topix needs to be shut down!

topix needs to be shut down!

Posted in the Orrick Forum

Chris mathews

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
This website has turned into a joke all people do talk shit and dont even use there real name. Or use someone else name its retarded. If you have a issue say it face to face and quit being a coward! Stop posting dumb shit trying to make it look like I'm saying it to gets old.
Jasmine

Kearney, MO

#2 Jul 8, 2012
I agree!!!!!!!!
justin vangordon

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Jul 9, 2012
O how my buddy could have fun shutting this site down an making it where all the trash talkers r f*cked over as well that means trashing they're computer or phone or anything they use to get on this site so yeah wen it come to this shit ppl r f*cked o an he can post every pic that's on ur phone or whatever on the web as well so yeah back down bitches
smc

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Totally agree! Needs to be shut down but would like to know who the dumb ass is that posts dumb shit about EVERYONE!!
Don Hufford

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Who ever is using my name on here, stop it, I'm quite capable of saying something when It's warranted, and this thing is simply not worth my time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway (Jul '15) 14 hr Truth 8
News Local sales tax issue approved for April ballot May 24 You have got to b... 21
mike persell city councilmen May 21 Batmobile 9
Public Water Dist.#2 (Oct '10) May 15 ray county 60
The football team (Dec '12) May 13 Bullwinkle 2
4 in a Row (Sep '15) May 13 Bullwinkle 5
Lisa Hastings must go (Oct '12) May 13 Const Worker 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orrick Mortgages