Better Business Bureau gives 'F' rating to Hibbing firm

Jun 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business North

The Better Business Bureau has given an "F" rating to a Hibbing business that claims to offer consumers bankruptcy services at highly competitive rates.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Debra Mathey

Delano, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

This is nothing more than a deceptive, fraudulent and insubstantial description of my cousin-in-law Ed Jonak's business. I recommend you delve in to the HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND CORRUPTION THAT IS DISTRICT 6! Richard Sellman's SATURATION OF SAID JUDICIAL SMELLS OF ROT AND DECAY and is the very same corrupt element that Ed Jonak's company assists the disadvantaged, indigent or working class citizen who can't afford HONEST COUNCIL which CAN NOT BE FOUND AND DOES NOT EXIST IN HIBBING MN. I can tell you for fact that several investigations of Sellmans law firm, Perunavich's law firm, the Assistant St. Louis County Attorney's Office in Hibbing and others have been underway since 2009. As recent as yesterday the Federal Bureau of Investigation was asked to investigate GROSS COLOR OF LAW VIOLATIONS perpetrated by a Racketeered, Influenced, Corrupt Organization AKA District 6 Judicial. For further facts on these allegations see this link.

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/matheny.debra

P.S. Stop feeding the citizens of Hibbing Mn. your BIAS BS and tell the truth! Look beyond the smoke and mirrors of deception these dirty bureaucrats hide their ugly unethical means by which they allegedly serve justice by opening your eyes...NOT YOUR WALLET. I'm curious to know who signs YOUR PAYCHECK!? I certainly hope when these investigations wrap up that Ed sues your lying ass for defamation of character and recoups the losses this bias, absolutely fictitious, BS of a story causes him to loose as a result of your feeblemindedness! If you delve closer you will find the allegation's you are making concerning his lack of license to practicing law was dismissed last year! Therefore you my friend are guilty of and a participant in the RICO that is under investigation! WELCOME TO HIBBING PEOPLE. If you wear blinders...YOU FIT IN! One more thing I will gladly testify on Ed's behalf CONCERNING THE AWESOME JOB HIS ATTORNEY REFERRAL BUSINESS AKA THE AFFORDABLE LAW CENTER DID AT ASSISTING MY ELDERLY FATHER AND ME TAKE DOWN THE NOTORIOUS MOST CORRUPT ATTORNEY IN HIBBING, Richard Sellman! Ed's referral service found my dad and me an awesome attorney! Our HONEST COUNCIL got a lawsuit against us, malicious in design, orchestrated by lie's Sellman's wealthy private sector accomplices tried to pull off DISMISSED. Sellman and his clients Gerald and Judy Clark were caught in numerous lies which we exposed to the Judge Mark Starr! Transcripts will confirm. Contact me at my email I provided for case# as well as search the archives of the Hibbing Daily Tribune for the article publicizing Ed's innocence of the FALSE ALLEGATIONS YOUR STILL TRYING TO PUSH a year after the fact. If you fail...I have a copy of that paper, volume and edition for your reference. Pull your head out of your ass before you ruin a GOOD MANS LIVELIHOOD AND BUSINESS REPUTATION! I EXPECT TO SEE A WITHDRAWAL OF THIS FICTITIOUS ARTICLE AND A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM YOU TO ED JONAK OWNER OF THE AFFORDABLE LAW CENTER ASAP!!!

Letter to the editor concerning~ http://www.topix.com/city/hibbing-mn/2012/06/...
Debra Mathey

Delano, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

This is nothing more than a deceptive, fraudulent and insubstantial description of my cousin-in-law Ed Jonak's business. I recommend you delve in to the HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND CORRUPTION THAT IS DISTRICT 6! Richard Sellman's SATURATION OF SAID JUDICIAL SMELLS OF ROT AND DECAY and is the very same corrupt element that Ed Jonak's company assists the disadvantaged, indigent or working class citizen who can't afford HONEST COUNCIL which CAN NOT BE FOUND AND DOES NOT EXIST IN HIBBING MN. I can tell you for fact that several investigations of Sellmans law firm, Perunavich's law firm, the Assistant St. Louis County Attorney's Office in Hibbing and others have been underway since 2009. As recent as yesterday the Federal Bureau of Investigation was asked to investigate GROSS COLOR OF LAW VIOLATIONS perpetrated by a Racketeered, Influenced, Corrupt Organization AKA District 6 Judicial. For further facts on these allegations see this link.

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/matheny.debra

P.S. Stop feeding the citizens of Hibbing Mn. your BIAS BS and tell the truth! Look beyond the smoke and mirrors of deception these dirty bureaucrats hide their ugly unethical means by which they allegedly serve justice by opening your eyes...NOT YOUR WALLET. I'm curious to know who signs YOUR PAYCHECK!? I certainly hope when these investigations wrap up that Ed sues your lying ass for defamation of character and recoups the losses this bias, absolutely fictitious, BS of a story causes him to loose as a result of your feeblemindedness! If you delve closer you will find the allegation's you are making concerning his lack of license to practicing law was dismissed last year! Therefore you my friend are guilty of and a participant in the RICO that is under investigation! WELCOME TO HIBBING PEOPLE. If you wear blinders...YOU FIT IN! One more thing I will gladly testify on Ed's behalf CONCERNING THE AWESOME JOB HIS ATTORNEY REFERRAL BUSINESS AKA THE AFFORDABLE LAW CENTER DID AT ASSISTING MY ELDERLY FATHER AND ME TAKE DOWN THE NOTORIOUS MOST CORRUPT ATTORNEY IN HIBBING, Richard Sellman! Ed's referral service found my dad and me an awesome attorney! Our HONEST COUNCIL got a lawsuit against us, malicious in design, orchestrated by lie's Sellman's wealthy private sector accomplices tried to pull off DISMISSED. Sellman and his clients Gerald and Judy Clark were caught in numerous lies which we exposed to the Judge Mark Starr! Transcripts will confirm. Contact me at my email I provided for case# as well as search the archives of the Hibbing Daily Tribune for the article publicizing Ed's innocence of the FALSE ALLEGATIONS YOUR STILL TRYING TO PUSH a year after the fact. If you fail...I have a copy of that paper, volume and edition for your reference. Pull your head out of your ass before you ruin a GOOD MANS LIVELIHOOD AND BUSINESS REPUTATION! I EXPECT TO SEE A WITHDRAWAL OF THIS FICTITIOUS ARTICLE AND A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM YOU TO ED JONAK OWNER OF THE AFFORDABLE LAW CENTER ASAP!!!

Thank You,
Debra J. Matheny
Peter Greenlee

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

On March 29, 2013, Chief Judge Gregory F. Kishel, of the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota, issued a decison and order in the case United States Trustee v. Edward Jonak, d/b/a 3rd Millenium Systems Inc, d/b/a Affordable Law Center, Affordable Court Services, Action Plan RX, Christian Discount Attorney Services, American Lawworx, case No. 10-50795, ADV. 10-5031. The Court held that Jonak and his various businesses engaged in deceptive practices, engaged in unauthorized practice of law, and engaged in deceptive advertising, among other things. Jonak and his various deceptive businesses were fined over $45,000, and ordered to cease all current deceptive business practices, to disconnect all phone lines, and to avoid advertising in any way using the terms court, attorney, legal, or any other language that deceives consumers.

The BBB'S rating of "F" of Ed Jonak and his deceptive businesses, and it's description as a deceptive business, were accurate. Jonak has been enjoined from these business practices in the Western District of Wisconsin; Western District of Missouri, Colorado, and now Minnesota.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orr Discussions

Search the Orr Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hibbing Music Thread (Sep '13) Jul 6 Musikologist 5
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Dayton seeks $2.2 million for pot study Jun '14 Study MN Pharmacies 6
Dylan's obsessed fans comprise strange subculture May '14 Parden Pard 3
Orr Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
Review: Lazy Bear Resort Of Myrtle Lake Apr '14 Gene Paulson 1
Predator Prosecutor MN Judicial District 6 Hibb... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Citzen Savvy 2
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 22 at 4:56PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Orr Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orr Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000