Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I heard he got caught sleeping around......... Again
study

Leeton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

HEYORRICK wrote:
I heard he got caught sleeping around......... Again
So.
Newguy

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 20, 2012
 
With who
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

9

5

2

I thought he was a marriage counselsor at the Baptist Church.
RIVER BOTTOMS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HEYORRICK wrote:
I heard he got caught sleeping around......... Again
You sure here a lot don't you.
Study

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 9, 2012
 
Enougj with the guessing games. If u knew u would tell
Yes we do

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

RIVER BOTTOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure here a lot don't you.
Mark ,yes we do.
so fn hilarius

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

1

he has alwys been a cheater and always will be..cheated on Cindy all the time, poor woman, heard he cheatin on cindy with dalla 15 years agoand he walks around like he is saint mark
RIVER BOTTOMS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

3

so fn hilarius wrote:
he has alwys been a cheater and always will be..cheated on Cindy all the time, poor woman, heard he cheatin on cindy with dalla 15 years agoand he walks around like he is saint mark
So how stupid is Cindy for putting up with it? If she is OK with it why are you so concerned. Poor woman my ass.
Aggie Lou

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

hell he was caught with joyce o'dell in field.
anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

so fn hilarius wrote:
he has alwys been a cheater and always will be..cheated on Cindy all the time, poor woman, heard he cheatin on cindy with dalla 15 years agoand he walks around like he is saint mark
Correction. If you knew anything about the people you were talking about you would realize that it is absolutely impossible that 15 years ago Mark was cheating on Cindy with Dalla. 15 years ago Dalla was pregnant with her second child. So he may have been walking out on his wife but it was not with Dalla. So how about you get your facts straight before you start making accusations.
so fn hilarious

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I know for a fact he was cheating with Dalla back
then, it lasted a long time nd just cuz your pregnant with someones baby doesnt mean you dont cheat
citizen7885

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so fn hilarious wrote:
I know for a fact he was cheating with Dalla back
then, it lasted a long time nd just cuz your pregnant with someones baby doesnt mean you dont cheat
And you know this for a fact because you were there right? Must be. Idiot.
8675309

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey people... Have factual evidence or please don't speak. I know you think your input is truly relevant, but I promise you it is not. The simple truth of the matter is vague assumptions serve no purpose. Unless your goal is to sound like and imbecile in which case you have gone above and beyond expectations.
Cindy McMullen

Holden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Someone is using the name Lou, which happens to be my middle name. Please change your name so peolple don't assume it was me posting. Someone told me last night this was on here so I decided to check it out. To the person who called me stupid, if your to embarrassed to put your name on here, you should not comment. That goes gor everyone else on here. Do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes. All you people who have nothing better to do than talk about other people on here should find a new hobby.
I don't care what you say about anyone else, but keep me out of it. Would probably be more credible if your real name was with your comment. Stupid really?
RIVER BOTTOMS

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If you are Cindy then answer the queston. everybody feels sorry for you. You are willing to put up with it and that's fine with me. It is between you and your husband. The fact here is everybody seems to be so concerned about you. "Poor Cindy" that it makes me kind of sick. Your husband seems to be getting a lot of greif from everybody on here when you are the one aiding in his bad behavior for putting up with it all these years.
Cindy Lou

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 10, 2013
 
RIVER BOTTOMS wrote:
If you are Cindy then answer the queston. everybody feels sorry for you. You are willing to put up with it and that's fine with me. It is between you and your husband. The fact here is everybody seems to be so concerned about you. "Poor Cindy" that it makes me kind of sick. Your husband seems to be getting a lot of greif from everybody on here when you are the one aiding in his bad behavior for putting up with it all these years.
My butt hurts
Cindy McMullen

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This is really me, Cindy McMullen. I don't recall ever asking for anyone's sympathy in my entire life. He is no longer my husband, and what he does is no concern of mine or anyone else, just like what I did or did not put up with is no ones concern but mine.
Do not speculate anything about me if you do not know me.
Maybe you all need to find someone else to talk about instead of me. Thank you.
Once again if you want anyone to take your comments seriously you should be okay to put your real name in here. That's all.
Make yo butt squirt

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cindy McMullen wrote:
This is really me, Cindy McMullen. I don't recall ever asking for anyone's sympathy in my entire life. He is no longer my husband, and what he does is no concern of mine or anyone else, just like what I did or did not put up with is no ones concern but mine.
Do not speculate anything about me if you do not know me.
Maybe you all need to find someone else to talk about instead of me. Thank you.
Once again if you want anyone to take your comments seriously you should be okay to put your real name in here. That's all.
wanna hang out. Heeeeehe
Miss Liberty

Sims, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well well well ...
I love it, he is still a legend "MAC DADDY"
My I cant allow these comments to be so belittling.
Fact is Mark wantrd a divorce for years, Cindy drama health issues between lighting a cigarette, writing another bad check, setting up fraud businesses to get grants and loans that she l lied to mark's parents to borrow the money so mark didnt find out, yes she knew and knows BUT the old witch didnt want lose her meal tickets. Now that is facts....
Next, mark tried get divorce and she would not allow him see his kids and he was going to have to pay so alimony it was
cheaper and easier to stay married...That is the facts .....Mark is a wonderful
husband, father, son, cook, dancer, dtesser, referee and LOVER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orrick Discussions

Search the Orrick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,423
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 16 hr CLUE 6,909
Fish thrown in Southview pool? 20 hr Curious 1
New tax proposals Wed Off The Wall Jamal 19
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Canopy 267
stanley mcsparren Jul 19 BigDog 4
•••
•••
•••
Orrick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orrick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orrick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orrick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orrick
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••