Elementary teachers, district OK cont...

Elementary teachers, district OK contract

There are 5 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from May 27, 2010, titled Elementary teachers, district OK contract. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

Oroville City Elementary School District trustees approved a contract agreement between the teachers' union and district that does not include salary or health benefit increases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

“eHillbilly on Twitter”

Since: Mar 10

Oroville, PRK

#2 May 27, 2010
Now if union teachers could have done this across the state starting a few years back, a lot of education cuts at the district level across the across the state could have been avoided. Kudos to the OCESD teachers.

“eHillbilly on Twitter”

Oroville, PRK

#3 May 27, 2010
Wow, that was full of early morning typos.
Good Job

Redding, CA

#4 May 27, 2010
You'd never see the greedy bunch from OUHSD make this deal! The Oroville Secondary Teachers Association should take a lesson from this! ARE YOU LISTENING LARRY, TEISHA, STEVE K. AND STEVE W.? This is how a union negotiates who actually care about it's unit members!
OSTA Unit Member

Chico, CA

#5 May 27, 2010
Good Job!!!! I would have respected you more if you had talked to these teachers face to face instead of posting your insulting comment here.

“eHillbilly on Twitter”

Oroville, PRK

#6 May 27, 2010
OSTA Unit Member wrote:
Good Job!!!! I would have respected you more if you had talked to these teachers face to face instead of posting your insulting comment here.
Wow, it must have stung a little, eh? Could this be a case of truth hurting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments { 0 } Apr '15 kulo 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Mar '15 Chief Tonasket 12
News Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 Dec '14 Tlh 1
selfish smokers (Jul '07) Oct '14 PatriciaT 16
Iso Tyler - late Horsewoman's grandson. son of ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 LGBTsupporter 1
Autumn Hendershot (Dec '08) Aug '14 Bonnie 3
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Aug '14 debberg 18
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]