Roundabout circling back

Full story: Oroville Mercury-Register

The roundabout planned for the intersections of Montgomery and Washington streets is in the bidding stages, and it will come back to City Council for approval in May or the first of June.
Comments
61 - 61 of 61 Comments Last updated May 4, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Food for thought

Santa Maria, CA

#76 May 4, 2008
Scooby wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even be original. Do you think people haven't read this same ad hominem garbage on your other post? What did you do, learn a couple of new words?
My point again, you have nothing of interest and value to say. Go live your pathetic redneck life in your trailer down by the river. When you have something of value to say and not your retarded gibberish, then say it. Ok, maybe you got me, but you are a generate retard on all forums and topics, so congratulations for being consistent. For you to be original would mean that you would have somewhat of intelligence on any matter; you don't have to be brilliant but getting to a sub par IQ level like 60 would be good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Autumn Hendershot (Dec '08) Aug 17 Bonnie 3
Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Aug '14 debberg 18
Air France, Lufthansa suspend flights to Tel Aviv Jul '14 Alon 2
stolen tablet Jun '14 tanja 1
selfish smokers (Jul '07) Jun '14 Elise 15
Deer take Republic residents under siege (Jul '09) Mar '14 Deer in Republic 14
•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••