Dangerous Intersection At Night

Dangerous Intersection At Night

Posted in the Oroville Forum

Resident

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2014
The intersection at Ahern St. and E. 19th is very dark at night. A lady crossing the cross walk on the north sidewalk heading east was almost hit by a vehicle going speed limit. Although there is a street light at that intersection on the south sidewalk on E. 19th, it does not illuminate the north sidewalk on E. 19th and Ahern St. Pedestrians and drivers, be very cautious while at this intersection. Pedestrians, look for any nearby vehicles that may be turning north onto Ahern St. from E. 19th and drivers, if your turning on Ahern St. from E. 19th, go slow and watch for pedestrians. Drivers do not see anything that is not in their headlights at this turn at night. Go slow and be careful. I always hear cars revving their engines and going fast around the Farmers Market and 7-eleven. It is a neighborhood, NOT a race-track. GO SLOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From the Pulpit: The 'Sin of homosexuality' (Jul '09) Feb 2 heather 458
News Shifting to solar: Installations on the rise in... Feb 2 Sunlight Disinfects 21
News Colusa man suspected of drugging, raping Marysv... (Sep '10) Jan 27 Here Is One 7
Single Meth Moms In Yuba County Who Are Ok With... Jan 26 yngneckfeeder 1
News Drought years tough on Sac Valley rice growers Jan 21 Telly savalas 1
Homeless people in oroville Dec '15 Mellychelly89 1
News Tri-Valley briefs: Dublin hospice facility need... Dec '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages