Warrensburg, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2010
Is he anygood???
average Joe

Pleasant Hill, MO

#2 Oct 31, 2010
studly wrote:
Is he anygood???
No! Done nothing in the two terms he has been in office.
Sally Nance

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Nov 1, 2010
same comment as JOe
He gets stuff done for Excelsior Springs and eats a lot of free meals i at events in Ray County
Great

Clinton, IA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I spent my youth/childhood watching him cater to the poor. He gave them a break and treated them with dignity, don't bash him on here unless you have a reason.
studly

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Great wrote:
I spent my youth/childhood watching him cater to the poor. He gave them a break and treated them with dignity, don't bash him on here unless you have a reason.
I just asked a question. I did not and will not bash him
FORMER STUDENT

Platte City, MO

#7 Nov 3, 2010
studly wrote:
<quoted text> I just asked a question. I did not and will not bash him
You prick! you titled a forum about Bob nance and Mrs Mayor of Orrick. Your a sick ass. Get off of the forum stupid.
studly

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Nov 3, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
You prick! you titled a forum about Bob nance and Mrs Mayor of Orrick. Your a sick ass. Get off of the forum stupid.
Your sick that was not me
studly

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Nov 3, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
hottie
studly

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Nov 3, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of me means very little to me,its lack of substance of your writing you are poorly educated one thing your politics is on the right track, But you have lost the common sense aspect of life and what it give you,Its your journey through life,And if I call you a prick it means I call it as I see it,YOUR A PRICK HOTTIE
FORMER STUDENT

Platte City, MO

#11 Nov 5, 2010
studly wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion of me means very little to me,its lack of substance of your writing you are poorly educated one thing your politics is on the right track, But you have lost the common sense aspect of life and what it give you,Its your journey through life,And if I call you a prick it means I call it as I see it,YOUR A PRICK HOTTIE
I think before you make the statement that someone is "poorly educated" you better take a good look at the way you spell. I am not the best at spelling but I could win a spelling B over you. I hope you do not have a college degree. If you do where did it come from?
studley

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Nov 5, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think before you make the statement that someone is "poorly educated" you better take a good look at the way you spell. I am not the best at spelling but I could win a spelling B over you. I hope you do not have a college degree. If you do where did it come from?
you graduated from the house of shit for brains,Hottie hahahah ahahhahahahahaha hhahahahaha
wow

Warsaw, MO

#13 Nov 5, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funny she misspelled spelling bee.
FORMER STUDENT

Platte City, MO

#14 Nov 5, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funny she misspelled spelling bee.
No stupid I did not. I spelled it that way on purpose. Why don't you have more oral pleasures with studly. get lost you sh$t head! Are you the english police?
wow

Warsaw, MO

#15 Nov 5, 2010
FORMER STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid I did not. I spelled it that way on purpose. Why don't you have more oral pleasures with studly. get lost you sh$t head! Are you the english police?
What's a sh$t head? I think studly got you garder tangled up. Hottie.
studly

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Nov 5, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a sh$t head? I think studly got you garder tangled up. Hottie.
He has been riding that mechanical penis again,and got all tangled up,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richmonds' for the good ole boys (Nov '16) 5 hr Tell the truth 84
News Clay County associate judge appointed to circui... (Feb '08) 14 hr Daisy 41
Easley Auction (Apr '16) Nov 13 Orrickknowall 12
32 felonies & free in Richmond (May '17) Nov 12 Itdoesmatterwhoiam 23
Why are there so many tweaker in richmond Nov 9 Guest 3
Orrick ideas Nov 8 Scooter 3
Ray County Jail is a shit hole Nov 5 Scott 2

Orrick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrick Mortgages