why are high school kids hanging out ...

why are high school kids hanging out at john duncans

Posted in the Orrick Forum

just wondering

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
just wondering
Not Rocket Science

Lebanon, MO

#2 Dec 29, 2012
just wondering wrote:
just wondering
ALCOHOL!
wow

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Sexton once again dating a under age girl..... aaahhhm one of the twins!
who knows

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Knock on his door and ask him?
cybersam

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Twins? Which set?
Tyler Nelson

Des Moines, IA

#6 Jan 2, 2013
For one their coming over here for me so u all can stop running ur mouth an if u have somthing to say come on over I live with John so how about all u so called ' adults ' grow up an quit running ur mouths about stuff u don't know.. It don't concern u so their for its not ur bussiness! SO STAY OUT OF IT!!!
lol

Hutchinson, MN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
lol the shit that goes on in that town.. wow
lol

Hutchinson, MN

#8 Jan 2, 2013
there is always someone in someones business
flyboy

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Every day. Cant take a dump without somebody rinning their mouth. Problem with all small communities.
Iza Doofus

Higginsville, MO

#10 Jan 5, 2013
flyboy wrote:
Every day. Cant take a dump without somebody rinning their mouth. Problem with all small communities.
How do you rin your mouth fryboy. You about a dumba$$. Get back to work flippin them burgers. Heeeeehe cybertard
josh sextons a bitch

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2013
people go there to get high all of the time and do as they please like smoke there meth do coke and f*#k under age girls along with a 33 year old man named josh sexton who can not even find any one his own age wow get a dang life and take care of your kids which one of them is just about as old as the girls you sleep with lol go f*$k your self
ricky

Hutchinson, MN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
people love to talk shit behind a fake name. lol im sure sence i put my real name on here it will give them somethang to talk about,,, lol lets here it.
Captain Dan Collins RCMP

Higginsville, MO

#13 Feb 28, 2013
ricky wrote:
people love to talk shit behind a fake name. lol im sure sence i put my real name on here it will give them somethang to talk about,,, lol lets here it.
hey topix tard you really should pay attention in school.
Josh

Brighton, MO

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Hahaha ya cracking my shit up
Tyler Nelson

Republic, MO

#15 Feb 28, 2013
U all r a bunch of low life who don't have friends like we do just be cuz we hang out dosent mean were doing any thing bad so u all can go fu** ur selfs! Thank u have a good life an stay out if ours!!
Whatever

Waynesville, MO

#17 Mar 3, 2013
I don't know who is saying this crap about John and nor do I care! John welcomes anyone who wants to come over play cards, eat his food, drink his tea and pop, watch TV or just sit around and talk..He is a very caring and extremely funny to be around...He does not allow stupid stuff in his house!!! You will be kicked out on your ass!!! He cares about these kids and gives them someplace to hang out...He has given many kids a home when they didn't have one!!! Too bad more people are not like him..He doesn't care who you are as long as you go by his rules you can stay as long as you need..Knock on his door anytime and I am sure you will receive a very warm welcome..Now, whether you choose to believe this is of no concern of mine...I Dont Care!!!! BUT the truth is the truth no matter what you want to think!! MAYBE you were one that he kicked out!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local sales tax issue approved for April ballot 18 hr You have got to b... 21
mike persell city councilmen May 21 Batmobile 9
Public Water Dist.#2 (Oct '10) May 15 ray county 60
The football team (Dec '12) May 13 Bullwinkle 2
4 in a Row (Sep '15) May 13 Bullwinkle 5
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway (Jul '15) May 13 Truthful 7
Lisa Hastings must go (Oct '12) May 13 Const Worker 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrick Mortgages