Plainfield, MA

#6 Sep 18, 2010
My husband & I were at Belfast harbor, ME on Sept 17th and saw the Yacht Bolero. I came on line to see who owned it. At the end of the dock up the hill was a Jaquar limo waiting.
pilot

Bath, ME

#7 Oct 1, 2010
Bolero visited Boothbay, Rockland, Camden, Stonington, Southwest, Northeast, Belfast and Bangor.
nessa

Hampton, VA

#8 Oct 1, 2010
pilot wrote:
Bolero visited Boothbay, Rockland, Camden, Stonington, Southwest, Northeast, Belfast and Bangor.
But who owns the boat?
pilot

Davenport, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Bolero observed departing Freeport
boston

Melrose, MA

#10 Oct 12, 2010
Currently Docked at Constitution Marina in Charlestown (Boston)
New to Newport

Newport, RI

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Just pulled in to the harbor in Newport, RI.
nessa

Hampton, VA

#12 Oct 14, 2010
but who is it???????
bruce

Sutton, MA

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Don't know whose it is yet but they just pulled in to nantucket mass Tuesday Oct 19. The deckhands are out cleaning it. Might take a stroll over and ask them whose it is......more to come!
bruce

Sutton, MA

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Well talked to deckhands n they wouldn't say who owned it. But it is privately owned. Ran into the owners I think. Older gentleman with blonde hair lady. Plus several other people. Looked to be a teenage blonde girl too. She was walking on the dock with a dog. Hand sunglasses on but didnt recognize her.
bruce

Sutton, MA

#15 Oct 19, 2010
They were wearing vest with Bolero on them. They r headed back to Newport then to Carolina then on to Miami for winter.
nessa

Hampton, VA

#16 Oct 19, 2010
Gosh this is driving me crazzzzzy why can't we just find out who it is???????
bruce

Sutton, MA

#17 Oct 20, 2010
Yeah there are 2 or 3 older couples on the boat. The deckhands said they will be doing the boats weekly bath today and will take all day to do it. Going to try again and find out who owns it.
pilot

Newport, RI

#18 Oct 25, 2010
Reported in Newport with entertainment lawyer, hedge fund and private equity guests.
nessa

Hampton, VA

#19 Oct 25, 2010
ok pilot keep us updated!
Theresa

Hawthorne, NY

#20 Oct 26, 2010
I'm still curious as to who owns it. I don't know if the jaguar limo follows them from port to port.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrs Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ayer Police Chief Rizzo leaving for Maine (Jan '08) Dec '14 Justice Brunswick... 6
Gay Marriage vs. Obama in Maine, and why Cutler... Oct '14 spectrumuser 1
Bolero in Boston Harbor Sep '14 nessbar 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 CMan 12
Orrs Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orrs Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 am PST