Tripod Fire grows to 90,000 acres

Tripod Fire grows to 90,000 acres

There are 5 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Tripod Fire grows to 90,000 acres. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

KREM.com FIRE INFORMATION UPDATE Location: Between Winthrop, Conconully and Loomis Start Date: July 3 & 24 Approximate Size: 89,998 Resources: 20 person crews Type 1 heavy helicopters Type 2 medium helicopters ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

eric o

Auburn, WA

#1 Aug 15, 2006
am i still going to be able to archery hunt the sinlahekin wildlife area on the 1st of september??????????
paul

Kirkland, WA

#2 Aug 29, 2006
why would you want to? It is hard to breath out there and could get very hot.Ofcourse if the rain starts now and doesn't let up....Naw,forget it.I would try to just go south to the lower wilderness areas that are not on fire. Good luck
steph

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 31, 2006
is the tripod fire near the sun mountain lodge area? Does anyone know the status - we have reservations this weekend. thanks -
Ron Barnard

Penticton, Canada

#4 Sep 2, 2006
Smoke from the Winthrop are fires seems to have abated on this side of the border, but still see a lot smoke west of here. This has been the worst smoke conditions I can remember having been born in Penticton, B.C. and travelled in Washington state most of my life. We wish you all the best in putting these fires to rest.
Ron Barnard

Penticton, Canada

#5 Sep 10, 2006
Glad we had a little rain In Penticton, B.C. Hope you received some down there to clear out those fires. I was glad to see that we joined forces with you in Washington to fight these fires. Will keep you posted on conditions here in Penticton. Good luck .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One arrested for murder of Michelle Kitterman (Apr '09) Dec '16 Aqua Net 42
Relocating to Republic Washington (Nov '07) Mar '16 Echobabe 26
selfish smokers (Jul '07) Mar '16 fedup23 17
News Comments { 0 } (Apr '15) Feb '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Dec '15 Crystal 13
News Stickpin Fire burns 3000 acres (Aug '15) Aug '15 KindWolf 3
News Okanogan Complex Fire at 162,000 acres; New Lev... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Naebugg11 2

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages