Butte County Historical Society celeb...

Butte County Historical Society celebrates past

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Butte County Historical Society celebrates past. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

It's been 10 years since the Butte County Historical Society moved into its current home on Spencer Street in Oroville, after years of inhabiting a building at Butte College, and years before that in the Ehmann Home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Wonderful railroad and mining history in Oroville. To bad there aren't any displays like at Coloma gold discovery site or the Sacramento RXR museum.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
Wonderful railroad and mining history in Oroville. To bad there aren't any displays like at Coloma gold discovery site or the Sacramento RXR museum.
Sure right here........LOL

Post # 102 with you responding to my list of questions..........LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL

road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the qustion I asked you first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot multiple times in Berry Creek a disputea 14 hr tdrake 1
News More than 500 in Butte schools have pay and ben... Nov 21 Disproportionate 1
News Arrest made in transient stabbing in Chico (Nov '09) Nov 12 Reddic 30
News Council candidate Quintel wants to reduce busin... (Oct '10) Nov 11 TheKing 27
News Search teams look for at-risk Berry Creek man Nov 9 Rick 2
News Butte County jury convicts Vallejo man in home-... (Jun '08) Nov '16 Bouie sister 2
Need help identifying this Richvale family Oct '16 Terpy 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages