Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59781 Jul 28, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how he is sitting there rating our posts the moment they show up? ROFLMAO!!!
He reminds me of someone who stayed on their mama's teat until like 12 years old! LMAO
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#59782 Jul 28, 2012
No Pro-Israeli American Would Vote for Obama Unless They’ve “Been in a Coma for 3 and 1/2 Years”

http://cowboybyte.com/10601/krauthhammer-no-p...
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#59783 Jul 28, 2012
DEMS PUSHING FOR 'GAY MARRIAGE' PLANK

Democrats may make history this weekend by adopting "gay marriage" in the party's platform.

Democrats may include support for same-gender marriage in the party's platform before the fall Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. The issue is being discussed for the first time this weekend with a push from California Democrats who signed on to support the cause.

California Representative Adam Schiff recently convinced all Bay Area House Democrats to sign the Freedom to Marry petition titled "Democrats: Say I Do." Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer both signed the petition, which states that the Democratic Party supports the "full inclusion of all families" and says "the government has no business putting barriers in the path of people seeking to care for their family members."

Dr. Scott Lively of Defend the Family says the homosexual movement has reached "an unprecedented level of power" under the Obama administration.

"They're really within reach of the kind of power nationally that they've always wanted to be able punish their distractors and force everyone else into silence through intimidation," he tells OneNewsNow. "Moves like this within the Democratic Party are really an indicator that they're ready to go, and it's going to be trumpeted as a great advance --[but] we're going to see some Democrats jump ship as a result."

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schulz both expect same-sex marriage to be adopted in the party's platform. Villaraigosa has been named chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention, and has vowed with mayors across the nation to push for gay marriage and acceptance in their cities.

Lively believes the platform will be adopted. "In my experience, they hardly ever go forward with something like this unless they already have the votes," he explains, "so the fact that they are making the move is an indicator that they are confident."

But he hedges a bit on his prediction. "Now things can happen in the political realm -- you never know until the vote is taken, and there are certainly a lot of eye-level Democrats who don't want this to happen simply because it's going to put them on the hot seat."

The pledge urges the repeal of the federal Defense of Marriage Act, and opposes any constitutional amendment that would ban homosexual marriage.

Lively believes Democrats see too much at stake. The Supreme Court may hear the case for California's Proposition 8 before the presidential election. And in November, four states -- Washington, Maine, Maryland, and Minnesota -- will vote on the definition of marriage. The nation's highest court may also hold a hearing on DOMA early next year.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.as...
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#59784 Jul 28, 2012
Liberals Going Wild!

'Pandering' politicians piling on Chick-fil-A

A family advocate in Illinois says it's "ridiculous" as more city officials are trying to ban Chick-fil-A over the biblical stance of the company president on traditional marriage.

First it was the mayor of Boston who said he would use his power to block Chick-fil-A from establishing a new store within city limits. Now Chicago Alderman Proco Joe Moreno is using his muscle to block a Chick-fil-A in his ward -- describing Dan Cathy's comments in support of traditional marriage "bigoted" and "homophobic."

"Because of this man's ignorance, I will now be denying Chick-fil-A's permit to open a restaurant in the First Ward," Moreno announced.

On Wednesday afternoon, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel released a statement to the Chicago Tribune supporting Moreno. "Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values. They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents," stated the mayor. "If you are discriminating against a segment of the community, I don't want you in the First Ward."

While another alderman -- Daniel Solis (25th Ward)-- sides with Moreno, the same cannot be said for Alderman Howard Brookins, Jr.(21st Ward), who told the Tribune he would welcome Chick-fil-A to his area. "People's personal beliefs, unless they are way out of bounds, should not go into the decision as to whether a company should come into a particular area," he stated.

And in an op-ed Thursday morning, the Tribune challenges Moreno's "misuse of power" against the restaurant chain, saying it does not like the idea of him shutting down a business because he disagrees with what it or its leaders have to say. "We suspect that if an alderman were denying a business the right to operate because it supported gay marriage, Moreno would be howling about the abuse of power," says the newspaper.

MORE:
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.as...
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59785 Jul 28, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>He reminds me of someone who stayed on their mama's teat until like 12 years old! LMAO
So in other words he still has two more years to go.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Haslet, TX

#59786 Jul 28, 2012
If DanFromSmithville made and illegal Mexican boy get in his van, what would you have?

Alien vs Predator!!!!
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59787 Jul 29, 2012
If DanFromSmithville made and illegal Mexican boy get in his van, what would you have?
Alien vs Predator!!!!
Now THAT's funny! LMAO
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59788 Jul 29, 2012
Alien vs Predator!!!!
Spoken like the Nazerene beautican you are...ROLMFAO
DAN You "SURE" are the Queen of Insane

GAME POINT!!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59789 Jul 29, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT's funny! LMAO
Hehe!

What does DanFromSmithville and Walmart have in common?

They both have little boys pants.....half off!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59790 Jul 29, 2012
Why did the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY cross the road?

She heard there were "cocks" on the other side.

Why did DanFromSmithville cross the road?

He had his dick stuck in the LADYBOYS ass!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59791 Jul 29, 2012
NO US Reporters Alowed At Romneys Israeli Fund-Raiser

We know what he said in London, and how it spurred the controversy about this foreign policy handling.

What we don't know is what he promised his Israeli money backers in his secret / private money raising session in which he banned the press from covering.

All the sudden, he is no longer against military action with Iran, and is ready to go to war with them. He must have made some pretty convincing promises to his middle eastern money guys during that fund raiser. Maybe promises that if they back him with their money, he would pay them back with our arms and more American lives so they can attack Iran.

And he has the hubris to criticize Obama's handling of military actions.

I can just see it now, "Sure Obama got Bin Laden. You help elect me, and I'll give you Iran." "Whatta ya say, Deal?"

You CAN'T Trust ANY Republican!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59792 Jul 29, 2012
Why did the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY cross the road?
She heard there were "cocks" on the other side.
Why did DanFromSmithville cross the road?
He had his dick stuck in the LADYBOYS ass!
Why did SHITville DAN cross the road???

He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken!!!

Bada BAIN!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59793 Jul 29, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
DEMS PUSHING FOR 'GAY MARRIAGE' PLANK
Democrats may make history this weekend by adopting "gay marriage" in the party's platform.
Democrats may include support for same-gender marriage in the party's platform before the fall Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. The issue is being discussed for the first time this weekend with a push from California Democrats who signed on to support the cause.
California Representative Adam Schiff recently convinced all Bay Area House Democrats to sign the Freedom to Marry petition titled "Democrats: Say I Do." Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer both signed the petition, which states that the Democratic Party supports the "full inclusion of all families" and says "the government has no business putting barriers in the path of people seeking to care for their family members."
Dr. Scott Lively of Defend the Family says the homosexual movement has reached "an unprecedented level of power" under the Obama administration.
"They're really within reach of the kind of power nationally that they've always wanted to be able punish their distractors and force everyone else into silence through intimidation," he tells OneNewsNow. "Moves like this within the Democratic Party are really an indicator that they're ready to go, and it's going to be trumpeted as a great advance --[but] we're going to see some Democrats jump ship as a result."
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schulz both expect same-sex marriage to be adopted in the party's platform. Villaraigosa has been named chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention, and has vowed with mayors across the nation to push for gay marriage and acceptance in their cities.
Lively believes the platform will be adopted. "In my experience, they hardly ever go forward with something like this unless they already have the votes," he explains, "so the fact that they are making the move is an indicator that they are confident."
But he hedges a bit on his prediction. "Now things can happen in the political realm -- you never know until the vote is taken, and there are certainly a lot of eye-level Democrats who don't want this to happen simply because it's going to put them on the hot seat."
The pledge urges the repeal of the federal Defense of Marriage Act, and opposes any constitutional amendment that would ban homosexual marriage.
Lively believes Democrats see too much at stake. The Supreme Court may hear the case for California's Proposition 8 before the presidential election. And in November, four states -- Washington, Maine, Maryland, and Minnesota -- will vote on the definition of marriage. The nation's highest court may also hold a hearing on DOMA early next year.
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.as...
All Romney has to do o re-enegage his base back home and potentially put him in good standing in the UK is to remind them that he is "anglo-saxon"
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59794 Jul 29, 2012
The REAL Truth:

Romney outsources his money, he outsourced jobs, now he is outsourcing his campaign for president.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59795 Jul 29, 2012
Hey Joooooos, let's bomb Iran!

Best wishes,
Mitt
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59796 Jul 29, 2012
After Romney's STUNNINGLY BAD, amateurish CHARM-FREE ASSAULT on London,
he turns his attention to Poland and Israel.
i have just one question for Romney,

Haven't POLAND and ISRAEL suffered enough...already?
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z379/BoyI...

Romney....THERE IS NO DO-OVER when you start a nuclear conflict

He later clarified his comments in a written statement, saying: "Gov. Romney believes we should employ any and all measures to dissuade the Iranian regime from its nuclear course, and it is his fervent hope that diplomatic and economic measures will do so. In the final analysis, of course, no option should be excluded."
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59797 Jul 29, 2012
What is the capital of Israel ?

Tel Aviv

what's the YIDDISH translation for Mitt the TWT?
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59798 Jul 29, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did SHITville DAN cross the road???
He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken!!!
Bada BAIN!!!!
Copycat! LMAO However....keep posting until I command you to stop. I am your master and I OWN you, little BIOTCH! LMAO The more you post, the more I OWN YOU! LMAO
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59799 Jul 29, 2012
Romney wants to have israel drop the big one on Iran....Great idea. Why not drop more neutron bombs on the USA. 9/11 wasnt enough.Why not blow up Russia China and Iran? Why not India? Better why dont you blow yourself up Romney.Take War hawk Bolton with you. For a grand finale use tHAARP to cut the earth in half.... Be a real Neo con!THe Fuhrer will be proud of you!-

His club will have a lot more dead people to baptize
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59800 Jul 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Hehe!
What does DanFromSmithville and Walmart have in common?
They both have little boys pants.....half off!
Dear SHITvilleDan.

It's not healthy to hold those feeling inside the way you do.

You'll give yourself an embolism.

Marcus Bachmann

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Lindsey Sun Just_sayin 9
richmonds' for the good ole boys Jan 19 history teacher 11
Roads Jan 12 WHOA 11
Ray County Assessor goes dark! Jan 11 propertyowner 7
Orrick 8 man now Jan 9 Blitz 1
Tricia wartenbee Dec 31 Hate white trash 1
Mark McMullen (Aug '12) Dec 27 Chiefs fan 26

Orrick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance